Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:14 am

dreamsglore wrote:
And so what's your point? The President can't fly on a commercial plane. He pays for his political trips. You never said a word about Bush's trips but you want to diss Obama? All of a sudden you're concerned about the taxpayer's money? Ridiculous as usual.

TWO posters have stated they were just as concerned during any other administration....so what's so difficult to understand?...If they are complaining about every president then that takes away the whining that only the cowh is being criticized....or it SHOULD be easy to understand....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:10 pm

I didn't see them complaining when Bush was President.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:49 pm

dreamsglore wrote:
I didn't see them complaining when Bush was President.

You "didn't see them" because they weren't communicating on this forum back then. For the umpteenth time.

Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 66
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:59 pm

This forum was established in July of 2012... roughly the end of Obama's first term.

Plenty of people were bitching about Bush on the PNJ, though.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Eric wrote:
This forum was established in July of 2012... roughly the end of Obama's first term.

Plenty of people were bitching about Bush on the PNJ, though.

From the posts one would think that there was no complaining about President Bush...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:54 pm

dreamsglore wrote:
I didn't see them complaining when Bush was President.

WOW!!!!.... affraid affraid affraid How would anyone even attempt to discuss this further after this post?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:13 pm

I was talking about his trips not general complaining. You're trying to be deceptive.
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 66
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:43 pm

I tried to get Olddaze to come over here, but he has a soapbox somewhere else and he won't chance it.  

When GulfBeachBandit offered a bounty on his whereabouts, OD quickly decided to jump outta Pensacola forums, lol.

I brought up OD because he is a steadfast critic of Republicans.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

avatar

Posts : 3098
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 45
Location : Fox, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:12 pm

I wish Az would post more Sad. She's pretty liberal, and I love her anyways, haha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:41 am

Eric wrote:


I brought up OD because he is a steadfast critic of Republicans.

I criticize both parties in Congress because I think they are equally useless. Oblamer gets heat because he is the CURRENT President, comes with the job. It's amusing how some people can't seem to realize many of his policies are the same as Bush. I find it hilarious when some people keep pointing at Bush even though he has been gone for years and has had the decency to not criticize Oblamer even though Oblamer constantly points to Bush as the cause of problems, even now.......

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:52 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:


I brought up OD because he is a steadfast critic of Republicans.

I criticize both parties in Congress because I think they are equally useless. Oblamer gets heat because he is the CURRENT President, comes with the job. It's amusing how some people can't seem to realize many of his policies are the same as Bush. I find it hilarious when some people keep pointing at Bush even though he has been gone for years and has had the decency to not criticize Oblamer even though Oblamer constantly points to Bush as the cause of problems, even now.......



Believe that's the way it should be done...the (R), (D), or (I) behind the names shouldn't be a right to be given a free pass...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:13 am

I liked Oldazz. He was a good poster. GBB offered a reward for me too. He doesn't post at PDF anymore but he probably lurks behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 66
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:47 am

dreamsglore wrote:
I liked Oldazz. He was a good poster. GBB offered a reward for me too. He doesn't post at PDF anymore but he probably lurks behind the scenes.

I had to ban Bill here.  He started out nice enough... yes, I knew who the poster was... and things were fine for a while.  Then, over a day or two things got a bit out of hand and he didn't  react to my gentle requests (via PM) to tone things down.  When I saw the first volleys of what might be a war, I had to ban him.

There are times when I really liked him.  On the PNJ, he was witty and fun and didn't stir the pot too much.

I suspect he has registered here as a different username, but only comments occasionally.  As long as things are civil, I welcome his comments.





Olddaze is an active poster online, but he has had his fill with local forums.  I have known him since high school.  I will pass along your comments, Dreams.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!   

Back to top Go down
 
3 Million Dollar Golf Trips!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: