Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry Guys, I think I am staying home tonight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Sorry Guys,   I think I am staying home tonight Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys, I think I am staying home tonight   Sorry Guys,   I think I am staying home tonight EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Woman accused of shooting husband in the groin

Written by
From staff report 
News

A Pensacola woman who allegedly shot her husband in the groin late Monday was arrested Tuesday morning.
Kim Fell, 52, shot her husband, George, late Monday night when he arrived at their home home on Royce Street, according to a Pensacola police arrest report. George, 51, told police he arrived home after going out and drinking. He told police that when he returned home, Kim Fell said she “had something for him.”

George Fell drove himself to Baptist Hospital and is expected to recover.

In an interview with police, Kim Fell said she and her husband were having marital problems and that she suspected him of cheating on her. However, she denied shooting him, the report says.

She is charged with aggravated battery, as well as a separate marijuana charge. She is in the Escambia County Jail on $10,000 bond.

Kim Fell is an IT employee at the Public Defender’s Office. Public Defender Bruce Miller said she has been suspended without pay pending the outcome of the case
Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys, I think I am staying home tonight
Page 1 of 1