Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned

Go down 
+3
Melissa
riceme
Eric
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned Empty
PostSubject: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:46 am

I read this picture post and just had to repost it. Beiber makes me sick. Spitting on his fans... trying to play gangsta. What a jerk.

I hope he does jail time for this.

Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned Justin10
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:08 pm

That is in-line with what I thought when I read that he'd been arrested and saw his mugshot. I also hope he does time for this, but it's a shame you only go to county jail and not to prison for misdemeanor DUI. Panty-waisted little shitass deserves someone to school his punk ass.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:51 am

Send the little twit back to Canada. On top of this, he has a tendency to spit on his fans when the opportunity arises.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:05 am

Eric wrote:
I read this picture post and just had to repost it.  Beiber makes me sick.  Spitting on his fans... trying to play gangsta.  What a jerk.

I hope he does jail time for this.

Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned Justin10

This is an example of what a 'superstar' is in today's society.....First offense he'll get a slap on the wrist and be out running his mouth acting like a thug wannabe...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:05 am

He is a jerk on a downward spiral.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
He is a jerk on a downward spiral.

He'll be a statistic...some will say a tragedy...but with no responsibility and no accountability this is the direction....IF this little punk had another name...he'd been in jail already...Canada may not want him back...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:38 pm

If he is convicted he will never be able to drive legally in Canada again (I am crossing my fingers). They are pretty serious about DUI offenders.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:55 am

Deport the little shit back to Canada!

Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned B7bt82D
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 pm

HA! http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/01/29/justin-bieber-has-new-legal-woes-in-his-home-country/5037203/

Re: above, he doesn't have a green card, but I still appreciate & applaud this person's effort. Woo hoo!!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Just avoid going to his shows and he would be gone because once the promoters start losing money, they won't hire him again..
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:30 am

There is subzero risk of that little douchebag or any of his promoters making any money offa me.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:22 am

This little boy child is out of control. How anyone could be a "fan" of this spoiled little freak is beyond comprehension but maybe I'm just old school. Saw this today:

"TORONTO (AP) — Justin Bieber was charged with assault for allegedly hitting a Toronto limousine driver several times in the back of the head last month, just hours after his attorney entered a separate not guilty plea in Florida to drunken-driving and other charges.
The baby-faced 19-year-old turned himself in to a Toronto police station Wednesday evening, arriving amid a crush of media and screaming fans. He was charged with one count of assault and is scheduled to appear in court in Toronto on March 10."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/30/justin-bieber-charged-with-assault-in-canada/#ixzz2rtFVGblx
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:44 am

nochain wrote:
This little boy child is out of control. How anyone could be a "fan" of this spoiled little freak is beyond comprehension but maybe I'm just old school. Saw this today:

"TORONTO (AP) — Justin Bieber was charged with assault for allegedly hitting a Toronto limousine driver several times in the back of the head last month, just hours after his attorney entered a separate not guilty plea in Florida to drunken-driving and other charges.
The baby-faced 19-year-old turned himself in to a Toronto police station Wednesday evening, arriving amid a crush of media and screaming fans. He was charged with one count of assault and is scheduled to appear in court in Toronto on March 10."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/30/justin-bieber-charged-with-assault-in-canada/#ixzz2rtFVGblx

What's really sad is....how much time is wasted on discussing the little puke...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned   Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Beiber arrested for drag racing - drunk - stoned
Page 1 of 1