Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

East Hill river rat.....currently homeless

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: East Hill river rat.....currently homeless   Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:37 am

Aye, aye, and top o' the mornin' to all!

I'm Bocko, an East Hill river rat. My very extended family and I have been homeless ever since Buddy's Mom and Dad tore down our house. What's more, that rogue cat, Alice Belle, just finished off the last of my great-great-great grandchildren this morning.

What's an old patriarch rat to do? I mean, we had the oldest house on our block. The best house. Completely furnished with old books and rattan furniture.

My good friend Buddy told me to advertise for a new house on craigslist.com, but nothing so far. Buddy said we could use his old houses, but his Mom not only said no but picked up that doggyloo all by herself and tried to throw it at me. ME!!!!

I'm 33 years old, and I've lived here longer than she has, and she kicks me out? ME????

Where's the sympathy for an old rat, anyhow?  The empathy? Any kind of pathy? Sociopathy would do at this point. I'll pay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: East Hill river rat.....currently homeless   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:25 am

Hey Bocko,

Buddy's a friend of mine and I'm sure he meant well, but may have overstepped with that invite.

I have some pretty tough news for you. Humans are just not typically warm to rats even patriarchs such as you. Maybe even especially patriarchs like you. As evidenced by Buddy's Mom throwing the doggyloo at you. They can be harsh regarding your type.

Gosh it must be tough watching Alice Belle eating your lineage.

I'd offer you my home, but am afraid my Mom would react with equal violence once she came down from the ceiling. They are afraid of you. I think because they hear you bite. Do you bite?

Craig's list is probably a good place to start, but be careful there are some real "rats" posting on that thing.

Best of luck!

Paige
Back to top Go down

East Hill river rat.....currently homeless
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Hobbies and Personal Interests :: Our Pets :: Pee Wee's page-
Jump to: