Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In defense of Mr Teo

Go down 
+2
ButtBob
hallmarkgrad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

In defense of Mr Teo Empty
PostSubject: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:26 am

I used to think a lot like Mr Teo. Sometimes I still do. At first glance a lot of these theories make sense as there a lot of unanswered questions. Later on as more people chime in the facts get obscured. Also as time progresses we find that some things that were supposed to be facts, turn out to be very distorted. IE The Gulf of Tonlin, the USS Liberty. the Korean airliner Flight 007. IMHO Here is the problem Once you find out the truth about these type of events you start to question the entire system.
The GOBs control hick towns like Pensacola, why would they not control bigger venues. We can not even build a damn baseball stadium with out a tremendous amount of unanswered questions and drama. Think about the people building and operating the entire USA.
Some of the conspiracy theories are down right laughable. They are supposed to be. Just because people question the system does not make them mentally unbalanced. Maybe in some cases, but not all. LOL
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:34 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I used to think a lot like Mr Teo. Sometimes I still do. At first glance a lot of these theories make sense as there a lot of unanswered questions. Later on as more people chime in the facts get obscured. Also as time progresses we find that some things that were supposed to be facts, turn out to be very distorted. IE The Gulf of Tonlin, the USS Liberty. the Korean airliner Flight 007. IMHO Here is the problem Once you find out the truth about these type of events you start to question the entire system.
The GOBs control hick towns like Pensacola, why would they not control bigger venues. We can not even build a damn baseball stadium with out a tremendous amount of unanswered questions and drama. Think about the people building and operating the entire USA.
Some of the conspiracy theories are down right laughable. They are supposed to be. Just because people question the system does not make them mentally unbalanced. Maybe in some cases, but not all. LOL

Just because one does not believe a "New World Order" shot up the Colorado theater, shot up the Milwaukee church, and imploded the World Trade Center, that does not also mean one is in denial of there being extreme wrongdoing being done by people in positions of authority.
But the "laughable" theories do nothing to shed light on the plausible wrongdoing. And in fact they act to obscure it.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 am

And in fact they act to obscure it................That is correct
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:02 am

You might be interested in learning this, hallmark.

"The Regent law school was founded in 1986, when Oral Roberts University shut down its ailing law school and sent its library to Robertson's Bible-based college in Virginia. It was initially called "CBN University School of Law" after the televangelist's Christian Broadcasting Network, whose studios share the campus and which provided much of the funding for the law school."

"Not long ago, it was rare for Regent graduates to join the federal government. But in 2001, the Bush administration picked the dean of Regent's government school, Kay Coles James , to be the director of the Office of Personnel Management -- essentially the head of human resources for the executive branch. The doors of opportunity for government jobs were thrown open to Regent alumni."

"Graduates of the law school have been among the most influential of the more than 150 Regent University alumni hired to federal government positions since President Bush took office in 2001, according to a university website."

Read more here: http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2007/04/08/scandal_puts_spotlight_on_christian_law_school/?page=full
because it even gets a lot better.

So how does this relate to our discussion here?
Well Teo and ALL the other "9-11 truthers" believe the Bush Administration was a puppet of the Illuminatti/New World Order (the same behind the curtains secret government Pat Robertson outlined in his book).
But isn't it just as interesting as hell that the same Pat Robertson was bragging about his law school supplying hundreds of people to this same "puppet" administration which everyone believes is in the pocket of the New World Order? lol

Talk about "making a deal with the devil". I don't want to even think about all the earthquakes and hurricanes God is gonna send up Robertson's ass. lol

Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:16 am

check this out, hallmark...

http://www.scionofzion.com/ghost_writers.htm
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:19 am

I'm afraid there is gonna be a special place in hell reserved for the man who started all this "New World Order" conspiracy stuff. lol

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7464342
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:07 am

I am a member of a church and was even a lay speaker for awhile. I am not knocking Christians by any means. But......................Ahhh Benny Hinn My Fav........................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54iqEr1flQ
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:31 am

Hinn is nothing more than a charlatan.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 am

That was entertaining, Georgie. Woot Woot!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:41 am

Its my opinion that the Gobs do run Pensacola.

The Corporate CEOs run this country by simply bribing our congress members with "Campaign Donations."

The world is run by something bigger.

Our politicians are elected by the amount of television ads they can afford to run. They are super expensive so they gotta have a lot of money. A huge number of Americans believe anything they see on TV. It should be illegal for politicians to run TV ads. They should only debate. Of course, this will never happen. Broadcasters make billions off of elections. The Corporations are all tied together like a monstrous nest of snakes.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:42 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I am a member of a church and was even a lay speaker for awhile. I am not knocking Christians by any means. But......................Ahhh

Here's the way I look at the benny hinns and the pat robertsons and the jim bakkers and the rest of that ilk.
They in no way have anything to do with actual Christian clergymen. An analogy would be when a quack calls himself a "doctor"
just to sell snake oil treatments to cancer patients. That quack has nothing whatever to do with the medical community.
The tv/radio hucksters are using religious titles to exploit people with faith in the same way the quacks are using the
title "doctor" to exploit ill people.

There is really only one difference between the two. The supreme law of our nation (the First Amendment to the Constitution)
GUARANTEES the right of charlatans to claim to be religious figures. But the medical charlatans are not afforded that right.
In order for us to enjoy religious freedom in this country, it seems to be necessary for it to be this way. I understand and appreciate
that. But since that is the case, I believe it's equally important that every potential sucker be made aware of it.

My grandfather fell victim to this. When he got old he got roped in by a two-bit crook calling himself a "reverend" named Garner Ted Armstrong.
My grandad gave that shithead a lot of his social security money. That was before the curtain was lifted off that congame and we found out the truth about Garner Ted Armstrong. But by then it was too late because my grandad had already got screwed out of his money.
There was nobody at the time to tell my grandad he was being conned. His children didn't even learn about it until after it was too late.
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:03 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I am a member of a church and was even a lay speaker for awhile. I am not knocking Christians by any means. But......................Ahhh Benny Hinn My Fav........................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54iqEr1flQ

Are these people Christians? Could be. There is a wide spectrum of Christian understanding and belief. Just like all religions.

If people walk away from one of Benny's revivals feeling enriched and fulfilled and happy with no guilt after they have forked over their hard earned money to him maybe its one of those "you pay for what you get things." You want a Cadillac you gotta pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:40 am

I remember listening to Garner Ted Armstrong rant on about evolution. He went was saying that evolution cannot have happened because we don't have a complete fossil record of this.

Then, about 10 minutes later he brought up the Coelacanth, a fish that was recently discovered to exist and was thought to be extinct for millions of years. Think about it. He just proved himself wrong. There was no recent fossil records, so, according to his reasoning, the fish can't exist!

This fish doesn't exist:
In defense of Mr Teo Coelac10
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 am

I think I caught one of those. We did not know its name so we just called it a "grinning grouper"
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 am

One of the best has to be Dr Gene Scott Anyone every hear him?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:19 am

I used to see him on my old C-band satellite dish. I saw him in .5 second increments... about as long as it took to change the channel.

I liked the early days of satellite dishes. My oldest one was called an "Earth Station" and it looked like one of those things you see at old motels... big and heavy duty.

All programming was not encrypted and you could see some strange feeds... like seeing Peter Jennings having a smoke or the "F" word (while they were waiting to go live).
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 am

I knew a guy in Texas who was an aspiring actor. He just wasn't getting anywhere with it. But he was a skilled actor so he acquired a Theology degree from some school and became a traveling tent show preacher. He had a booming voice and the morals of a spitting cobra. The more shows he put on the bigger he got. He told me that in two years he was making so much cash that he only "Worked" on Saturdays and Sundays. I asked him about the poor bastards that believed in him and he said they were getting a great deal of peace and happiness out of getting the word.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
One of the best has to be Dr Gene Scott Anyone every hear him?

Well at least these "preachers" don't use a gun to take our money like the IRS does. They just threaten to have their good friend Jesus burn us in hell fer eternity......
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:28 am

I think I could have been a good "Preacher/Con man" I was just too scared Karma would kick my ass. People want to believe and when you tell them what they want to hear it is easy pickings. Kinda like the Big heavy set lady with glasses and a bad wig at 2 am in a out of town bar.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:34 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I think I could have been a good "Preacher/Con man" I was just too scared Karma would kick my ass. People want to believe and when you tell them what they want to hear it is easy pickings. Kinda like the Big heavy set lady with glasses and a bad wig at 2 am in a out of town bar.

So you "dated" Judy also?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In defense of Mr Teo   In defense of Mr Teo Empty

Back to top Go down

In defense of Mr Teo
Page 1 of 1