Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lI'd like to see this happen.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

lI'd like to see this happen. Empty
PostSubject: lI'd like to see this happen.   lI'd like to see this happen. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Not so rare news... Kanye West goes ballistic on an other Paparazzo.

An incident in July. Obviously, Kanye is going after the camera.
lI'd like to see this happen. Ag009240-09-jpg

I don't like the Paparazzi, but some performers just go ape sh*t when somebody with a camera is around, and bully the photographer, to the extreme.

Just once, on a particularly egregious prima donna blowup, like when the celebrity smashes a $10K camera with a $3K lens, I'd like to see the photographer stand their ground and beat the living crap out of the obnoxious celebrity... with equal ferocity.

It wouldn't be great for the Paparazzi community as a whole, but I still would like to see someone like Kanye... a first class jerk... get his comeuppance.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: lI'd like to see this happen.   lI'd like to see this happen. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:06 am

Eric wrote:
Not so rare news... Kanye West goes ballistic on an other Paparazzo.  

An incident in July.  Obviously, Kanye is going after the camera.
lI'd like to see this happen. Ag009240-09-jpg

I don't like the Paparazzi, but some performers just go ape sh*t when somebody with a camera is around, and bully the photographer, to the extreme.

Just once, on a particularly egregious prima donna blowup, like when the celebrity smashes a $10K camera with a $3K lens, I'd like to see the photographer stand their ground and beat the living crap out of the obnoxious celebrity... with equal ferocity.

It wouldn't be great for the Paparazzi community as a whole, but I still would like to see someone like Kanye... a first class jerk... get his comeuppance.
These are the same people that will conduct themselves in outrageous ways to get publicity and then complain about their fame and the lack of privacy...Agree though the paparazzi do cross the lines as pointed out in a case that Halle Berry won about photographing her children....Alec Baldwin does this on a regular basis...now there's someone that deserves to get knocked out for his strupidity...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: lI'd like to see this happen.   lI'd like to see this happen. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 am

I think some of these photogs live for a confrontation, file a law suit, settle out of court and go on down the road.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: lI'd like to see this happen.   lI'd like to see this happen. EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:29 am

nochain wrote:
I think some of these photogs live for a confrontation, file a law suit, settle out of court and go on down the road.
And suddenly they gain celebrity status and are giving interviews...It was one of the no talent Kardashians that complained about the photogs and then it was revealed that 'someone' with knowledge of their personal schedules were tipping off the photogs about where and when they would be somewhere...They've said for a long time the only bad publicity is NO publicty..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lI'd like to see this happen.   lI'd like to see this happen. Empty

Back to top Go down

lI'd like to see this happen.
Page 1 of 1