Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Federal Judge...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Federal Judge... Empty
PostSubject: Federal Judge...    Federal Judge... EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:47 am

rules against AG Holder!...Now the DOJ may be forced to turn over the records that were withheld from Congress about the Fast & Furious fiasco...In cases like this...makes one wonder just how many of those records are still around...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Federal Judge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Judge...    Federal Judge... EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:55 am

I'm sure they have been massaged a la Nixon but like everything else that happens with this administration "senior officials" won't be aware of anything.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Federal Judge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Judge...    Federal Judge... EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:06 am

nochain wrote:
I'm sure they have been massaged a la Nixon but like everything else that happens with this administration "senior officials" won't be aware of anything.
Didn't know....Wasn't aware....Wasn't told...Wasn't my decision....Don't know who made the decision...Learned about this for the first time like everyone else from a news report....AND....The cowh was not aware of the operation...If Holder is speaking...it's a lie.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Federal Judge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federal Judge...    Federal Judge... Empty

Back to top Go down

Federal Judge...
Page 1 of 1