Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:37 am

dreamsglore wrote:
I don't know why Nochain and Mediawatcher continue to post false things like Obama has caused the border problem? Facts are he has doubled the number of Border patrol agents from 10,000 to 21,000 and completed 639 miles of fencing from Texas to California. They have more sophisticated surveillance than ever.

Where was that said, specifically this time?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:57 am

"Hard to say - one thing BHO is doing is asking for another 1.4B tax payer dollars to help "solve" a problem HE created with his continued refusal to follow the laws of this country."

Can't remember what you said?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:38 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
And still almost 60,000 kids have crossed the border this year alone.

And yet there are some that believe it's under control...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:49 am

nochain wrote:
dreamsglore wrote:
I don't know why Nochain and Mediawatcher continue to post false things like Obama has caused the border problem? Facts are he has doubled the number of Border patrol agents from 10,000 to 21,000 and completed 639 miles of fencing from Texas to California. They have more sophisticated surveillance than ever.

Where was that said, specifically this time?

In ANY of my posts...NEVER stated that the cowh 'caused the border problem'... Have ALWAYS said it's a DECADES old problem and the FAULT of both parties and SEVERAL administrations...Now with what has been happening recently...it's happened under the cowh's watch and he's as responsible as was any previous president and their administrations...

This is an example of what when wrong with the other forum...There were posters (dreams and others) that would come on and just blatantly post falsehoods (to be kind) and NEVER can provide specific examples to back up the rants/rhetoric... This forum has been the opposite of that nonsense and even if or when there is disagreement posters are articulate enough to explain their positions/opinions rather than offer a drive-by type of postings with nothing to backup what was posted.. This is just one of the reasons some (including myself) stopped posting and came here...Again there are disagreements and differences in opinions but at least there is adult conversation and respect for other posters...Not just because this current post happened to include falsehoods about me.....but this forum is better than that and let's don't allow a repeat of what happened there to happen here...Disagree...that's fine but try and keep it honest...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Excuse me? But that's what you posted word for word. And no.. you made a false statement again saying there is respect for other posters. Not when your twin says "even a retarded person couldn't like you". Just because someone chooses not to get into a ridiculous argument w/ you doesn't mean they can't back it up. They just don't want to waste their time.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:56 pm

The phrase "death by a thousand cuts" can refer to:
Creeping normality, the way a major negative change, which happens slowly in many unnoticed increments, is not perceived as objectionable, by many
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1324
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : A wild garden

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Eric wrote:
Otter DOES have a point.

Yes, she does. Powerful words, Otter. I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:49 pm

dreamsglore wrote:
Excuse me? But that's what you posted word for word. And no.. you made a false statement again saying there is respect for other posters. Not when your twin says "even a retarded person couldn't like you". Just because someone chooses not to get into a ridiculous argument w/ you doesn't mean they can't back it up. They just don't want to waste their time.

Then take it up with 'nochain' and prove your allegation...show examples of where it's been posted that it's all the fault of the cowh...show where I've blamed it all on him.. Simple enough?..but you can't because I haven't.. ...He has been the cowh for six plus years and he's in charge so this latest border problem/crisis/fiasco is on him and his administration..but again throughout history the border is a result of both republican and democrats failures...

All that can be suggested is read some of the posts and see that there is respect... The other place would go personal...threatening...and became a drive-by forum... There are disagreements here but nothing close to the crap that took place elsewhere..Just asking that if you're going to say I've said/posted something...try being accurate and honest...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:19 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
Otter DOES have a point.

It may appear that way but the law doesn't apply in these cases according to DHS:

"DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson has said: “It is not safe to send your child on the over 1,000 mile journey into Mexico, into south Texas if you’re a parent considering doing this. DACA is not available for your child.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/06/analysis-whats-the-real-reason-behind-central-american-immigrant-wave-u-s-law/

     Again and again....the immigration problem is DECADES old and neither party should be patting themselves on the backs...no one has had the guts to deal with it....When the VP makes comments  like we need a steady stream of immigrants to be a labor force for jobs that no one else wants to do...doesn't that just encourage those that are placing children in danger to increase...and of course Nancy Pelosi with the "What crisis...we have an opportunity"...comments.... When are so called leaders encourage it's difficult to blame those sending the children here...

      Sadly it's the children that are suffering and can't even begin to imagine just how dangerous trips like these are and the scumbags that are making money off of this human traffic trade are the lowest life forms on earth...When law enforcement are discovering decomposed bodies from this there is a crisis whether Nancy wants to admit it or not...



Sorry , but you are wrong again. First of all, it's not a matter of not having enough security along the border. Our border patrols are catching these children (some of the kids just report directly to them when they arrive), so it's not that Obama needs more strength along the borders. He can't and shouldn't order the kids to be shot when they're crossing over, I assume you agree on that at least. Secondly, DACA is not the act that was signed by George W Bush. A simple read of the article you posted yourself makes that clear. DACA is about immigrant children who have lived here for years. No, that law is not available for the newly arriving kids from our Southern borders. However, the law signed by Bush allowing them to stay here if they have relatives and the provisions for HHS to house them and take care of them definitely is.  It doesn't matter that DHS secretary Johnson warned them not to come, they can come if they want to and take advantage of the law which was signed into being in the year 2008 by George W Bush. I'm always amazed at the attempt to cause confusion and spin put forward when anything is placed squarely on the laps of the previous administration, but this one is their doing. Obama is following the law, nothing more and nothing less. He cannot reasonably be faulted for this particular problem.

And by the way, the law that Bush signed in 2008 was done for the protection of children and was supported by both parties because it was a good, humanitarian act. Many of these kids are dying just trying to get to this country. My ancestors did the same and so did yours, most likely. We're not over populated in relation to many of the countries on our planet, and I say we stole Texas from them, let them come on over and take it back. As I've said before, I ain't too fond of that state anyway.  With apologies to FT.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Facts are with this situation is simple.

In 1986 when Reagan agreed to give 3 million illegals amnesty the border was supposed to become CLOSED

That has not happened.

Bleeding heart policies year after year did not make a solid policy that provides stable solutions for a COUNTRY.

Now if you don't want or care to have a country, then keep a any body comes border policy. Soon, you will have no country, because you do not define a piece of land by ideas, it includes dirt.

Most who say let them flood us would never hold the same rules for their PRIVATE HOME OWNED property

We have opened up pandoras box with the dream act

We must stop playing politics with groups of people for votes an just do what is right for the country as a whole, you know red, white black, brown, yellow ect..... just whats right for us.

and of course we cant send little children marching across the sand desert. Their countries are going to have to take them back.


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:23 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Facts are with this situation is simple.

In 1986 when Reagan agreed to give 3 million illegals amnesty the border was supposed to become CLOSED

That has not happened.

Bleeding heart policies year after year did not make a solid policy that provides stable solutions for a COUNTRY.

Now if you don't want or care to have a country, then keep a any body comes border policy. Soon, you will have no country, because you do not define a piece of land by ideas, it includes dirt.

Most who say let them flood us would never hold the same rules for their PRIVATE HOME OWNED property

We have opened up pandoras box with the dream act

We must stop playing politics with groups of people for votes an just do what is right for the country as a whole, you know red, white black, brown, yellow ect..... just whats right for us.

and of course we cant send little children marching across the sand desert. Their countries are going to have to take them back.



Well, I don't know how you plan to force their countries to take them back, and the gang warfare that goes on in their countries is not something I'd want to send a child back into. Our borders are never "closed." I'm not sure that's what the words on the bottom of the statue of Liberty say. Our ancestors were all from other countries, and I'm not willing to be sent back to the country I came from and neither are you.
Not to bring up the subject because I know it's a hot topic but a lot of the anger at hispanic kids coming into this country is because of racial issues. I'm not seeing a lot of people complaining about immigration from Europe or Canada or Australia on the TV nowadays. And I'm not saying you are a racist, but there are some who object to the immigration because they are afraid that Hispanics will change our society with their voting patterns. Truth is, they are often deeply religious and moral people who would fit much easier into the "Family Values" of the Republican party EXCEPT for that skin tone problem.

And by the way, have you ever known a teenager who had grown up from the age of 3 in America who was deported back to Mexico City, where he had never lived and knew no one, because his father was illegal? I have. It isn't a good situation, not at all. It is nothing to be celebrated.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Facts are with this situation is simple.

In 1986 when Reagan agreed to give 3 million illegals amnesty the border was supposed to become CLOSED

That has not happened.

Bleeding heart policies year after year did not make a solid policy that provides stable solutions for a COUNTRY.

Now if you don't want or care to have a country, then keep a any body comes border policy. Soon, you will have no country, because you do not define a piece of land by ideas, it includes dirt.

Most who say let them flood us would never hold the same rules for their PRIVATE HOME OWNED property

We have opened up pandoras box with the dream act

We must stop playing politics with groups of people for votes an just do what is right for the country as a whole, you know red, white black, brown, yellow ect..... just whats right for us.

and of course we cant send little children marching across the sand desert. Their countries are going to have to take them back.



Well, I don't know how you plan to force their countries to take them back, and the gang warfare that goes on in their countries is not something I'd want to send a child back into. Our borders are never "closed." I'm not sure that's what the words on the bottom of the statue of Liberty say. Our ancestors were all from other countries, and I'm not willing to be sent back to the country I came from and neither are you.
Not to bring up the subject because I know it's a hot topic but a lot of the anger at hispanic kids coming into this country is because of racial issues. I'm not seeing a lot of people complaining about immigration from Europe or Canada or Australia on the TV nowadays. And I'm not saying you are a racist, but there are some who object to the immigration because they are afraid that Hispanics will change our society with their voting patterns. Truth is, they are often deeply religious and moral people who would fit much easier into the "Family Values" of the Republican party EXCEPT for that skin tone problem.

And by the way, have you ever known a teenager who had grown up from the age of 3 in America who was deported back to Mexico City, where he had never lived and knew no one, because his father was illegal? I have. It isn't a good situation, not at all. It is nothing to be celebrated.

actually im a "rule of law" person

I think anyone who thinks our borders should be OPEN to ALL is CRAZY

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:36 pm

If you are a rule of law person then you should not object to our taking care of the children who are crossing our borders and trying to see if they have relatives in the US that they can be sent to who will care for them.

That is the law.


And we must have had a lot of crazy forefathers.


Last edited by Otter on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Facts are with this situation is simple.

In 1986 when Reagan agreed to give 3 million illegals amnesty the border was supposed to become CLOSED

That has not happened.

Bleeding heart policies year after year did not make a solid policy that provides stable solutions for a COUNTRY.

Now if you don't want or care to have a country, then keep a any body comes border policy. Soon, you will have no country, because you do not define a piece of land by ideas, it includes dirt.

Most who say let them flood us would never hold the same rules for their PRIVATE HOME OWNED property

We have opened up pandoras box with the dream act

We must stop playing politics with groups of people for votes an just do what is right for the country as a whole, you know red, white black, brown, yellow ect..... just whats right for us.

and of course we cant send little children marching across the sand desert. Their countries are going to have to take them back.



Well, I don't know how you plan to force their countries to take them back, and the gang warfare that goes on in their countries is not something I'd want to send a child back into. Our borders are never "closed." I'm not sure that's what the words on the bottom of the statue of Liberty say. Our ancestors were all from other countries, and I'm not willing to be sent back to the country I came from and neither are you.
Not to bring up the subject because I know it's a hot topic but a lot of the anger at hispanic kids coming into this country is because of racial issues. I'm not seeing a lot of people complaining about immigration from Europe or Canada or Australia on the TV nowadays. And I'm not saying you are a racist, but there are some who object to the immigration because they are afraid that Hispanics will change our society with their voting patterns. Truth is, they are often deeply religious and moral people who would fit much easier into the "Family Values" of the Republican party EXCEPT for that skin tone problem.

And by the way, have you ever known a teenager who had grown up from the age of 3 in America who was deported back to Mexico City, where he had never lived and knew no one, because his father was illegal? I have. It isn't a good situation, not at all. It is nothing to be celebrated.


I believe Tree is referring to the 60,000 children that have already crossed the border this year alone. Of course our ancestors immigrated here....legally.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:41 pm

LOL.  Ask the Indians and the Mexicans who owned this land only 250 years or so ago if they voted to let us in.
"Legally" is legal terminology applicable to whatever situation you want to apply it to.


I don't know if my ancestors came here legally or not. I darned sure know they weren't wanted here.

And if it's crazy to allow immigrants into our country, we had a lot of crazy forefathers.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:47 am

nochain wrote:
dreamsglore wrote:
I don't know why Nochain and Mediawatcher continue to post false things like Obama has caused the border problem? Facts are he has doubled the number of Border patrol agents from 10,000 to 21,000 and completed 639 miles of fencing from Texas to California. They have more sophisticated surveillance than ever.

Where was that said, specifically this time?

"Hard to say - one thing BHO is doing is asking for another 1.4B tax payer dollars to help "solve" a problem HE created with his continued refusal to follow the laws of this country."

What is this? I'm not into continually trying to prove points when you can't remember what you said.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:59 am

mediawatcher wrote:
dreamsglore wrote:
Excuse me? But that's what you posted word for word. And no.. you made a false statement again saying there is respect for other posters. Not when your twin says "even a retarded person couldn't like you". Just because someone chooses not to get into a ridiculous argument w/ you doesn't mean they can't back it up. They just don't want to waste their time.

      Then take it up with 'nochain' and prove your allegation...show examples of where it's been posted that it's all the fault of the cowh...show where I've blamed it all on him.. Simple enough?..but you can't because I haven't.. ...He has been the cowh for six plus years and he's in charge so this latest border problem/crisis/fiasco is on him and his administration..but again throughout history the border is a result of both republican and democrats failures...


I already did. And you continue to try and blame it on Obama and then turn around and say "well, it's both". Make up your mind. Facts are it has been a problem for a very long time no matter what administration it is and it's nobody's fault. We can't keep these people from doing this and as long as they do it is as long as they will get in.

      All that can be suggested is read some of the posts and see that there is respect... The other place would go personal...threatening...and became a drive-by forum... There are disagreements here but nothing close to the crap that took place elsewhere..Just asking that if you're going to say I've said/posted  something...try being accurate and honest...  
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Otter wrote:
LOL.  Ask the Indians and the Mexicans who owned this land only 250 years or so ago if they voted to let us in.
"Legally" is legal terminology applicable to whatever situation you want to apply it to.


I don't know if my ancestors came here legally or not. I darned sure know they weren't wanted here.

And if it's crazy to allow immigrants into our country, we had a lot of crazy forefathers.

Well we could argue that all day. Facts are. The Indians don't own it now. And when this country was developed the natives( btw I am very much native ) were not organized and had no form of government. Just tribes killing each other. So the native story doesn't pass. Sorry

and we paid for the Mexican territory

But lets be perfectly clear, because at the end of the day we fought for this land. So if you ask me what the natives or Mexicans think about loosing it and then wanting it back. I say the are going to have to fight to get it. Because we are to going to just hand it over now that we dressed it up and polished it off an made something of it more than a tee pee hut and a rug.

And I said, we have to take care of those children coming in. That does not mean they get to STAY. Obama agrees with me.

I do recommend a good read for you might be the 1986 ruling where Raegan gave amnesty. Because they did not keep their promise to close the border.

The blacks and very poor will be harmed from all this illegal immigration more than anyone. Fact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   

Back to top Go down
 
Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: