Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Only 3 more Yahoo Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Only 3 more Yahoo Games Empty
PostSubject: Only 3 more Yahoo Games   Only 3 more Yahoo Games EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 am

Just sayin.............. Then we will see what the "Multi" use of the park brings.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Only 3 more Yahoo Games   Only 3 more Yahoo Games EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 am

HMG, I went down to the park for the first time the day before Isaac came ashore.

Although the stadium is a bit of an eyesore down there, I was surprised to see the amount of green space closer to the water. There were quite a few other weather nuts down there taking pictures, too.....and several people were fishing.

Although I've been frustrated by the stadium issue, the park itself was much better than I expected. There are even doggy doo boxes here and there, so I'll probably be taking my guys down there for walks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Only 3 more Yahoo Games   Only 3 more Yahoo Games EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:58 am

But remember a lot of that is going to be built out. There a 9(I think) building spaces. I think it will look like hell when it is all built out. Only reason it looks good now is because no one wants to build there. But we shall see. Still a hell of a price for just a green space park. Thanks for your input. Your point is well taken.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Only 3 more Yahoo Games   Only 3 more Yahoo Games EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:02 am

Geez, I hope they don't "develop" the park close to the shoreline. It's great now, except for the stadium. If they build it all up down by the water, it will end up no better than south Palafox street. There's an itty-bitty green space down there, but very limited parking.

Wonder exactly where Studer is planning to build his office?

How, oh how did our community end up with such a flippin' disaster of a "public park"?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Only 3 more Yahoo Games   Only 3 more Yahoo Games EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 am

Maybe the community should get up in arms again about leaving the park exactly the way it is. I mean, people are actually out there enjoying it. If it ends up like south Palafox, the public won't go down there at all.

They have their stadium. They have their money. Leave the rest for us!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Only 3 more Yahoo Games   Only 3 more Yahoo Games EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Only 3 more Yahoo Games Park110

PB, you have a good idea. They need to NOT build any more buildings at the park. Dammit! It is a PARK, not an industrial park!

I guess that we are going to have to accept the Studer Office bldg... but no more!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only 3 more Yahoo Games   Only 3 more Yahoo Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Only 3 more Yahoo Games
Page 1 of 1