Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ButtBob

Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band. Empty
PostSubject: Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band.   Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 am

Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band. Shoote10
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band.   Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 am

He looks like the kind of guy you would want to date your daughter. affraid

That way, you could have a grandchild that wore a dog collar.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band.   Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Good riddance to that terrorist. We do not need people like this shooting up mosques, Sikh temples or churches.
What is up with these ultra right wing extremists going around shooting places up? They listen to too much Alex Jones. Now that guy's a nut. There's no doubt in my mind that Jones stirs up some of these ultra right wingers.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band.   Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 pm

That's right and constant warnings by the government against military people Ron Paul supporters and constitutionalists are OK ? You have a god and it is the Federal Government..you all need to fall prostrate before your god for there is no other that can tax imprison and murder you however it wants...now kneel before the throne that is government ! I must make you sick as I challenge your faith in the Feds....
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band.   Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:51 pm

I think teo has a point. You have to be one of two things.

1. You love and worship the government and believe everything it says and does.

or

2. You think the government is part of an evil conspiracy conducted by the antichrist and nothing it has ever done or ever will do is worth a shit.

I agree with that just like I agree with Ann Coulter who said "you're EITHER a liberal OR a conservative if you have an IQ higher than a toaster"

Anybody who is neither a liberal nor a conservative, and anybody who does not EITHER loathe and despise everything about the government OR love and worship everything about the government, is a fence-sitter with an IQ lower than a toaster. Because there simply are no other choices in life than those. There simply is nothing between those choices other than namby pamby fence-sitting steming from ignorance and a low IQ.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band.   Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 pm

ButtBob wrote:
I think teo has a point. You have to be one of two things.

1. You love and worship the government and believe everything it says and does.

or

2. You think the government is part of an evil conspiracy conducted by the antichrist and nothing it has ever done or ever will do is worth a shit.

I agree with that just like I agree with Ann Coulter who said "you're EITHER a liberal OR a conservative if you have an IQ higher than a toaster"

Anybody who is neither a liberal nor a conservative, and anybody who does not EITHER loathe and despise everything about the government OR love and worship everything about the government, is a fence-sitter with an IQ lower than a toaster. Because there simply are no other choices in life than those. There simply is nothing between those choices other than namby pamby fence-sitting steming from ignorance and a low IQ.

We agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band.   Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band. Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo of Wade Michael Phillips (the Sikh church shooter) while fronting his band.
Page 1 of 1