Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

French Assholes or just plain Bigots?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

French Assholes or just plain Bigots? Empty
PostSubject: French Assholes or just plain Bigots?   French Assholes or just plain Bigots? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:52 am

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/176876#.Uuneq2SwJpY

French Assholes or just plain Bigots? 456432

What the hell is wrong with the French?  

They have been deporting the Roma folks simply because they are Roma, and now there are demonstrations with 17,000 marchers shouting "Jews, Out of France" and saying shit like "The story of the gas chambers is bullshit!".

I kinda agree with them about illegal residents in their country, but the French just seem to be bigots.

Perhaps the story is skewed since the source of the article is the Israel National News, I dunno.  I suspect that most of it is correct.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: French Assholes or just plain Bigots?   French Assholes or just plain Bigots? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:20 pm

I've been to France several times and didn't leave anything behind worth going back for. They are bigots, no doubt about that. Of course every country has their fair share of noisy radicals, including the U.S. The French are still irked about being in the E.U. I guess.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: French Assholes or just plain Bigots?   French Assholes or just plain Bigots? EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:14 pm

I have (sort of) joked for many years that I am a French (and Canadian) racist. I've worked with people from all over the world (and enjoyed it) but have never unilaterally disliked a group of people like I do the French. I am struggling to think of a single French person I've met with whom I've had a good working relationship. So yeah, as far as I'm concerned, they're assholes, E. Mind you, I've worked with guys from cultures where women are completely subservient and they do not mind "educating" us Americans... hell, it tried my patience at times but I don't dislike them. But the French? Ugh. 

My hatred for Canada has nothing to do with the people... it's just the absolute most difficult country to ship freight into and out of. I'd literally rather ship anywhere else in the world. BFE is better than Canada. 

Back to the article, at first I saw the picture posted and I thought, "well okay, but to be fair we have a bunch of KKK whack-jobs and whatnot." Then I noticed that there were *17,000* people marching. WTF??? That is a helluva lot of whack-jobs.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: French Assholes or just plain Bigots?   French Assholes or just plain Bigots? EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:07 am

nochain wrote:
I've been to France several times and didn't leave anything behind worth going back for. They are bigots, no doubt about that. Of course every country has their fair share of noisy radicals, including the U.S. The French are still irked about being in the E.U. I guess.

What would you expect from the French?...Been there several times also because for some reason visitors wanted to see the place...never lost anything there either and certainly nothing to go back for...Think they are just 'irked' because....well....they're French...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French Assholes or just plain Bigots?   French Assholes or just plain Bigots? Empty

Back to top Go down

French Assholes or just plain Bigots?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: News-
Jump to: