Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!   Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:22 am

The VP says...We may not get the 7 million for [name] cowh healthcare!...But his boss and Sebileus are telling people all is going well and goals will be achieved...Better fit the VP for another muzzle...
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!   Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:01 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
   The VP says...We may not get the 7 million for [name] cowh healthcare!...But his boss and Sebileus are telling people all is going well and goals will be achieved...Better fit the VP for another muzzle...

About half the current number enrolled in Medicare anyway. It's common for BHO to disagree with his OWN administration on things, remember his statement on marijuana? Contradicts what his own health department states. This administration even dismisses what the nonpartisan CBO announces - when it's contrary to what they want to hear. BHO will figure out a way to get all those undocumented Democrats signed up, I mean illegal aliens.

Back to top Go down
Eric

avatar

Posts : 9735
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 67
Location : Hoover, AL & Pensacola when I'm lucky

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!   Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:23 pm

That image is misleading. One is Federal (Army) and the other is State (Colorado).

That difference aside, it is a disturbing trend.

_________________
Ideas are funny little things, they won't work unless you do.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!   Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:27 pm

Eric wrote:
That image is misleading.  One is Federal (Army) and the other is State (Colorado).

That difference aside, it is a disturbing trend.

Yes, but guvmint is guvmint - there is no consistency and little logic what the guvmint does most of the time. Represent the people? Hardly.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!   Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:49 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
That image is misleading.  One is Federal (Army) and the other is State (Colorado).

That difference aside, it is a disturbing trend.

Yes, but guvmint is guvmint - there is no consistency and little logic what the guvmint does most of the time. Represent the people? Hardly.

 


Last edited by mediawatcher on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!   Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:11 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
That image is misleading.  One is Federal (Army) and the other is State (Colorado).

That difference aside, it is a disturbing trend.

Yes, but guvmint is guvmint - there is no consistency and little logic what the guvmint does most of the time. Represent the people? Hardly.

    Classic example...make it easier for illegals and screw over those that have/are serving this nation...Makes ya wonder how some in DC can sleep at night and look at themselves in the mirror....


Gov'mint is not still gov'mint. I'm very glad I live in Florida and not Arizona, for example.  It is the States right of the state of Colorado to treat immigrants any way they wish to treat them so far as college tuition is concerned. The federal government is not both  lowering tuition for illegals and cutting funding for soldier's tuition.

If the State of Florida wants to lower tuition for military people, we are welcome to do so. So is Colorado. I don't know what Colorado is doing regarding tuition for the military. It doesn't say.

You're comparing apples to oranges and expecting folks to see it as an appropriate argument.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!   Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:20 am

Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
That image is misleading.  One is Federal (Army) and the other is State (Colorado).

That difference aside, it is a disturbing trend.

Yes, but guvmint is guvmint - there is no consistency and little logic what the guvmint does most of the time. Represent the people? Hardly.

    Classic example...make it easier for illegals and screw over those that have/are serving this nation...Makes ya wonder how some in DC can sleep at night and look at themselves in the mirror....


Gov'mint is not still gov'mint.  I'm very glad I live in Florida and not Arizona, for example.  It is the States right of the state of Colorado to treat immigrants any way they wish to treat them so far as college tuition is concerned. The federal government is not both  lowering tuition for illegals and cutting funding for soldier's tuition.

If the State of Florida wants to lower tuition for military people, we are welcome to do so. So is Colorado. I don't know what Colorado is doing regarding tuition for the military. It doesn't say.

You're comparing apples to oranges and expecting folks to see it as an appropriate argument.

An illustration showing the disconnect in priorities can hardly be considered comparing "apples to oranges". Reference my comment about no consistency......or don't, it really doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!   

Back to top Go down
 
Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: