Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Atlantic Magazine....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Atlantic Magazine.... Empty
PostSubject: Atlantic Magazine....     Atlantic Magazine.... EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:49 am

Article listed the ESCO as the worst in the state after the Middleton shooting and the shooting of the two dogs...Crestview was rated 3rd worst after all their scandals...The sheriff said the 'words were hurtful'....Although don't agree with the article using a term like 'trigger happy'....it certainly did not paint a positive picture of Escambia County or the leadership of the ECSO....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Magazine....     Atlantic Magazine.... EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 am

I guess we are due for a "reload" at the upper echelon of the ECSO.

I had two episodes in my young adult days...

one where their lies cost me over $1,000 (I wasn't exactly an angel either)...

and another where they pulled their bully crap on me because I was a surfer.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Magazine....     Atlantic Magazine.... EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:12 am

According to Rick's Blog, Sheriff Morgan says he has "no problem" with DOJ investigating further... (Yeah, right! What else is he going to say? "Don't come"?)

Quote :
The Coalition for Justice of Northwest Florida wants the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice to reopen its investigation into Escambia County Sheriff’s Office. That’s fine with Sheriff David Morgan.

In a phone interview, Sheriff Morgan said the he had talked with DOJ on Friday and was comfortable with them revisiting his agency, if they chose to do so.

“The coalition has a constitutional right to ask for an investigation,” said Morgan. “I have no problem with DOJ coming here.”

The newly-formed civil rights group asked for the investigation in light of the recent shooting of Roy Middleton, who was unarmed and in his own yard, and the shooting of two dogs by deputies who entered the owners’ home uninvited.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Magazine....     Atlantic Magazine.... EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:22 am

On a positive note, another burglary ring has been caught (it seems).

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/08/105-cases-cleared-through-burglary-investigation

Quote :
Escambia investigators say they have busted a burglary ring responsible for over 100 burglaries in Escambia and Santa Rosa County involving stolen goods valued at $120,000.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Magazine....     Atlantic Magazine.... EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:23 am

This imitation Sheriff promised to become a certified officer - never did it.

The guy looks ridiculous in his civilian/military regalia. He obviously has an inferiority complex judging by his wearing of military awards in his High Sheriff uniform. I wonder what happened to the infamous "Count" medallion - oh that's right, he didn't pay his membership dues and they yanked it from him - with ninja like stealth and military precision.

Atlantic Magazine.... Morganswear11
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Magazine....     Atlantic Magazine.... EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 am

Eric wrote:
On a positive note, another burglary ring has been caught (it seems).

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/08/105-cases-cleared-through-burglary-investigation

Quote :
Escambia investigators say they have busted a burglary ring responsible for over 100 burglaries in Escambia and Santa Rosa County involving stolen goods  valued at $120,000.
I hate a thief, these morons are really making their Mamas proud...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Magazine....     Atlantic Magazine.... EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:00 am

nochain wrote:
This imitation Sheriff promised to become a certified officer - never did it.

The guy looks ridiculous in his civilian/military regalia. He obviously has an inferiority complex judging by his wearing of military awards in his High Sheriff uniform. I wonder what happened to the infamous "Count" medallion - oh that's right, he didn't pay his membership dues and they yanked it from him - with ninja like stealth and military precision.

Atlantic Magazine.... Morganswear11
   He let his membership for the 'count chocula' medal expire...come on now it was a HUMDINGER of a medal!...Inferiority complex driven by a massive ego...Did notice in today's pnj online that when your sheriff appeared with other law enforcement agencies and their supervisors for the border article...his uniform was absent of his military ribbons that he usually wears...perhaps even your sheriff is still intimidated by being around real...certified law enforcement officers....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Magazine....     Atlantic Magazine.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlantic Magazine....
Page 1 of 1