Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul Empty
PostSubject: Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul   Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:20 pm

Golly, I'm liking this man at the risk of offending some good friends here.  I've never believed we should be FORCED into joining something we don't wish to.

Sign the "End Forced Unionism" Petition
To your Representative and both Senators

We must strike at the very heart of Big Labor's illicit power by passing the National Right to Work Act (S. 204) to finally END forced union dues in America.

Whereas:   For nearly 70 years -- with our federal government's blessing -- Big Labor bosses have mocked our Constitution and straitjacketed our economy as they've built a massive political empire on the backs of hardworking Americans; and
Whereas:   No American worker should be forced to pay union dues just to have a job and feed their family; and
Whereas:   Nearly 80% of the American people oppose forced unionism; and
Whereas:   A National Right to Work Act would end the injustice of forced unionism in America once and for all;
Therefore: I urge you to support the National Right to Work Act (S. 204) at every opportunity.

Here's the link should anyone wish to sign:

http://www.randpacusa.com/rtwpetition.aspx?pid=0331n
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul   Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Don't worry, Stormy. I don't believe in forced unionism, either. A good union shouldn't have to force people to join - people should WANT to join.

Ah, well. In a perfect world, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul   Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Thanks. That's all I've been trying to say on the nasty forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul   Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandatory Unionism, another Rand Paul
Page 1 of 1