Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Anti-pervert stockings... in China

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

PostSubject: Anti-pervert stockings... in China   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Apparently, they go to great lengths to prevent sexual abuse.  How about "hair stockings"?

This might be the strangest way of keeping aggressive men at bay, but we have to give it major points for being clever.
"Super sexy, summertime anti-pervert full-leg-of-hair stockings, essential for all young girls going out," @HappyZhangJiang describes the item on China's popular microblogging service, Sina Weibo.
They remind us somewhat of the less playful, more functional "anti-rape" lingerie developed recently by three engineering students in India. That garment is wired to deliver an electric shock to sexual attackers and can send an alert message, with GPS coordinates, to the attacked woman's friends and family.

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Anti-pervert stockings... in China   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Speaking of China, have y'all seen this idiot in China?  He obviously doesn't give a shit...

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Anti-pervert stockings... in China   Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:01 pm

LOL  My kind of guy.  Hey, He unloaded the trailer. What more do you want.  Just proves my old saying. "Minimum Wage, Minimum effort".
Back to top Go down
riceme

PostSubject: Re: Anti-pervert stockings... in China   Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Eric wrote:
Speaking of China, have y'all seen this idiot in China?  He obviously doesn't give a shit...

This pisses me off in so many ways I could not possibly enumerate them all here, but primarily because I have paid premium rates for airfreight literally thousands of times in my career -- for items smaller than a breadbox up to pieces that I had to rent an Antonov cargo plane to ship one or two parts -- and upon delivery of items of all sizes have experienced freight handling damages. It is especially frustrating and infuriating when it's a part that's worth over $200k apiece and the freight costs more than the part itself, as in the case of renting an Antonov.

One of my heavy-haul drivers once took video of a material handler who actually DROPPED one of my castings (AND it skidded across the tarmac) that weighed over 30k lbs at the Miami airport... I'd received dozens of the same part damaged from Miami (which I was flying in from Brazil), I'd done the research, narrowed it down and knew that was where the damage was occurring but could not prove it until I had the video. Miami had hotly denied they were responsible for the damages, so I was very grateful that my driver provided me with the proof that I needed to be able to back-charge them for all the damages (VERY expensive to fix!), man-hours and lost production time.

I loved the ongoing commentary by the Aussie who shot the video and what he wrote in the description of the video. It's too bad he had to disable comments on YouTube, but I was glad to read that he was able to bring attention to the issue. It truly sucks to be on the receiving end of those type of freight-handling practices. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
riceme

PostSubject: Re: Anti-pervert stockings... in China   Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Wow, those Sasquatch-like, hairy leg stockings are GROSS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-pervert stockings... in China   

Back to top Go down

Anti-pervert stockings... in China
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Funny and Amusing-
Jump to: