Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

meanwhile, in Alaska

Go down 
+8
mediawatcher
Joanimaroni
Jake92
PkrBum
Ghost Rider
Eric
riceme
nochain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:49 pm

This is what August has been like this year, taking note of the forecast along the bottom. I hate hot weather, so I am loving this :]

meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 29Aug2014_Wx
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Actually now that I think about it, June and July were pretty much like that too, just more rain.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Highs in the forties? Lol... that's crazy. In northern michigan we're getting highs right around seventy... lows a nice crisp fifties at night. But I sure would love to see alaska some day soon.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:07 pm

If it gets above 72 I am uncomfortably hot, so you *know* I am loving this summer's weather.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:33 am

LMAO, and guilty.

Jeff Foxworthy on "Alaskans"..and it’s so true

Forget Rednecks, here is what Jeff Foxworthy has to say about Alaskans:

If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you may live in Alaska.

If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you may live in Alaska.

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Alaska.

If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Alaska.

If you know several people who have hit a moose more than once, you may live in Alaska.

If you have switched from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again, you may live in Alaska.

If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you may live in Alaska.

If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in Alaska.

If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Alaska.

If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you may live in Alaska.

If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph -- you're going 80 and everybody is passing you, you may live in Alaska.

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow ice, you may live in Alaska.

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you may live in Alaska.

If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you may live in Alaska.

If you find -10 degrees "a little chilly", you may live in Alaska.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:29 am

Snow day:

meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 03Sept2014_Wx

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:47 am

Balmy, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:19 pm

I admit, I could stand a little more summer in my summer.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:17 am

C'mon down to Alabama.  

It is about 100% humidity (humidistickety) and over 90º.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Ugh. No thanks... that sounds disgusting.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 2:09 pm

meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 Funny-animal-captions-winner-of-ms-alaska
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 2:14 pm

meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 Picture-251
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:45 pm

LOL @Miss Alaska. Beefy gals up here are called Tundra Wookies.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:51 pm

meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 6EObEvb
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:56 pm

riceme wrote:

They are the butt [no pun intended] of jokes until that loooong winter sets in...Like the old joke between beefy gals and mopeds....Both fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see ya...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:50 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
riceme wrote:

They are the butt [no pun intended] of jokes until that loooong winter sets in...Like the old joke between beefy gals and mopeds....Both fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see ya...

LOL.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Northern Lights, sound off:

http://www.wimp.com/aurorasubstorm/
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Yesterday was the last day of construction season, err, "Summer." Today is the first day of Winter:

This was my drive home from the mine today:

meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 23Sept2014_AccessRoad

meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 23Sept2014_SnowGrader

meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 23Sept2014_SnowAccessRoad
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Wow, great pics! Do you listen to Hootie and the Blowfish driving home from the office? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Dayum! That's some white stuff. We don't get it but once or twice a year in Hoover.

It was in the '80's today in Hoover.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:20 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:
Wow, great pics! Do you listen to Hootie and the Blowfish driving home from the office? Laughing

Oh you know me. I freaking LOVE Hootie and the Blowfish. What are you having for dinner? Grilled cockroach sandwiches?

cherry
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm

riceme wrote:
AuntieChrist wrote:

Oh you know me. I freaking LOVE Hootie and the Blowfish. What are you having for dinner? Grilled cockroach sandwiches?

cherry

As a matter of fact, I AM! LOL

I still haven't found that cockroach. He is probably hiding underneath my desk and is waiting for me to forget about the "incident" earlier and then he's going to pounce right on my face. Suspect
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:38 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:
riceme wrote:
AuntieChrist wrote:

cherry

As a matter of fact, I AM! LOL

I still haven't found that cockroach. He is probably hiding underneath my desk and is waiting for me to forget about the "incident" earlier and then he's going to pounce right on my face. Suspect

I called Shadi and asked to talk to the cockroach. He said he's waiting until you fall asleep tonight then he's going to jump on your face and take a nap. Shadi said she's good with that, so, you know... it's totally happening.

cat alien bounce pig monkey affraid silent tongue pirat clown cyclops Basketball albino sunny What a Face

Sweet dreams!

Sleep
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:50 pm

What a Face Here is me in the dark waiting for the cockroach....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:54 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:
What a Face  Here is me in the dark waiting for the cockroach....

What a Face  <-- trying to sleep... thinking, "Damn rice for saying that damn cockaroach was going to jump on my face in my sleep!" What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meanwhile, in Alaska   meanwhile, in Alaska - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

meanwhile, in Alaska
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next