Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not news anymore, but

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Not news anymore, but  Empty
PostSubject: Not news anymore, but    Not news anymore, but  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:43 pm

The black Range Rover incident with the bikers makes me wonder where were the police.

They knew this crap was going to happen, and even had some undercover cops working in the biker crowd.

It makes me wonder why the cops didn't have a show of force to keep this mob in line.

If I had been the guy with my family in the Range Rover, there would have been some DEAD bikers, if they started that crap with me. I'd have probably thrown it into 4WD and run over any of them that approached me. I damn sure wouldn't have stopped like he did. I'm normally a nice guy, but I go from zero to 100% road rage pretty quickly.

For those that may have had better things to do and don't know what I am talking about, an annual bunch of bikers ride through New York City, and tried to block a Range Rover, presumably so they would have an empty street to perform wheelies and such, and sliced the Range Rover's tires in the process. He ran over two bikers total and a mob of bikers chased him down, broke his windows when his tires went flat, drug him out of the car, beat him and I think he was cut as well.

The video that started it all...

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Not news anymore, but    Not news anymore, but  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:20 am

We won't know the whole story until it comes out.... Is it possible the undercover cops were working on a major bust of some kind and didn't want the rest of the cops to know?? Remember Serpico??
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Not news anymore, but    Not news anymore, but  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:05 am

If undercover cops witness a crime, they're required to report it without delay. It was many days before it was reported. One cop actually pounded on the SUV's windows. One cop has now been arrested.

I heard or read that there may have been not three, but six plainclothes cops riding motorcycles here.

I wasn't referring to undercover cops, though. Were all of the regular cops at the donut shop and couldn't be disturbed?

The frantic wife in the SUV called two or three times to 911, desperately trying to get help! That video was long... long enough to where NYC's finest should have arrived on the scene.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Not news anymore, but    Not news anymore, but  EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm glad they arrested the undercover cop who broke out the back window of the car. He was inciting violence when he did that. If there were other undercover cops involved, they should be losing their jobs. Are you allowed to break the law when you work undercover?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not news anymore, but    Not news anymore, but  Empty

Back to top Go down

Not news anymore, but
Page 1 of 1