Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HRC....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

HRC.... Empty
PostSubject: HRC....     HRC.... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:52 am

"Flat Broke when we left the White House".....Reports are that the Clinton's made $12 Million a year after leaving the White House... Guess we'd all like to be that kind of Flat Broke!...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

HRC.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRC....     HRC.... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:59 am

The poor things, don't know how they managed to scrape by.........
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

HRC.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRC....     HRC.... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:25 am

nochain wrote:
The poor things, don't know how they managed to scrape by.........

How much of that was for bimbo insurance?...

At a speech on Wednesday in Chicago at her book event with Mayor Emanuel....HRC referenced that following: A senator from Illinois ran against a senator from NY just as it happened way back when a senator named Lincoln ran against a senator from NY named Seward. And it turned out the same way.

OOPS

Ms Clinton: Lincoln was never a senator because he lost that election to Stephan A Douglas.

Must be using the White House Teleprompters....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

HRC.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRC....     HRC.... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:45 am

I keep reading about how much money they made AFTER Bill's presidency, but the HRC statement was about how much money they had WHEN they left the White House.   Two different things.

Maybe I am gullible, but I read somewhere (on the internet, so it has to be true, right?) but I read that, leaving the White House, they had assets of a million or two and debts to lawyers in the range of 6-8 million.  The lawyer debts were for the Whitewater shenanigans they had while they lived in Arkansas and the Monica Lewinski thing.

Yeah, they made a pile of money afterwards, no doubt.   I saw in the ABC interview where $100 million was tossed about for their current net worth.

I sincerely doubt that they were forced to live off Ramen Noodles when they left the White House.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

HRC.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRC....     HRC.... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:02 am

Eric wrote:
I keep reading about how much money they made AFTER Bill's presidency, but the HRC statement was about how much money they had WHEN they left the White House.   Two different things.

Maybe I am gullible, but I read somewhere (on the internet, so it has to be true, right?) but I read that, leaving the White House, they had assets of a million or two and debts to lawyers in the range of 6-8 million.  The lawyer debts were for the Whitewater shenanigans they had while they lived in Arkansas and the Monica Lewinski thing.

Yeah, they made a pile of money afterwards, no doubt.   I saw in the ABC interview where $100 million was tossed about for their current net worth.

I sincerely doubt that they were forced to live off Ramen Noodles when they left the White House.

Guess she'll never let facts get in the way of attempting to connect with middle class working folks....She did however back track from the "flat broke" story...Not saying they shouldn't be able to earn whatever amount they can but don't try and attempt to compare their situation to folks trying to make ends meet to pay bills and survive...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

HRC.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRC....     HRC.... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:12 am

Her saying they were "flat broke" didn't elicit any sympathy from me, I tell you.

With Slick Willie at the helm, I doubt that there was weeping & wailing & gnashing of teeth in the Clinton household regarding finances.    HRC.... 40
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

HRC.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRC....     HRC.... EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:28 pm

I don't think what she said was false. Yes they had an income from Bill's pension of being the President but when you owe 6-8 million in lawyer's fees when you leave the White House and don't have the money to pay it that's pretty accurate.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

HRC.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRC....     HRC.... EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:06 am

Eric wrote:
Her saying they were "flat broke" didn't elicit any sympathy from me, I tell you.

With Slick Willie at the helm, I doubt that there was weeping & wailing & gnashing of teeth in the Clinton household regarding finances.    HRC.... 40

Her book was replaced by another book that slams her... Her poll numbers have fallen so guess that America isn't feeling really sorry for the 'flat broke' couple making big bucks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HRC.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRC....     HRC.... Empty

Back to top Go down

HRC....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: