Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:28 am

As word continues to spread in South America about this administrations many failures to enforce immigration laws and their obvious infatuation with catering to illegal aliens, a crisis is developing along the Mexican border with an unprecedented number of unaccompanied minors entering the country illegally. These kids are at risk of abuse from smugglers, etc. What does the guvmint do with 24,000 minors? Add them into an already overwhelmed foster care system? Hard to say - one thing BHO is doing is asking for another 1.4B tax payer dollars to help "solve" a problem HE created with his continued refusal to follow the laws of this country.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:50 am

What's the proper way to deport a 10 year-old that is caught without his family and won't or can't identify his relatives in his country of origin? We just can't ship 'em to Mexico on a bus to fend for himself... or can we?

'tis a slippery slope.

It looks like they have found a loophole that'll provide a chance for a better life, for their kids at least.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Eric wrote:
What's the proper way to deport a 10 year-old that is caught without his family and won't or can't identify his relatives in his country of origin?  We just can't ship 'em to Mexico on a bus to fend for himself... or can we?

'tis a slippery slope.

It looks like they have found a loophole that'll provide a chance for a better life, for their kids at least.

The big problem is most of the kids aren't even from Mexico but from further south. The foster care system is overloaded already so the only immediate option is to provide a safe haven by warehousing (I don't like the word either but it is what it is) them in an institutional type setting. The administration had better get on the job by enforcing immigration and deporting illegals, the problem would then slow and go away. They also need to apply some muscle to the "exit" countries but that is likely a dead end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Are kids from "further south" by which I guess you mean Nicaragua, Panama, or even way south like Columbia somehow worse kids than those from Mexico?
Unless you are native American your ancestors are probably about 3-4 generations at most away from being immigrants.
They ran over a country of "natives" screaming their "manifest destiny" to own this land from the Atlantic to the Pacific and took it over by genocide against the native population. The ones they didn't kill they banished to the driest  most miserable parts of the country and then lied to them and eventually just forgot about them.

We ain't no better than they are and the Mexicans owned a huge part of this country before we did. I "remember the Alamo"- it was all about us trying to their land.

We had more guns. That's the only difference in us and them. Otherwise this country would have a whole different shape to it, and from my personal opinion of Texas, I think we ought to give the miserable place back to 'em.

The only immigration problem I see is from Americans who think God gave us this land and nobody else should come in when it was actually the savagery of our white American forefathers that stole it from "brown people."

There is no moral highground on this issue, not in this country anyhow.

And by the way, apparently in your mind you think we HAD no immigration "Problem" before Obama.
I really need to watch what I type on this forum because I know there are rules against name-calling. I may have to go find a good solid wall to hit to keep my head from exploding though.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:07 am

Otter wrote:
Are kids from "further south" by which I guess you mean Nicaragua, Panama, or even way south like Columbia somehow worse kids than those from Mexico?
Unless you are native American your ancestors are probably about 3-4 generations at most away from being immigrants.
They ran over a country of "natives" screaming their "manifest destiny" to own this land from the Atlantic to the Pacific and took it over by genocide against the native population. The ones they didn't kill they banished to the driest  most miserable parts of the country and then lied to them and eventually just forgot about them.

We ain't no better than they are and the Mexicans owned a huge part of this country before we did. I "remember the Alamo"- it was all about us trying to  their land.

We had more guns. That's the only difference in us and them. Otherwise this country would have a whole different shape to it, and from my personal opinion of Texas, I think we ought to give the miserable place back to 'em.

The only immigration problem I see is from Americans who think God gave us this land and nobody else should come in when it was actually the savagery of our white American forefathers that stole it from "brown people."

There is no moral highground on this issue, not in this country anyhow.

And by the way, apparently in your mind you think we HAD no immigration "Problem" before Obama.
I really need to watch what I type on this forum because I know there are rules against name-calling. I may have to go find a good solid wall to hit to keep my head from exploding though.

Guess you got told 'nochain'!!!....America's wrong (again and throughout history)...Texas is no good (miserable)....and my favorite... (apparently in YOUR mind) YOU think we 'HAD no immigration "Problem" before [name] cowh'... Have no idea from your post where that assumption comes from other than poor..poor..cowh everybody picks on him...The last lackoflogic statement explains fully why immigration has been a mess and continues to be a mess...This is the type of excuse that has been used by both parties and several administrations over decades....blame someone else, play politics and never address much less attempt to solve the issue...From this post guess that a 'solid wall' was found/used/damaged prior to expressing thoughts...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:44 am

Otter wrote:

Wow - did you even read the posts? Where did you dredge up your insinuations? The FACT that most of these kids come from "further south" doesn't "make them worse" it just makes from "further south". This is a problem and I feel sorry for the kids - but you can't discern that can you because you have already made up your mind that I am wrong somehow.
Disgusting.

And BTW, the problem of larger numbers of unaccompanied minors crossing the border is a relatively new issue and is a result of the current enforcement policies here and issues in their home countries. That is reality - twist it anyway you want and feel free to go pound your head into a wall. It might help with comprehension issues.

Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! NA-BZ863_MINORS_NS_20140129184512
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:26 am

lol! 
nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:

Wow - did you even read the posts? Where did you dredge up your insinuations? The FACT that most of these kids come from "further south" doesn't "make them worse" it just makes from "further south". This is a problem and I feel sorry for the kids - but you can't discern that can you because you have already made up your mind that I am wrong somehow.
Disgusting.

And BTW, the problem of larger numbers of unaccompanied minors crossing the border is a relatively new issue and is a result of the current enforcement policies here and issues in their home countries. That is reality - twist it anyway you want and feel free to go pound your head into a wall. It might help with comprehension issues.

Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! NA-BZ863_MINORS_NS_20140129184512

lol! lol! lol!    'Current Enforcement Policies'   lol! lol! lol!   Maybe...just maybe....the lack of enforcement may be part of the problem.... But when you can't debate/discuss the issue it's easier to resort to rhetoric that makes no sense whatsoever...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:50 am

Wow, BHO attempts to talk tough to Mexico. I'll bet the Mexican President is shaking in his boots.

"President Obama told his Mexican counterpart in a phone call Thursday that immigrants crossing into the U.S. illegally won’t qualify for legalized status or deferred deportation, including children.
The White House said Mr. Obama and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto discussed “a regional strategy” to address the surge of unaccompanied children coming from Central America, through Mexico, to the U.S."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/19/obama-tells-mexico-illegal-immigrant-children-wont/#ixzz35Bas0x8S

Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! Obama_is_a_dunce
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:45 am

nochain wrote:
Wow, BHO attempts to talk tough to Mexico. I'll bet the Mexican President is shaking in his boots.

"President Obama told his Mexican counterpart in a phone call Thursday that immigrants crossing into the U.S. illegally won’t qualify for legalized status or deferred deportation, including children.
The White House said Mr. Obama and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto discussed “a regional strategy” to address the surge of unaccompanied children coming from Central America, through Mexico, to the U.S."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/19/obama-tells-mexico-illegal-immigrant-children-wont/#ixzz35Bas0x8S

Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! Obama_is_a_dunce

"Regional Strategy".......You gott'em now!... When has Mexico really ever cooperated? When you tell your justice department NOT to enforce the laws and allow sanctuary cities...what do you expect will happen?... This is their possibly one big shot when the amnesty blanket is tossed out...Who thinks that this cowh will deport...especially the children?...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:52 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

"Regional Strategy".......You gott'em now!... When has Mexico really ever cooperated?  When you tell your justice department NOT to enforce the laws and allow sanctuary cities...what do you expect will happen?... This is their possibly one big shot when the amnesty blanket is tossed out...Who thinks that this cowh will deport...especially the children?...

The only thing Oblamer does is run his mouth. He has zero respect outside of U.S. welfare offices so this will go nowhere. The Mexican Gov't can't even keep there own "federal officers" on their side of the border so what makes Oblamer think they can control illegals from crossing. They don't want them!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:07 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

"Regional Strategy".......You gott'em now!... When has Mexico really ever cooperated?  When you tell your justice department NOT to enforce the laws and allow sanctuary cities...what do you expect will happen?... This is their possibly one big shot when the amnesty blanket is tossed out...Who thinks that this cowh will deport...especially the children?...

The only thing Oblamer does is run his mouth. He has zero respect outside of U.S. welfare offices so this will go nowhere. The Mexican Gov't can't even keep there own "federal officers" on their side of the border so what makes Oblamer think they can control illegals from crossing. They don't want them!

Saw some photos of the individuals coming across and some adults with 'gang' tats...remember a few years ago when Castro emptied out his jails?...Well send'em with children and they are in!...The border states are exploding and there are border agents that have left their jobs over this mess...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Actually the immigration law that is being used to allow these kids to come into the country was passed and signed during the George W Bush Administration, and they've been coming in for several years now. It's just become a subject of the national news networks.

Of course, we aren't ever supposed to blame anything on a previous administration, not even if it is their doing.  Right?  You can't shoot kids who walk peacefully across your borders.  What exactly is the plan that is offered by those that don't want this to happen?  

Oh, that's right. Blame Obama.  Except that he wasn't president in 2002 when this was signed because it was viewed as a child welfare issue by George W Bush.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/child-immigrants-can-legally-stay-in-us-for-years/2014/06/22/f5575c74-fa02-11e3-b836-a372189b76a6_story.html

Read the article and blame the right person for a change.

And in case it's too long to read, here's a passage from near the end of the article:

But a federal law dating to President George W. Bush’s administration requires that unaccompanied child immigrants must be turned over to HHS within three days. From there, many are reunited with parents or other relatives already in the United States or other sponsors before the lengthy court process beings.

It says Bush, not Obama.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:28 am

Of course it's Bush's fault. Everything is! IRS, NSA, illegal "recess" appointments, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the continued VA nightmare, Syria, Ukraine, Libya, ISIS, need I go on? Just because Oblamer has been "in charge" for over 6 years doesn't mean he has had a chance to enforce laws like controlling access by illegal immigrants or anything else. The poor guy, good thing he has true believers that latch onto the old, worn out excuse of blame Bush. Hilarious!!!!!

Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! 2647724259_Crying20Obama20_20Copy_answer_4_xlarge

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:55 am

nochain wrote:
Of course it's Bush's fault. Everything is! IRS, NSA, illegal "recess" appointments, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the continued VA nightmare, Syria, Ukraine, Libya, ISIS, need I go on? Just because Oblamer has been "in charge" for over 6 years doesn't mean he has had a chance to enforce laws like controlling access by illegal immigrants or anything else. The poor guy, good thing he has true believers that latch onto the old, worn out excuse of blame Bush. Hilarious!!!!!

Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! 2647724259_Crying20Obama20_20Copy_answer_4_xlarge

In the minds of some it will always be the fault of someone else...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:25 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

In the minds of some it will always be the fault of someone else...

Laugh all you like, but it was George W Bush that signed the bill allowing the kids to stay.
Sorry 'bout that, but sometimes the truth is just the truth.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Otter DOES have a point.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:29 am

Eric wrote:
Otter DOES have a point.

It may appear that way but the law doesn't apply in these cases according to DHS:

"DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson has said: “It is not safe to send your child on the over 1,000 mile journey into Mexico, into south Texas if you’re a parent considering doing this. DACA is not available for your child.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/06/analysis-whats-the-real-reason-behind-central-american-immigrant-wave-u-s-law/
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:57 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
Otter DOES have a point.

It may appear that way but the law doesn't apply in these cases according to DHS:

"DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson has said: “It is not safe to send your child on the over 1,000 mile journey into Mexico, into south Texas if you’re a parent considering doing this. DACA is not available for your child.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/06/analysis-whats-the-real-reason-behind-central-american-immigrant-wave-u-s-law/

Again and again....the immigration problem is DECADES old and neither party should be patting themselves on the backs...no one has had the guts to deal with it....When the VP makes comments  like we need a steady stream of immigrants to be a labor force for jobs that no one else wants to do...doesn't that just encourage those that are placing children in danger to increase...and of course Nancy Pelosi with the "What crisis...we have an opportunity"...comments.... When are so called leaders encourage it's difficult to blame those sending the children here...

Sadly it's the children that are suffering and can't even begin to imagine just how dangerous trips like these are and the scumbags that are making money off of this human traffic trade are the lowest life forms on earth...When law enforcement are discovering decomposed bodies from this there is a crisis whether Nancy wants to admit it or not...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
Otter DOES have a point.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/06/analysist-whats-the-real-reason-behind-central-american-immigrant-wave-u-s-law/

Nochain, I didn't get that feeling when watching the ABC video.  

I am glad the charities stepped up and helped.  This is why I participate in my church-based charity.  The money from church-based charities is freely given instead of being forced from the hands of taxpayers. I disagree with the mayor when he said it wasn't fair to the charities to foot a large portion of the bill. Hell, that's why charities are there.

I got the feeling that the administration wants to ignore the law that President Bush signed.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:35 am

It's not unusual for this administration to ignore laws. They've been doing it for years!

"Kerry warns U.S. will deport undocumented Central American children"

(Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Tuesday Washington would work with Central America to address the root causes of an immigration crisis, but kept up the Obama administration's tough message that undocumented children would be deported.

"We obviously understand people who want to do better, and who look for a better life," Kerry said as he met leaders from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, countries from which tens of thousands of children have fled to the United States in recent months.

"But at the same time, there are rules of law, and there is a process and there is false information that is being spread about benefits that might be available to these young people who are looking for that better life," he added.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/01/us-usa-immigration-children-centralameri-idUSKBN0F64Y520140701
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:57 am

nochain wrote:
It's not unusual for this administration to ignore laws. They've been doing it for years!

"Kerry warns U.S. will deport undocumented Central American children"

(Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Tuesday Washington would work with Central America to address the root causes of an immigration crisis, but kept up the Obama administration's tough message that undocumented children would be deported.

"We obviously understand people who want to do better, and who look for a better life," Kerry said as he met leaders from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, countries from which tens of thousands of children have fled to the United States in recent months.

"But at the same time, there are rules of law, and there is a process and there is false information that is being spread about benefits that might be available to these young people who are looking for that better life," he added.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/01/us-usa-immigration-children-centralameri-idUSKBN0F64Y520140701

Kerry talks of 'rules' in this instance and yet the administration ignores other laws [rules]?....Not enforcing laws and allowing sanctuary cities--telling federal agencies NOT to enforce the laws...doesn't seem like a consistent policy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:04 pm

I woke up this morning and read the news that the federal government was going to "force" arizona into giving illegals drivers license.

We have no border and I blame both parties for this invasion

Corporations want cheap labor and liberals want dependent voters

Match made in hell as our country goes broke and we leave a hell hole for our future generations
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Almost 60,000 children have crossed into the U.S. since January of this year. Something has to be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:34 pm

I don't know why Nochain and Mediawatcher continue to post false things like Obama has caused the border problem? Facts are he has doubled the number of Border patrol agents from 10,000 to 21,000 and completed 639 miles of fencing from Texas to California. They have more sophisticated surveillance than ever.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 pm

And still almost 60,000 kids have crossed the border this year alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!   Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps! Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming soon to a Mexican border town near you! Refugee Camps!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next