Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!  Empty
PostSubject: Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!    Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Upskirt photography is legal! Woohoo!! Wait... whuuttt???

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/03/high_court_rules_upskirt_photos_legal_in_massachusetts

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!    Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Dang!

I was in Massachusetts today and coulda taken advantage of that. Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!    Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:58 pm

I really was in Massachusetts.  Snow was deep on the roadsides and parking lots from Virginia to Massachusetts... about 4 feet thick where they scraped parking lots and piled snow in huge piles.

One thing I saw that I liked in Massachusetts.  At the hills, especially on secondary and residential streets, there were 55-gallon barrels of sand along the roads.  Facing the streets, the barrels were at 45-degree angle where you could shovel the sand out of it to put under your tires to get up the hills.

You had to bring your own shovel. (I had one, but didn't need it.)

This is the closest image I could find to what I saw.

Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy1f4zqnWD8_LFHn53wKKClCct9DAmeEEL_SdaO5i9VIL5ynFFZg

I thought it was a great idea.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!    Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:18 pm

I can only suggest that the good ladies of Massachusetts stop sewing those blankets for our soldiers overseas and begin sewing some old fashioned bloomers instead.

That seems to be the only solution.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!    Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Eric wrote:
I really was in Massachusetts.  Snow was deep on the roadsides and parking lots from Virginia to Massachusetts... about 4 feet thick where they scraped parking lots and piled snow in huge piles.

One thing I saw that I liked in Massachusetts.  At the hills, especially on secondary and residential streets, there were 55-gallon barrels of sand along the roads.  Facing the streets, the barrels were at 45-degree angle where you could shovel the sand out of it to put under your tires to get up the hills.

You had to bring your own shovel.  (I had one, but didn't need it.)

This is the closest image I could find to what I saw.

Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy1f4zqnWD8_LFHn53wKKClCct9DAmeEEL_SdaO5i9VIL5ynFFZg

Wow, that's crazy that you really were there. I totally thought you were teasing!

damn, what a great idea if conditions don't warrant tire chains for your whole trip. I live in the Tanana Valley, which is flat, but we need those on corners. I am 100% positive that folks would stop to sand corners. The roads here don't get rocked anywhere that approaches often enough. Anyone without anti-lock brakes (which includes me) and/or 4-WD can get into trouble easily if not careful. All public roads are plowed, but the only one that ever makes it down to pavement is parts of the Alaska Highway. All the others are ice.

I thought it was a great idea.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!    Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!  EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Otter wrote:
I can only suggest that the good ladies of Massachusetts stop sewing those blankets for our soldiers overseas and begin sewing some old fashioned bloomers instead.

That seems to be the only solution.

Well, good news! They can resume sewing blankets for our soldiers overseas! Read in the paper today that they already pushed through legislation to fix this and make upskirting illegal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!    Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pervs, peepers & Creeps: Massachusetts loves you!
Page 1 of 1