Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??

Go down 
+4
Joanimaroni
mediawatcher
nochain
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:08 pm

This is just the beginning.

Choose your side wisely.

Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:38 pm

salinsky wrote:

Choose your side wisely.

If you are inferring that we should be intimidated by riots and looting... I think you'll be sadly disappointed. You'd have a better outcome if the we was all of us... and the them are the powers that be who don't give a damn about our rights and liberties... the govt. But then I guess you'd sound like Teo and me... lol.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:52 pm

I would have been one of those store owners positioned at the front of my store with a nasty-looking weapon, that's for sure.

Help me out here, folks. Is there ANY logical tie-in between rage over a killing and stealing everything in a store?

It seems that looting is just a crime of opportunity.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:20 pm

salinsky wrote:

Choose your side wisely.

I'm interested... Care to elaborate?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:37 am

riceme wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Choose your side wisely.

I'm interested... Care to elaborate?

You Tube Video now out.....taken by a witness and SUPPORTS the account of the police officer that Brown charged at him...After the officer had been battered/assaulted the subject walked away and then turned around and charged at the officer....Will the cowh now go prime time and apologize for his 'police using excessive force comments'?...Another 'If I had a son he'd look like this' blunder by the cowh....Should have stayed on vacation....

This account of the incident is a far cry from what the likes of Jackson...Sharpton...NAACP...and the New Black Panthers have been spewing all this time...Shot in the back...hands up....Why allow an investigation and the facts to be presented to get in the way of a good riot...Now this officer has basically been tried/convicted in the media and has had his house shown in a news report that was picked up by several news outlets...

Last edited by mediawatcher on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:41 am

Eric wrote:
I would have been one of those store owners positioned at the front of my store with a nasty-looking weapon, that's for sure.

Help me out here, folks.  Is there ANY logical tie-in between rage over a killing and stealing everything in a store?  

Can't understand the logic of not having police...National Guard....protecting innocent law abiding store owners and their businesses  in order not to offend or antagonize the criminal thugs...

Correct...an opportunity for criminals to do what they do best hidden behind an incident that they could care less about...

Of course when there is protection there is a chance for confrontation which will somehow be turned into officers/guardsmen being wrong...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:45 am

Eric wrote:

Help me out here, folks.  Is there ANY logical tie-in between rage over a killing and stealing everything in a store?  

While I believe it is misdirected, the premise is *supposed* to be that it is the proletariat's statement of defiance and protest in the face of patriarchy, authority, the militarized government... ad nauseam.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:41 am

nochain wrote:
I'm always amazed at how some groups think of themselves as "held down" when they are protected by a myriad of laws, have access to education and job training benefits not available to most because of race, have almost guarenteed access to federal jobs because of "Equal Opportunity" quotas, and even have the luxury of creating their own groups and organizations - something that would spark riots and lawsuits if another group did it. Can you imagine a "White Chamber of Congress"??????

The ones that complain the most are just plain lazy.

Most of the thugs rioting aren't even from Ferguson - they just want free stuff.

cheers cheers 

The entitled attitude.......growing and growing stronger.

No one mentions that most insurance policies don't cover riots. So, the losses must be absorbed by the productive people while the "entitled" run home with new TV's and such.

We have become a very sick society.

Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:32 am

And people are amazed when store owners shut down in poor neighborhoods!

If I was subject to constant shoplifting and robbery I would close down too.

I was talking to a store clerk on Pine Forest road after a FEMA trailer park was built behind the store, the clerk said the Katrina refugees were stealing them blind. They would come into the store in large groups and blatantly start stealing or eating candy and such and just drop the wrappers on the floor.

I mean after all, they were OWED something!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:39 am

nochain wrote:
And people are amazed when store owners shut down in poor neighborhoods!

If I was subject to constant shoplifting and robbery I would close down too.

I was talking to a store clerk on Pine Forest road after a FEMA trailer park was built behind the store, the clerk said the Katrina refugees were stealing them blind. They would come into the store in large groups and blatantly start stealing or eating candy and such and just drop the wrappers on the floor.

I mean after all, they were OWED something!

Saw the 'owed' comment made by one of the looters...that's the mentality that you're dealing with and the reason that store clerks have been forced into protecting themselves and their property...

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:54 am

We need to go back to those really heavy TVs....

Also I got hundreds of cable channels youtube hulu and netflix and still can't find any thing to watch....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:01 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

LOL, that would cut down on that stealing. Now you need to come up with a solution to those high speed tennis shoes.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:26 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Also I got hundreds of cable channels youtube hulu and netflix and still can't find any thing to watch....

Not true...some of those folks had to lift their lazy..non working asses off the couch..
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Need to go back to like Granny's old tv:

What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 Heavy_tv
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:35 am

riceme wrote:
Need to go back to like Granny's old tv:

What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 Heavy_tv

Never would happen...lifting those would require what the looters avoid.....work!....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:01 am

Lazy, shiftless, ....

.... finish your thought.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:14 am

Sal you are trying to steer this disgruntlement into a racist thing. Actually it's anger at people that willingly become wards of the state receiving support checks for voting democrat a few times as often as needed. They insult the productive people of all races by their "laziness" living off the system and mocking those that actually show up for work and maybe make even less money than those taking welfare money and doing nothing. It's a system created to play to the baser instincts of man, all races. If you can milk a system and do whatever you want each day some would say you are a fool not to.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:21 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal you are trying to steer this disgruntlement into a racist thing. Actually it's anger at people that willingly become wards of the state receiving support checks for voting democrat a few times as often as needed. They insult the productive people of all races by their "laziness" living off the system and mocking those that actually show up for work and maybe make even less money than those taking welfare money and doing nothing. It's a system created to play to the baser instincts of man, all races. If you can milk a system and do whatever you want each day some would say you are a fool not to.

That's exactly why I chose not to replay to this drive-by poster...same pattern he used on the other forum...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:23 am

It is a racist thing.

And, corporatists delight in dividing the working class.

Most people on assistance are working but not making enough to make ends meet.

If the corporatists would quit shipping jobs overseas and pay a living wage, a lot of problems in this country would evaporate.

The decimation of organized labor has had a disastrous effect on the middle class.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:23 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Here I was ready to embrace your sense of humor and tell you and others here how glad I am that we still can laugh, but ya had to go and post a remarkably accurate no fluff response to Sal.

Well put, Teo.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:31 am

So the pants down group showing their asses, all night in Ferguson, are employed?
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:32 am

So the pants down group showing their asses, all night in Ferguson, are employed?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:35 am

salinsky wrote:
It is a racist thing.

If the corporatists would quit shipping jobs overseas and pay a living wage, a lot of problems in this country would evaporate.

The decimation of organized labor has had a disastrous effect on the middle class.

Yes GM took the Obama bail out money and moved to China..so are you angry at Obama for his facilitation of that ? Corporations do what makes them money...do you shop at WalMart ? Do you use your dollars to control corporations or do you just buy those great cheap products made by by slaves in China? NAFTA was Bill Clinton, are you still a Democrat Sal ?..you are a very conflicted man.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:41 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
salinsky wrote:
It is a racist thing.

Yes GM took the Obama bail out money and moved to China..so are you angry at Obama for his facilitation of that ? Corporations do what makes them money...do you shop at WalMart ? Do you use your dollars to control corporations or do you just buy those great cheap products made by by slaves in China? NAFTA was Bill Clinton, are you still a Democrat Sal ?..you are a very conflicted man.

Selective faked outrage...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:44 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
salinsky wrote:
It is a racist thing.

Obama is a corporatist.

NAFTA was a huge mistake that we continue to compound.

I'm not a Democrat as much as I am an anti-neocon.

See, no conflict here.

EDIT: And no, I don't shop at Walmart (for a plethora of reasons).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??   What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Hell is Happening in Ferguson??
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next