Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Friendly Divorce Agreement

Go down 
+2
Eric
stormwatch89
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Friendly Divorce Agreement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Divorce Agreement   A Friendly Divorce Agreement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Excellent letter that I'll bet did no get an answer. After reading about all the oil and coal subsidies I'm wondering why we have to even pay for our gas at the pump. After all, our taxes are already paying for it. I didn't have a clue that even wages were being subsidized.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Divorce Agreement   A Friendly Divorce Agreement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:51 pm

I have read that the oil companies whine that, without the subsidies, they won't have money to drill new domestic wells.

Then I read that companies are making obscene record profits.

Bullshit! They have plenty of money; they just want more of it.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Divorce Agreement   A Friendly Divorce Agreement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:58 pm

They are worse than insurance companies who had record profits the years of Ivan and Katrina, even after paying the claims they couldn't avoid paying..
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Divorce Agreement   A Friendly Divorce Agreement - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Remember, this is nowhere close to representing "all" the subsidies that fossils receive. E, you are completely right... they make money hand over fist, they just want more of it, and hey, the free kind is the best kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Divorce Agreement   A Friendly Divorce Agreement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Divorce Agreement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2