Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Guest Empty
PostSubject: Guest   Guest EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:54 pm

How can guest see the boards? I look at who's online and guest are looking at different sections of the forum . When I am not signed in I can't see hardly anything much less politics, general threads. Are my settings wrong?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Guest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest   Guest EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 pm

The website that hosts this forum is a company called Forumotion.  This company allows bots (computers from companies like Google, Yahoo, etc.) to log in as "guests" in order to determine activity, rank the site, and perhaps crawl the thread names for search engine matching, but I doubt that any "guests" can read our specific posts.

Hell, one of the Guests may be the NSA, I dunno... so, mind your P's and Q's...  Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Guest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest   Guest EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:30 pm

What a Face 
Back to top Go down

Guest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest   Guest EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:27 am

Eric wrote:
The website that hosts this forum is a company called Forumotion.  This company allows bots (computers from companies like Google, Yahoo, etc.) to log in as "guests" in order to determine activity, rank the site, and perhaps crawl the thread names for search engine matching, but I doubt that any "guests" can read our specific posts.

Hell, one of the Guests may be the NSA, I dunno... so, mind your P's and Q's...  Razz 

I see bots. it usually says google bot, yahoo bot etc.

When I click on whos viewing the forum, you can see which page a member, bot and guest are looking at.

I guess I better behave though, because I would bet the NSA IS looking.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Guest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest   Guest EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:38 am

Eric wrote:

LOL!!!! The NSA may be monitoring this?....Like they would listen into private conversations of law abiding...normal citizens.......Well...maybe the IRS is....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest   Guest Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1