Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ButtBob

The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy. Empty
PostSubject: The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.   The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 am

I've noticed that as the conspiracy debate continues, teo is steadily winning the debate and winning converts while I'm losing.

There comes a time when a man knows when he's been beat. And unlike Newt Gingrich who when he got beat and his game was over,
I'm going to be a good sport in this and concede that there is an all-powerful Illuminatti and it imploded the world trade center, shot up the colorado theater, blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City, and shot up the Sick. It has a goal of taking away all our guns so it can put us in FEMA concentration camps. It is controlling airplanes which are criss-crossing the country and dumping contrails on us to alter our minds.
It has also brainwashed us into believing doctors are benefitting us when they are doing nothing but making us sicker.
I also concede that it's mainly the jews who are masterminding all this.
And finally I believe Alex Jones is the best source of information for what is happening to us all in this country. I'm no longer going to listen to any of the official story propaganda coming from the other media because it's being controlled by the Illuminatti.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.   The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 am

Dont leave out that they also create that zombie
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.   The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:20 am

*Tree*~ wrote:
Which zombie would that be?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.   The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:21 am

It doesn't matter... Pick one... Pick 'em all.

I say bullshit to you conceding.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.   The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 am

Finally Bob must have sobered up.....
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.   The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 am

EricEricson wrote:
It doesn't matter... Pick one... Pick 'em all.

But tree said the illumummy is controlling "that zombie". When put that way it would normally indicate a particular zombie.
If I'm to better understand the conspiracy I need to know which zombie. At least I think I do. But are you saying anyone and everyone is a zombie? Because now I'm all confused.
And since teo isn't telling me which particular zombie and neither is Alex Jones, I guess this must be part of the conspiracy initiation process.
Maybe to earn my cred with the conspiracy, this is a test to see if I can figure out which zombie is being talked about. Sort of like when you pledge for a fraternity.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.   The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:27 am

Okay I'll take a stab at it. Is "that zombie" Obama?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.   The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

ButtBob wrote:
*Tree*~ wrote:
Which zombie would that be?

The miami one. I mean the shooter guy seems like a zombie in some aspects, but the guy in miami was certainly one.

Its prolly some experiment they are trying out on us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.   The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy. Empty

Back to top Go down

The debate between teo and me on the conspiracy.
Page 1 of 1