Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Eric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost Rider
Admin

PostSubject: Eric   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:14 am

Just a note to let you know in case you have not seen it, the posters on PDF are bringing up your name and saying they wish you would come back.

If I am not mistaken, the person that was the impetus of your leaving is the one asking why you left, GBB.

Just thought I would throw that out there in case you have not seen nor heard.

PostSubject: Re: Eric   Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:44 pm

It wasn't GBB. He and I got along pretty good. (I'm sorry I had to ban him here, but things were spiraling out of hand.)

I can't remember his username, but he made nasty comments about my Catholicism. You'll probably remember one of his sayings "amirite or amirite?"

I am comfortable here, and, although I enjoyed the PDF, I was sometimes offended. I'd rather not put up with that crap.

Ghost Rider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eric   Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Eric wrote:
It wasn't GBB.  He and I got along pretty good.  (I'm sorry I had to ban him here, but things were spiraling out of hand.)

I can't remember his username, but he made nasty comments about my Catholicism.  You'll probably remember one of his sayings "amirite or amirite?"

I am comfortable here, and, although I enjoyed the PDF, I was sometimes offended.  I'd rather not put up with that crap.

I can certainly understand that. I wish that religious debates would be banned all together. So people, such as yourself, get offended when someone berates their faith, and Eric I certainly do not mean that as any indication of disrespect toward you or Catholicism.

I remember the saying, but for the life of me I cannot remember the screen name of the person that used it.

PostSubject: Re: Eric   

Back to top Go down

Eric
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Misc :: Admin Notes-
Jump to: