Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stormy.....how is Soph?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Stormy.....how is Soph? Empty
PostSubject: Stormy.....how is Soph?   Stormy.....how is Soph? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Is she out of surgery yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Stormy.....how is Soph?   Stormy.....how is Soph? EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Thanks, Melissa. I posted on the other forum that she was rejected for surgery after a 6 hour wait. Sad

Apparently her thyroid is off and the recovery is longer for hypothyroid dogs. She began the pills only last Thursday so they want to give her a few weeks to "level out".

She wasn't happy with skipping breakfast and all, but we're steady as we go.

Thanks for asking, friend.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Stormy.....how is Soph?   Stormy.....how is Soph? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:03 am

You are quite welcome, of course! Bummer that she had to wait six hours, though.

I'll bet Paige was happy to have Soph home again. Speaking of Paige, I know she will come through her surgery Thursday just fine. Do let us know, though. Buddy is already driving me nuts about it. bounce 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Stormy.....how is Soph?   Stormy.....how is Soph? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:00 am

Too cute! Tell Buddie she's just having more biopsies done Thursday so not to worry. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormy.....how is Soph?   Stormy.....how is Soph? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormy.....how is Soph?
Page 1 of 1