Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  CIA Outing....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: CIA Outing....   Thu May 29, 2014 9:55 am

Another nice job by this administration to out the station chief in Afghanistan...This individual and his family will probably never feel safe again....Once again the cowh has only offered that he is 'angry' and there will be an investigation into the matter...does anyone think they don't know who's responsible?

As a senator....the cowh called for an "immediate investigation" into the Val Plame outing and there were MANY democrats that joined that bandwagon blaming everyone up the chain-of-command and demanding justice...The good senator even called the outing...CRIMINAL.....So a desk worker being outed is more important/criminal than a station chief being exposed in a war zone?....These same democrats that made allegations that the Plame incident would lead to the White House Door now call this current cluster____....and 'unfortunate mistake'....

This scandal follows the same format of all the scandals....Didn't know....Found out through the media....Angry/Outraged....Those responsible will be held accountable...and there will be an investigation....This formula has worked so well with the IRS...NSA...Fast and Furious...Benghazi scandals...No one, except for perhaps someone very low on the food chain has been held accountable...Lerner got a vacation and retirement, and Susan Rice promoted to national security advisor after her lies....

Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Thu May 29, 2014 10:28 am

Another example of a dysfunctional W/H staff. Place must be like working at a circus.

Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 66
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Thu May 29, 2014 10:48 am

Wasn't Valarie Plame outed intentionally because her husband publicly disagreed with the administration on WMDs?

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Thu May 29, 2014 10:56 am

Eric wrote:
Wasn't Valarie Plame outed intentionally because her husband publicly disagreed with the administration on WMDs?


Richard Armitage was responsible but never even faced prosecution...the focus was on Karl Rove...Scooter Libby and their link to VP Cheney...Libby was convicted of perjury for his testimony and that's all that was achieved from the investigations by the special prosecutor...The point whether intentional or not...one outing was considered 'criminal' (and the intentional allegation was never established) and today it's an 'unfortunate mistake'....Neither should have happened but the hypocrisy of the media covering is amazing...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Thu May 29, 2014 10:59 am

nochain wrote:
Another example of a dysfunctional W/H staff. Place must be like working at a circus.


A circus is designed for entertainment...this is/has not been entertaining....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Thu May 29, 2014 11:02 am

Eric wrote:
Wasn't Valarie Plame outed intentionally because her husband publicly disagreed with the administration on WMDs?

Armitage leaked the information. Might have been the best thing to have happened to Plame since she has become quite wealthy with books and movies since. Of course the comparison is not really equal since she was not in a war zone but it was still the wrong thing to do as Libby found out later. What a convoluted mess!

Bush and Obama administrations - more alike than different........
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Thu May 29, 2014 11:07 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
Wasn't Valarie Plame outed intentionally because her husband publicly disagreed with the administration on WMDs?

Armitage leaked the information. Might have been the best thing to have happened to Plame since she has become quite wealthy with books and movies since. Of course the comparison is not really equal since she was not in a war zone but it was still the wrong thing to do as Libby found out later. What a convoluted mess!

Bush and Obama administrations - more alike than different........

But once again it's much easier to say....Bush did it too....and somehow it's an excuse for the incompetence of this administration...it's simply too bad that Armitage wasn't held accountable for his action(s) but there were bigger political fish to attempt to fry...
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 66
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Thu May 29, 2014 11:24 am

I just hope the agent and his family made a hasty exit from the war zone.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 am

Eric wrote:
I just hope the agent and his family made a hasty exit from the war zone.

I now just hope that all in Afghanistan will make a hasty exit from that war zone!... No American is more safe from this outing and now the release of the five terrorists... The incompetence of this cowh and administration is costing lives...
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 66
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:06 pm

And the Administration says that it is customary to do prisoner swaps at the end of conflicts.

The only damn problem with this is that almost 10,000 of our boys & girls will remain in Afghanistan for a while.  

Get 'em ALL out NOW, dammit!

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Eric wrote:
Wasn't Valarie Plame outed intentionally because her husband publicly disagreed with the administration on WMDs?


The answer to that question is not complicated in any way. It is YES.

Except that was the Bush administration so some people feel compelled to defend it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:38 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
Eric wrote:
I just hope the agent and his family made a hasty exit from the war zone.

    I now just hope that all in Afghanistan will make a hasty exit from that war zone!... No American is more safe from this outing and now the release of the five terrorists... The incompetence of this cowh and administration is costing lives...


Oh Good Lord. The incompetence of the previous administration because they couldn't find the correct country to attack after 911 cost over 5000 American lives in Iraq.
Obama has not gotten us out of Afghanistan but at least he ended the disaster in Iraq the the previous POTUS lied us into.
Yes, he needs to remove our troops from Afghanistan now but there wouldn't have been any exchange of prisoners or anyone who lost his life hunting an American who had skipped off base had we not pursued Osama bin Laden in a completely incorrect way.  And we all know who that goes back to.
We should have allowed our intelligence to track him down, went in with a small force and killed him. There was no need for 2 wars. Afghanistan will belong to the stone ages and the taliban again as soon as we leave and thousands of Americans will have died to pay for the stupidity of the previous OWH.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:53 am

Otter wrote:
Eric wrote:
Wasn't Valarie Plame outed intentionally because her husband publicly disagreed with the administration on WMDs?


The answer to that question is not complicated in any way. It is YES.

Except that was the Bush administration so some people feel compelled to defend it.
 
   You're wrong again...no one here defended and both outings should never have happened.... and those screaming the loudest knew that it was Richard Armitage that leaked the information but still the focus was on Scooter Libby because he worked for the VP...Libby was prosecuted (perjury)...what's happened in this case?...Oh yeah, the cowh said there would be an investigation ..like they haven't known the responsible party...once again there's a lack of leadership, no accountability and arrogance on the part of this administration...
 
    After the Plame outing....you couldn't turn on a tv...read a paper etc., without seeing her face  and then later cashing in with book and movie deals (which is her right to do so)...so far the outed station chief in this situation doesn't appear to be attempting to cash in on his outing opportunity...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CIA Outing....   

Back to top Go down
 
CIA Outing....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: