Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it"   Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Unbelievable - in spite of IRREFUTABLE evidence to the contrary Oblamer is STILL lying about his statements. It's kind of hard for anyone to believe him when his own web site says this:

"Millions of health insurance plans have been cancelled after ObamaCare went into effect, and President Obama backed away Monday from his previous oft-repeated statement that “if you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”

But he may want to glance at his own website, WhiteHouse.gov, which still states: "For Americans with insurance coverage who like what they have, they can keep it. Nothing in this act or anywhere in the bill forces anyone to change the insurance they have, period."

That appears in a section of the WhiteHouse.gov website labeled "health reform details." The exact same language also appears in the Department of Health and Human Services' online description of the law.

But that web description is very different from what Obama said Monday to top backers of Organizing for Action, his permanent campaign arm.

“What we said was, ‘You could keep it [your plan] if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,’” Obama said."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/07/white-house-website-at-odds-with-latest-obama-statement/

Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it" - Page 2 Obama-i-told-them-they-could-keep-their-health-plan-doctors-obamacare-laughing
Back to top Go down

Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it"   Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it" - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Well, for everyone who has been calling the President a liar, he apologized today. He admitted that he didn't know there would be as many policy cancellations as there have been.

Does that make anyone feel better?

I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it"   Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it" - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:09 am

Otter wrote:
Well, for everyone who has been calling the President a liar,  he apologized today. He admitted that he didn't know there would be as many policy cancellations as there have been.

Does that make anyone feel better?

I doubt it.
I doubt it makes the millions whose policies were cancelled feel any better. An "apology" from BHO is about as sincere as a terrorist helping an old lady across the street - right before the suicide vest goes off.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it"   Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it" - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:38 am

Right now, since I have good medical insurance, I feel like I don't have a dog in this hunt.

But I sympathize with folks that lost their coverage. Old farts and couples that don't want children shouldn't be forced to pay for pregnancy and childbirth coverage. People shouldn't be forced to pay for birth control/abortion coverage if their religious beliefs prohibit those actions.

I continue to believe that the medical industry rapes us (figuratively) and the medical insurance industry will reap exorbitant profits from this boondoggle.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it"   Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes you get what you asked for: ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2