Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. Empty
PostSubject: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MIMDaOmpiHc#!
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:41 am

Look I'm willing to do most anything to avoid being put in the FEMA concentration camp. But do I really have to get a quicky from Alex Jones? Couldn't I opt for Alex's wife instead?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 am

It's a quick news report Bob...so don't get all sexual in u in doed.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 am

I just watched the whole video. It's really scary to learn that the New World Order agents are going onto American farms and "killing the farmers wearing overalls and John Deere hats" as shooting practice for when it comes time to murder all the rest of us.
I actually own a John Deere hat so I'm gonna burn that goddamn thing. I sure don't wanna be confused for a farmer and get a luminoty bullet in the head.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:09 am

ButtBob wrote:
I just watched the whole video. It's really scary to learn that the New World Order agents are going onto American farms and "killing the farmers wearing overalls and John Deere hats" as shooting practice for when it comes time to murder all the rest of us.
I actually own a John Deere hat so I'm gonna burn that goddamn thing. I sure don't wanna be confused for a farmer and get a luminoty bullet in the head.

Yeah you need to get a we love tyranny hat Bob...or a Will Rat for food hat..
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:27 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yeah you need to get a we love tyranny hat Bob...or a Will Rat for food hat..
Those would be insulting to the New World Order and if they saw that I would probably be herded right on into the FEMA camp.
I'm wearing one of these just to be safe...

Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. New_world_order_all_seeing_eye_tshirts-rc76e4865cd8143f9957dfd67a00925fe_f0ceo_512

Except I aint wearin one of those geeky calculator watches. That went out with the 80s'. That would give me away for sure.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:32 am

And if I'm gonna rat you out for food it better not be those MRE's. I got my fill of those after the hurricane.
If I'm gonna rat you out I want chinese takeout.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 am

But comes to think of it, why would I even need to rat you out. You're about as high profile on this as Alex Jones. They already know who you are.
If I'm gonna rat somebody out it'll be Eric and yella. That is unless they have me over for some of that delicious food they both know how to cook (hint hint).
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 am

ButtBob wrote:
Look I'm willing to do most anything to avoid being put in the FEMA concentration camp. But do I really have to get a quicky from Alex Jones? Couldn't I opt for Alex's wife instead?

Bob,I don't much care for Alex, please post more of the of the miracles of Benny Hinn. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:42 am

yelladawg wrote:

Bob,I don't much care for Alex, please post more of the of the miracles of Benny Hinn. bounce

This one goes out especially for you, yella.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54iqEr1flQ
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:46 am

Here's a list of the 33rd Degree Masons (the most powerful people of all in the New World Order)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTNDMTdWFNQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 am

ButtBob wrote:
yelladawg wrote:

This one goes out especially for you, yella.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54iqEr1flQ

It is a masterpiece for Evangelism. I expect that where most preachers like him pass around a small pail for money collection, The Reverend Benny uses five gallon buckets.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 am

Bob, when I saw the title of the thread, it reminded me of Gladys Wall, the owner of a house of ill repute named the Birmingham (no tell) Motel. The hotel was on US 29 a couple of blocks north of Beverly Parkway. Being a health inspector, I had several encounters with the lovable Gladys. She told me that she "didn't make no money off her quickies".

That woman was a bear wrestler in the carnival and all sorts of other "colorful" things. She brought me her Birmingham Motel version of the Kama Sutra, with illustrations detailed down to the hair on the scrotum... Shocked

Here's a link to her wrestling days http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/g/gladys-gillem.html
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:56 am

speaking of quickies... Wink

Id let him give me a back rub this morning...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:45 am

*Tree*~ wrote:
speaking of quickies... Wink

Id let him give me a back rub this morning...

You have a bad day yesterday?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.   Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Get a quicky from Alex Jones on what's happenin.
Page 1 of 1