Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Independence Day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Happy Independence Day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:37 am

Happy Independence Day! USA_240-animated-flag-gifs
Courtesy of crossed flags pin.com

Have a safe and joyful celebration of our great country's independence.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:39 am

And don't do crazy shit like these fools.

Happy Independence Day! Q3vYnZe

Happy Independence Day! MXJdDqn

Happy Independence Day! RI9U9yR

Happy Independence Day! OPD3vGi
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:47 am

Geez!

Happy 4th! Closing the office early and getting the grill ready.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:35 pm

I just bought 9 racks of baby backs. Gonna take 'em (cooked) to a subdivision get-together tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:35 pm

The sun is still out 24x7 here, so I will definitely miss the fireworks this year. I hope you all have a great Independence Day.

cherry 
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:17 pm

I hope you have the greatest one ever Ricey..... Fireworks are still fun in the daylight.....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Thanks Jake. You, too. Not much is illegal here, but fireworks are in the summertime.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:37 am

Eric wrote:

And don't do crazy shit like these fools.

Happy Independence Day! Q3vYnZe

Happy Independence Day! MXJdDqn

Happy Independence Day! RI9U9yR

Happy Independence Day! OPD3vGi

Alcohol and fireworks.....WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?.....Be safe all....Sadly 1/2 of DUI fatalities occur during the month of July and very heavy on 4th weekend...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 am

I read a headline on FARK.com a day or two ago. It read something like "Alcohol license granted to gun range... what could possibly go wrong?"
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:01 am

Eric wrote:

I read a headline on FARK.com a day or two ago.  It read something like "Alcohol license granted to gun range... what could possibly go wrong?"  

I had to look it up... You cannot drink before shooting or while shooting, and you cannot have a weapon on you while you're drinking. Your drivers license is scanned before you shoot and before you drink and you are banned from the range after you drink.

This person's comment made the most sense to me: "I am pro gun all the way, but alcohol and guns do not mix! Even if they have to turn the guns in before drinking they still have to pick them up afterwards,'' wrote Jennifer Lambert Nash.

I am an advocate of the 2nd Amendment but I abhor mixing drinking and firearms. My young cousin's husband was out drinking with the boys one night and found a revolver under the seat of the truck. Drunk and laughing, he opened the cylinder, shook out the rounds, closed it and jokingly raised it to his temple as his friend yelled, "No! The rounds get stuck in the cylinder!" It was too late. He had pulled the trigger and was already dead. He left behind two toddlers, an infant, a grieving widow and much pain and sorrow in the wake of that drunken accident.

Drinking and firearms do not mix. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:45 pm

I agree they never mix.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day!   Happy Independence Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Independence Day!
Page 1 of 1