Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Popup ad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nochain

PostSubject: Popup ad   Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:39 am

How do I get rid of the milky way candy popup ad? It obscures the top of message screens???
Back to top Go down
riceme

PostSubject: Re: Popup ad   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:32 am

What browser do you run? If you're on Firefox install the add-on called AdBlock Plus (I think it's the same for Chrome), then you'll be good to go. If you're on IE, you're screwed unless / until you install anything else in the world, then only run IE when forced to by numbskull businesses that write programming upon which it is dependent, lol.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Popup ad   Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:25 pm

Sorry, Nochain.  I just saw this post.  I don't get the Milky Way ad.  I'm running plain vanilla Chrome for now and don't see popups... yet.  

I tried to refresh a video driver and got a message saying the driver was corrupted and I used Sony's "Assist" button when I got a gray screen... essentially the blue screen of death.  The rabbit trail that it sent me on made me think I was repairing the drivers, but wound up re-installing EVERYTHING.  I'm not back to 100% on what I had before the faux pas.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popup ad   

Back to top Go down

Popup ad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Misc :: Admin Notes-
Jump to: