Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Witchhunts aren't cheap!

Go down 
+2
mediawatcher
nochain
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Witchhunts aren't cheap! Empty
PostSubject: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:44 am

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/witch-hunts-arent-cheap
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:21 am

Neither are Oblamer vacations - btw the investigation cost you provided happens to be less than this ONE Oblamer vacation.

Obama Hawaii Vacation Costs Tax Payers $4 Million; A Look At The President's Past Hawaii Vacations

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/20/obama-hawaii-vacation-cos_n_1158825.html
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:26 am

nochain wrote:
Neither are Oblamer vacations - btw the investigation cost you provided happens to be less than this ONE Oblamer vacation.

Obama Hawaii Vacation Costs Tax Payers $4 Million; A Look At The President's Past Hawaii Vacations

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/20/obama-hawaii-vacation-cos_n_1158825.html

rachael maddow ..... is that dude on msnbc?.... Now found the person that still watches that network...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:56 pm

I don't watch Maddow. I saw the article.

Nochain:

If you want to complain about how much it costs taxpayers to fly AF1 then you should have a long time ago. Not just when Obama is in office. He has taken less vacation days than other Presidents. If you have a legitimate gripe-go for it -but this is not.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:37 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm the one who started complaining about the cost of AF1, and I am an equal opportunity complainer. I complain about it when Republicans and Democrats alike are in office. It is a pet peeve of mine... and at $230k/hour I feel pretty justified in my pet peeve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:15 pm

It is very expensive but there are tons of money in my opinion that is wasted just as much. I don't agree w/ sending all these countries money when we have starving people here. I don't agree w/ farm subsides for rich people. I could go on and on but it's useless.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 pm

I don't know why you say it's useless... I agree with you. I despise government subsidies and our foreign policy. I'm not sure which I hate more: that we play global police or that we send billions of dollars all over the world that could be spent here at home... or not at all.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:43 am

riceme wrote:
I don't know why you say it's useless... I agree with you. I despise government subsidies and our foreign policy. I'm not sure which I hate more: that we play global police or that we send billions of dollars all over the world that could be spent here at home... or not at all.

It's the waste in both areas and usually comes back to bite us in the butt...It's strange that in DC there are many that state the same thing as you've posted in that we cannot be the world's police...and then when there is a crisis or situation... what's the first option?...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:20 am

riceme wrote:

And we borrow money from China to help do it.

Ricey, I love that Avatar. With you perpetually digging in the candy bag, I wonder if you found what you were so earnestly digging for, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:54 am

[quote="Eric"]
riceme wrote:

And China is certainly not a great partner to be dealing with.... Do have to wonder why the same mistakes are done over and over without learning our lessons.... Before the whining starts...Different administrations and political parties...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:18 am

Eric wrote:
riceme wrote:

Ricey, I love that Avatar.  With you perpetually digging in the candy bag, I wonder if you found what you were so earnestly digging for, lol.

Yup... we need to get out of hock with China, for sure. I have to wonder what idiot first thought that would be a good idea.

I was undoubtedly digging for chocolate.  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:51 am

Yummy yummy, chocolate is my favorite food group....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:56 am

Jake92 wrote:
Yummy yummy, chocolate is my favorite food group....

My favorite chocolate:

Witchhunts aren't cheap! Tumblr_lzs4q4vxxh1r43dlbo1_400
a whole roasted hazelnut encased in a thin wafer shell filled with hazelnut cream including vegetable oil and covered in milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts... 73 calories
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:00 am

LOL Eric, I have some of that exact chocolate sitting on the desk..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:12 pm

It's useless Riceme because they are going to do what they want w/the money regardless of what people say. There is no reason for us to try and control the rest of the world unless it affects us.We send our children to death over this for some BS called "American Exceptionalism". It's sick!
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Witchhunts aren't cheap! 0316-r10
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 pm

dreamsglore wrote:
It's useless Riceme because they are going to do what they want w/the money regardless of what people say. There is no reason for us to try and control the rest of the world unless it affects us.We send our children to death over this for some BS called "American Exceptionalism". It's sick!

Oh I got you now. I totally misunderstood you when you said it was useless. Durrr! Sorry.  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchhunts aren't cheap!   Witchhunts aren't cheap! Empty

Back to top Go down

Witchhunts aren't cheap!
Page 1 of 1