Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This wouldn't surprise me if it is true...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

This wouldn't surprise me if it is true... Empty
PostSubject: This wouldn't surprise me if it is true...   This wouldn't surprise me if it is true... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:57 pm

The complete article - LINK

The TSA Doesn’t Think Washington D.C. Is a Real Place in the US

Quote :
Okay, so you know how Washington D.C. is a real place that exists and humans live there and it’s not made up? Well apparently knowing that is not a requirement to work for the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA). A TSA agent detained a journalist because he had a D.C. drivers license, which the agent didn’t know was a place in the US.

Justin Gray, correspondent for WFTV was flying from Orlando, Florida to D.C. when he was stopped for having an unrecognized license (his D.C. license) and asked for his passport, which he didn’t have because why would he bring it on a domestic flight? Gray told WFTV later that it became clear the agent didn’t know Washington D.C. was a place in the United States, and that he had to speak to the agent’s supervisor before he could get on his flight.

This isn’t an isolated incident either. Gray says he confirmed with the TSA that similar problems have occurred in at least two other airports besides Orlando.

The TSA did release a statement to say that they will be training agents to recognize Washington D.C. licenses.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: This wouldn't surprise me if it is true...   This wouldn't surprise me if it is true... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:38 pm

And soon they will be armed.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: This wouldn't surprise me if it is true...   This wouldn't surprise me if it is true... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:46 pm

And these are the people monitoring our safety. Good grief!
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: This wouldn't surprise me if it is true...   This wouldn't surprise me if it is true... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:29 pm

So where is Washington DC you speak of?
I think this is their flag.  Nice...
This wouldn't surprise me if it is true... 800px-Flag_of_Washington%2C_D.C..svg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This wouldn't surprise me if it is true...   This wouldn't surprise me if it is true... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Eric wrote:
The complete article - LINK

The TSA Doesn’t Think Washington D.C. Is a Real Place in the US

Quote :
Okay, so you know how Washington D.C. is a real place that exists and humans live there and it’s not made up? Well apparently knowing that is not a requirement to work for the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA). A TSA agent detained a journalist because he had a D.C. drivers license, which the agent didn’t know was a place in the US.

Justin Gray, correspondent for WFTV was flying from Orlando, Florida to D.C. when he was stopped for having an unrecognized license (his D.C. license) and asked for his passport, which he didn’t have because why would he bring it on a domestic flight? Gray told WFTV later that it became clear the agent didn’t know Washington D.C. was a place in the United States, and that he had to speak to the agent’s supervisor before he could get on his flight.

This isn’t an isolated incident either. Gray says he confirmed with the TSA that similar problems have occurred in at least two other airports besides Orlando.

The TSA did release a statement to say that they will be training agents to recognize Washington D.C. licenses.

Probably a illegal TSA agent.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: This wouldn't surprise me if it is true...   This wouldn't surprise me if it is true... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:24 pm

My university track, supposedly gifted son asked me on Independence Day why the Fourth of July is sometimes called the Fourth of July.

Are they hiring?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: This wouldn't surprise me if it is true...   This wouldn't surprise me if it is true... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:28 pm

SheSurfs wrote:
My university track, supposedly gifted son asked me on Independence Day why the Fourth of July is sometimes called the Fourth of July.

Are they hiring?

Don't blame him they been putting fluoride in the water supply...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This wouldn't surprise me if it is true...   This wouldn't surprise me if it is true... Empty

Back to top Go down

This wouldn't surprise me if it is true...
Page 1 of 1