Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Once again.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Once again.....   Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:35 am

The current administration lead by the master foreign affairs expert John Kerry has given the benefit of doubt and sided with that peace loving nation of Iran and has pretty much told our 'ally'(?) Israel that they are on their own...When there's broad criticism from the left (Sen C. Schumer D-NY) and from the right (Sen Cruz R-TX) along with others....there's got to be a reason for suspicion in this deal...well good deal for Iran....If this was an attempt to deflect talk about [name] cowh healthcare it hasn't worked....But once again this action has to be making some others wonder about how this administration treats it's so called 'allies' and caters to a terrorist sponsoring nation...John F Kerry...."Ready for Duty".....Report says that the US unfreezes 8 Billion in Iranian assets...wonder how many lives that will snuff out...
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: Once again.....   Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:36 am

This "agreement" is all smoke and mirrors like everything BHO initiates. Iran comes out the winner since they can continue their enrichment process - and who will know if they do it at a lower rate? If the deal wasn't so beneficial to the Iranians they wouldn't be crowing about it so much.

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Once again.....   Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:54 am

nochain wrote:
This "agreement" is all smoke and mirrors like everything BHO initiates. Iran comes out the winner since they can continue their enrichment process - and who will know if they do it at a lower rate? If the deal wasn't so beneficial to the Iranians they wouldn't be crowing about it so much.

And yet it's so one sided that the administration cannot even claim this as some foreign policy victory....have not heard one former state department official or current politician that is happy with this agreement...As with all the policies of this administration it's all about redistribution...Foreign Policy redistributing the power/influence the US once had around the world...Economic obvious that those that had moved up into the working middle class now find themselves sliding in the wrong direction and those below are now even more dependent on the government to survive...Healthcare the effort to make the younger/healthier aged citizens pony up the funds to pay for a program for those that use healthcare services has been a huge failure...and also on the foreign side...our allies (whatever countries may remain) have got to be nervous on whether the US can be counted on and certainly those that are our enemies are finding that dealing will benefit their efforts....In his speech after being elected he did say....changes are coming.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once again.....   Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:59 pm

I don't think the Nation of Israel should dictate how we deal with other countries around the globe. I'm frankly tired of their assumption that we back every move they make, no matter how many people are living in misery because of Israel's policies.

There's no way to say this is bad deal by definition because we haven't see yet what the results will be. Iran has a new leader and this is progress in the right direction, IMO. Obama has done a lot wrong in his 5 years in office, but I wouldn't put this among his worst decisions until we see what it brings.
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: Once again.....   Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:19 pm

A bi-partisan group in the Senate is putting together a plan for sanctions - and being lobbied by the W/H not to do so. Apparently this "interim agreement" isn't sitting well with the Senate - I guess they are getting tired of being to lied to, by Iran and by BHO.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Once again.....   Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:48 am

nochain wrote:
A bi-partisan group in the Senate is putting together a plan for sanctions - and being lobbied by the W/H not to do so. Apparently this "interim agreement" isn't sitting well with the Senate - I guess they are getting tired of being to lied to, by Iran and by BHO.
Amazing that both left and right ends of the political landscape in Congress actually AGREE that there should be even more strengthened sanctions against Iran....and yet the cowh and sec of state seem to believe that appeasement is the way to go with this regime...It's about time the Congress woke up....but sure Harry Reid will champion this deal...
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Once again.....   Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:45 pm

I don't think Israel would be happy with any agreement we had with Iran where they were out of the loop.

I'm not saying the current negotiations are appropriate... just making an observation about Israel.

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Once again.....   Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:25 am

Eric wrote:
I don't think Israel would be happy with any agreement we had with Iran where they were out of the loop.

I'm not saying the current negotiations are appropriate... just making an observation about Israel.
    They (Israel) certainly has the most to lose with the threats that continue to be made against them by Iran....To reduce or halt the sanctions that brought Iran to the negotiating table makes no sense at all...they have never been shy about their intentions towards Israel and a nuke program and yet under this administration there seems to be a willingness of appeasement that if we and the rest of the world communities are 'nice' then the leaders of Iran will also play nice...As HORRIBLE and DISGUSTING as Sadaam was and he certainly deserved the fate given to him...he did keep Iran in check and with this nuke threats more that likely would have already struck Iran not because he and his government were humanitarians of the world but for self preservation because like many other countries in the region realize that if Iran gets nuke(s) the entire region is at risk....Got no problem with the US talking to Iran but it's now difficult (if not impossible) for us to deal with them from a position of strength because of our foreign policy blunders and distrust from our 'allies'...A new PEW Poll supports this stating that 'America's world leadership has fallen to a 40 Year Low...this from the cowh that campaigned on 'restoring our status in the world'....with this being the thought from around the world just how can our allies feel comfortable with the US and nations that wish to do us harm certainly can't be worried....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once again.....   

Back to top Go down

Once again.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: