Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:58 am

This guy is a real IDIOT. Personal responsibility is not in his vocabulary.

"Obama blames wage-paying businesses for the woes of working families"

"President Obama offered few policy prescriptions Monday for working parents who are struggling in the post-recession economy, but blamed employers for not making their lives easier.
Speaking at the first White House summit for working families in Washington, Mr. Obama said parents aren’t to blame for spending too little time with their children or for being unable to afford quality child care."


Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/23/obama-faults-employers-for-some-woes-of-working-fa/#ixzz35Z1b1Wb8

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am

nochain wrote:
This guy is a real IDIOT. Personal responsibility is not in his vocabulary.

"Obama blames wage-paying businesses for the woes of working families"

"President Obama offered few policy prescriptions Monday for working parents who are struggling in the post-recession economy, but blamed employers for not making their lives easier.
Speaking at the first White House summit for working families in Washington, Mr. Obama said parents aren’t to blame for spending too little time with their children or for being unable to afford quality child care."


Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/23/obama-faults-employers-for-some-woes-of-working-fa/#ixzz35Z1b1Wb8


Maybe if businesses didn't have to cut back on employees....hours etc., to pay for the cowh's healthcare ...Further is there anything that can possibly happen that isn't the responsibility of anyone?....There's always something/someone to blame for everything guess businesses are now or should be responsible for raising children of employees especially in the summer months because schools are expected to do so for the other months....What a crock...
Back to top Go down
koolkat



Posts : 130
Join date : 2014-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Americans are greedy and so is their businesses.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:35 pm

koolkat wrote:
Americans are greedy and so is their businesses.

So I guess Oblamer is wrong again, if Americans weren't so greedy they wouldn't want more money and expanded benefits. Businessmen are greedy because they went out on a limb and started a business that must make enough to pay business expenses including salaries. If the business fails the businessman is the biggest loser, losing the investment of time and money while the employee simply goes on to find another job. The businessman assumes ALL the risk but they are at fault. Hmmmm. Have to plug all this into my Chaos Theory program to formulate a reason for this logic - it's just too deep for me.
Back to top Go down
koolkat



Posts : 130
Join date : 2014-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 pm

The issue is really about employers denying employees certain reproductive benefits based on their religion.It is not about Obama. You're too blinded by your hatred of the President to discuss anything rationally.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:02 am

koolkat wrote:
The issue is really about employers denying employees certain reproductive benefits based on their religion.It is not about Obama. You're too blinded by your hatred of the President to discuss anything rationally.

Rational discussion? Reproductive benefits???? Do you even have the slightest clue what this thread is about??????
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:27 am

nochain wrote:
koolkat wrote:
The issue is really about employers denying employees certain reproductive benefits based on their religion.It is not about Obama. You're too blinded by your hatred of the President to discuss anything rationally.

Rational discussion? Reproductive benefits???? Do you even have the slightest clue what this thread is about??????

    Think that was a rant still about the 'hobby lobby' decision by the SCOTUS.... We've (businesses) have become like Europe...MORE $$$$...Less Hours....More Benefits.... Self Responsibility/Accountability is long gone too many are now... the government will take care of everything....  The cowh has got to try something else to blame for his mess...Because it couldn't have anything to do with cutting back to pay for his healthcare that wasn't going to coast 'one thin dime' to implement...Too bad folks didn't listen to the warnings...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:17 am

And it didn't cost you to implement so what's your beef? The healthcare act is going strong and insurance companies are making money hand over fist. Lower income families are getting medical care and all is good. No matter what you say.LOL!
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

avatar

Posts : 1017
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : 45th Parallel

PostSubject: Re: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:56 pm

But now an economic research firm is predicting a economic silver lining to the Obamacare cloud. The law, Capital Economics notes, boosted real consumption growth in January and will likely drive a 0.3 percent increase in GDP growth this year. How so? Since more Americans are gaining health-care coverage, spending on medical goods and services is rising, the report notes.

"There's no disputing that it's going to boost real consumption this year," said Paul Dales, senior U.S. economist with Capital Economics, in a research note. "The private insurance policies that previously uninsured people have been enrolling in since the marketplaces opened in October came into effect in January. Those individuals will already have started to consume medical goods and services."
There's some evidence to suggest Obamacare is actually driving down the cost of healthcare, Quartz notes. Health-care prices declined in January, reflecting cuts to Medicare, which provides medical coverage for the elderly.

Still, about 48 percent of Americans believe that Obamacare is one of the reasons for rising health-care costs, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. More finger-pointing is aimed at hospitals, with almost three-quarters of Americans saying the problem is the result of overcharging by medical centers, the study found.
There's some evidence to suggest Obamacare is actually driving down the cost of healthcare, Quartz notes. Health-care prices declined in January, reflecting cuts to Medicare, which provides medical coverage for the elderly.


http://www.cbsnews.com/news/will-obamacare-boost-the-economy-in-2014/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems   

Back to top Go down
 
Now Oblamer is blaming businesses for working family problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: