Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pee Wee's request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 am

Hey Bud!  I'm so happy my physical challenges haven't curbed our friendship.  Mommy tells me everyone is challenged one way or another, so I try not to be bothered by it.  Size sometimes has it's rewards.........like I get more food!

Dragon, huh?  My ex Daddy had that I think, as he was always talking to his puder.  I'll talk with Mom about it although have you noticed some people just don't understand our language?  Sometimes I see it in the workmen and wonder if Dragon talks dog?  Speaking of workmen, do you still have yours coming and bringing you food????  Hope so!

I'm glad you get along so well with Alice Belle and Bruno but don't think I would.  Sophie probably, but not me.  I like the chase and fur bites too much.  Poor Bocko.  I hope he doesn't wind up within Alice Belle's range.  He seemed kinda pitiful.  Has anyone answered his Craig's list ad yet?

Yes, I think you spell cracamoli properly.  Looks right to me, anyway.  Yeah, shooting paper is what they do at a gun range.  You're right, what for????  I mean, I like paper well enough but not as a steady diet.  My favorite is paper towels when they have food smears.  Those can be awesome!

I need to talk with Mom about avocado hunting.  Sounds much more promising.

Mommy got the Soph some boots yesterday that were supposed to help her walk on the slippery floors.  It was kinda funny.  She kept thwacking Mom with her front feet then tried to eat them.  Like I said, she ain't bright.  It's fine, though, only makes me appear schmarter!

Thank you for understanding my limitations, Bud.  You're a good pal.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:50 am

Oh, Paige. I am in tears. I just watched the cat and owl video Mommy says you put on the forum.

When I lived outside most of the time, I had an owl friend, Sweeper, who visited me sometimes. She was big! Mommy never saw her, but Daddy did. He said she had yellow eyes, a long "wing span" (what's that?) and liked to sit on top of the greenhouse.

She scared me sometimes! I remember Mad Dash being afraid she would eat him, so that was enough for me. I didn't even bark at her unless I was in my house, because I was afraid she would pick me up and steal me. That's what Mad Dash said she would do, anyway.

Now I see your movie, and I think Sweeper and I could have been better friends. It makes me so sad......! I hope she comes back someday so I can be a better friend to her.

Mommy wants to make a movie starring me, Alice Belle and Bruno. Mommy wants to show what good friends we are! I wonder if we will have dressing rooms, like Brittany Spears (I saw her on TV yesterday morning.) Will Mommy make me wear hair extensions? Ugh....I don't know if that movie is a good idea.

Yesterday, Mommy, Daddy and I took a trip in the car. When I got home, Bruno didn't even screech at me (he must have learned that sound from Sweeper, now that I think of it.) Instead, he bumped me with his head. I tried to smell his backside, but he turned around and bumped me with his head again. Just like that kitty was doing to the owl in your Mommy's movie. What does that mean? Mommy says it means Bruno thinks I am family. Wow!

The workmen are out in the yard today. They are mowing and making loud noises with some long thing. I had to come inside, so I didn't get any food. Yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Hmm, Bud, not so sure. My Mom worked at a camp her Freshman year and there were some guys there that tormented an owl. Mom said the owl tormented them all summer! They apparently have really fine memories. If you do encounter Sweeper, I might suggest, you put on the manners!

Ah! a movie? I think you'd be more than handsome and gallant! Hair extensions or not. Lord knows you're more athletic than I!!! Go for it! I hear they have remarkable treats on site. Oh, purdy please let me know if you get a role!!!!!!!!!!!!

Head bumping sounds fine, indeed.

Hey, Mom asked me to ask you a question: "I'm refusing to be hoisted into bed anymore and she doesn't understand why. What would you tell her? I know her feelings are hurt.

Thanks, Bud, my friend and soon to be HOLLYWOOD glamour.............will you remember me???
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:53 am

Does your Mommy have fleas? Is that why you don't want to sleep on the bed?affraid 

I can't think of any other reason you wouldn't want to get on up there and sleep with her. So what if you can't just jump on up there....SO WHAT! Strut your stuff, girlfriend, and let your Mommy help you (if she doesn't have fleas!) Even better, maybe your Mommy could buy you one of those stair thingys covered with carpet so you can climb up there under your own steam.

Is this a pride issue, Paige dear? Are you embarrassed in front of The Soph? Is she ribbing you about it? If so, you get up there on that bed and let The Soph sleep UNDER it. That's what I say. She could get at least her head under that bed, I'm sure.

Paige....you're not hurting anywhere, are you? No tender spots? Did you pull a muscle? I know that hurts, 'cause I do it regularly. Like, every single day. Is that why you don't want your Mommy lifting you, 'cause you hurt somewhere? Or are you having wee-wee problems? Poo-poo issues? If any of these are the reason, ask your Mommy to take you to see the Diet Doctor. He's a doctor, after all, so I think he knows about more than just diets and thyroids. Or maybe he can give you a diet pill! Wheeee! What fun that would be! You could jump OVER the bed by yourself!

When I was little, Mommy had to give me a tran....trank.... trankylizer, that's it. It was a no-psychotic, or something like that. That's back when Mommy called me Taz. I haven't needed those pills for a long time, but it was cool while it lasted! I learned if I acted really Taz-like I could get a chill pill, but life is more fun without those pills now.

Sad as it is, my sister isn't here to terrify me anymore, so I guess I act better. I don't know. What Mommy said was Taz behavior was fear. I was so scared. I didn't know my sister was sick.....I just thought she hated me, and I couldn't figure out why. Oh no....now I'm crying. Again. Always happens when I think of my sister. Be happy you have a sister, Paige, even though she's not real smart. You would miss her if she left you, like mine did. She left and took my little friend Mikey with her. Crying or Very sad Mommy says they went over a pretty bridge together. I know they are happy, and I know my sister is not sick anymore. Mommy says I will go over that bridge someday, too, and we will all get to play like we used to before my sister got so sick. When I get sad, I try to remember that.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:05 am

Daddy took a silly picture of me with his phone camera. I was sitting on my love seat (that is now in the back room, 'cause I hurt it, Mommy says) minding my own ball business when out of nowhere Daddy snapped that picture.

Daddy knows FULL WELL I have been working undercover for the local ball patrol. I locate lost balls and give them to animal control so the doggies in the shelter can have balls. I am now a sergeant, just like I always knew I would be. (just not in the Marines.)  And Daddy had the GALL to out me!!! On Facebook, even!!! I mean, I was even wearing my shield!

Mommy wants me to show you that picture, so when I find it, I will post it. Heck, it's already gone viral on the anti-ball patrol underground, so I may as well own up to my job, eh?

Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:46 am

Buddy, You are gorgeous! Er, handsome beyond words! I just know you're on your way to Hollywood! What an awesome service you provide! The city could be run over with balls were it not for you!

It made me sad to hear about your sister, Bud. Your Mommy had mentioned it before, so I knew, but guess I didn't know you were so unhappy about it. Yes, I've heard of that bridge. In fact, I have a sister there too whom I'll be happy to see again. She too was kinda bad spirited at times, but taught me a lot of stuff!

No, Bud, Mom doesn't have fleas. None of us do. She uses something on us all. It's not pride, Bud, as Soph has to be hoisted into bed as well. Anyway, I let her hoist me up last night and she was happy. Funny the things that make 2 leggers happy.

Ye Gads! Gotta run. There's a boat outside and I DO bark at boats.

Later, friend.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 am

Paige, I'm so glad to hear your Mommy doesn't have fleas! I was really worried. Does she put that stuff on her neck once a month, or does she take a flea pill like I do?

Mommy takes the flea pills. One for me, one for her. Every month, on the dot. That's how we roll.

Errrr.....thanks for calling me handsome. My nose is blushing! You should see me when I'm not in uniform. Twisted Evil Or not.

Good thing you and I are fixed, know what I mean?

Good for you for letting your Mommy help you to bed! cheers 
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:35 am

Haha, Bud, yes fixed we are, whatever that means.

Sorry I ran out on you so quickly, but I read about my breed history once and it said we were supposed to be guard dogs. I take the job seriously and while I don't bite, think a good deep 'WOOF" is called for. Besides I'm training The Soph all the time (she needs it!). Stupid pup howls like a hound dog! Mommy hasn't figured that one out yet, nor have I.Rolling Eyes 

It's very important for my self image and I feel a deep responsibility. Mommy only tells me to hush when I see boats at night and am in bed with her. She doesn't really like me barking at night. Still, there is an obligation, ya know? Do you bark???

You get to EAT your flea meds???? Oh, sigh! What a good Mommy you have! Mine just puts stuff behind my head where I can't even taste it. I would like yours better!

Looks like a rainy weekend, so relax, chase balls and eat!

Hey, since you don't like baths and swimming so much, do you chase balls in the rain??? Must create a complication for you, huh?

Please, let me know when you hear from Hollywood about your screen test!!!

Licks!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:24 am

Oh, I love water, I just don't like soap. It's not manly. Or dogly. Whatever. The bubbles always go up my nose and get stuck.

Yes, I had so much fun playing in the rain! It makes all the grass go flat, so I can see my balls better. The softballs and tennis balls, I mean. All of my balls! I have a great collection all ready to go to the Ball Police. You think maybe I'll be promoted?

About the barking issue. No, I don't bark too often. But when I do, the whole world listens! I have a deep, grumbly bark that even scares me sometimes. It sounds like I'm trying to eat a hambone and bark at the same time. 'Bout the only time I bark these days is when the neighbor's dog-pack meets me at the fence. There are two fences between us, so I know they can't come in our yard, but I bark at'em just the same.

Then Mommy comes outside.

"Come on in, sweet Buddy. Come on, baby. Stop fussing at the the neighbor's dogs. There's a good boy!"

It's embarrassing.

Meanwhile, the neighbor is running all around his yard, yelling bad words and trying to round up his dogs. He needs a good Australian shepherd to do that for him, eh?

I never even thought about barking at strange people who come to the door. I just want to kiss and hug them. Especially the FedEx man, 'cause he always leaves me a treat.

The man across the street has a boat in his front yard. Should I be barking at it? I must have missed that in the Barking 101 class. I shall start barking at it today, in honor of you, dearest Paige. Thank you for teaching me this! (Is that boat going to come over here and grab my Mommy????? Your Mommy is so lucky she has you to keep her safe from boats!!!!!)

Last edited by Melissa (PB) on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:32 am

I just remembered something.

One day, when I was trying to kiss the pizza man through the door, my Daddy apologized.

Pizza Man said, "Don't worry, I have three of those!"

THOSE? What am I, a Ken doll? A tangerine? A STUFFY? A peppermint?

NO! I am a DOG!
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Miss me?   I had to move up North.  But all is good.  I now have two young girls and a new Mom and Dad to take care of.  I am busy but I can handle it.  Peace... Bingo
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Pee Wee, you got new four leggers??!!!

How does that happen????

Are you happy????

Oh, my word........nightmares tonight!

Last edited by stormwatch89 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Buddy,

Did you bark at the boat???  Did it come over?  I think they're safe if they have wheels.  The ones I don't like are like big fish and make lots of noise.  I empathize with the deep bark, got one too, but it's better than that silly howl of Sophie's!

Glad you enjoyed the rain.  Never thought about the grass laying flat for the ball patrol.  I'm so eager to hear about your Hollywood Role or Promotion with the ball patrol.  Surely one will happen soon!

We need to talk with your Mommy about the baby talk.  Geez, after all, you're a MAN!  People talk to me funny, not Mom, but others.  Usually, the names aren't really nice.  I've been called a Manatee, and some other things but most people just say.."WoW!"  That's good, huh?  I like to believe they think I'm gorgeous and don't have evil thoughts.

So....the big news here today is The Soph finally passed her thyroid test.  I guess she was studying while I was sleeping.  Anyway, her Doc called my Mommy and was all excited.  He said he told her but that her expression is always pretty much the same.......kinda an underbite indignant look.  She doesn't smile.  Oh well.  Truth be known, The Soph probably has no idea what's coming.  She is dumb.

Anyway, Mommy's taking her Tuesday for her surgery and has already begun her "nesting".  What a crazy ritual she goes through for either/both of us.  She starts making our beds with extra blankies and toys and chewies.  It's not bad, all things considered.  This time it's even better cuz Soph has to go to the Doc and I get nesting stuff too!

Did you get it that Pee Wee has moved North with other people?  What's up with that??  

I bet she likes baths, Bud!Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:22 pm

It wasnt me that moved.  It was my son Bingo.  There seems to be a shortage of good southern dogs up North so I sent him up there to teach them some manners.  He says it is ok but they dont know what girts are but there are a lot of rabbits to chase.  Glad all of you are doing ok.  Big guy has been staying to close to the computer for me to post much.  Maybe he will go for ride or something and I can get back on.  Take care.....  PeeWee ......... Here is a picture of Bingo and his new students.  I need to talk to them about take pics, they almost did not get him in the photo.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:01 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Miss me?   I had to move up North.  But all is good.  I now have two young girls and a new Mom and Dad to take care of.  I am busy but I can handle it.  Peace... Bingo
Best wishes and mind balls coming your way, Bingo! sunny 
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:11 pm

"Nesting?"

Every time I do that, 'specially on that old loveseat, I get busted. I don't understand why Mommy doesn't let me bury my bones in the loveseat. It's kinda like a safe deposit box, you know? Mommy wants to cover it with something else, she says, but I just know the covering people will run across a biscuit or two. Inside joke, right, Paige and PeeWee?

Soph passed her test! Yaaaaay! What grade did she get? She must have improved her GPA, since she's going for surgery finally. Bet she cheated and used Cliff's notes, huh?

PEE WEE! I knew you didn't go north, but I know your Person has been busy. Something or other about a flood, Mommy says. Did you get to float on something? Did your balls get washed away? How about your buried bones.....did they come to the surface so you can bury them again? I've never been in a flood, but it sure sounds like fun!!! Looks like fun, too - I saw the movie. I LOVE water! Hope you can sneak in while your Person is sleeping and tell me all about it!

The boat. Hmmm. Yes, I barked at it out the front door today, but the boat didn't go away. I kept an eye on it all morning, but it got to be too boring, so I went in the backyard and chatted with my friends over the fence. Our Mommys didn't like it, but they don't understand basic Dog, so they didn't even know what we were talking about, which was boats. I passed on the good word to them, so they will start barking at that boat, too!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:16 am

Geez, Paige here. I'm confused, totally, but they say you're not normally beautiful and bright and we all know only Miss Piggy rivals my looks.

So, Pee Wee you're still guarding the southern front with your same four leggers while Bingo is in the Yankee transformation mode with nice new four leggers? Thank heavens, I tossed and barked all night!

Think I've got it.

Buddy, you're such a pal spreading the word on evil boats! Perhaps you can be in charge of the ball and boat patrol?

Gosh, what a guy!!!

Buds, sorry to hear you can't use the loveseat as it was intended. Jinx (my older sister) was really good about that. She hid everything and sometimes I'd find them. I'm not so talented and Mom usually finds the treats I try to bury. Yes, the cover people will probably find your treasures so if you can, sneak in and do a search... it's entirely justified!

Yippity Dippity..... Mom's taking me to the beach!!!! LATER!!!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Oh, HG, I missed the pics.  What a beautiful bunch of girls!  I'm so totally green with envy as I had two of my own long ago.  Are yours Grandbabies?  Never mind, I'm still green!

What lovely ladies and I'm so happy for Bingo!....

(dammit,Mom got to the puder before I did!) Sorry, y'all. Mom's can be invasive, least I know mine is. Gotta get that Dragon thingie you mentioned, Bud.

HG, they look pretty good for two leggers. Do they chase balls?

Bud, we've got a new pet! He's been hanging out for a bit according to the Mom. She calls him Buba....the Blue Jay. Buba's kinda quirky...more to follow.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Yes That is my two granddaughters. Sophie and Bella. Bella and Bingo was a pair this Christmas. when they got ready to go home, I told her Bingo wanted to go home with her(I had already checked With her parents). It was so neat to see the light in her eyes. He is quite a character so they made a good pair.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:22 pm

To Pee-Wee's Person:  Your two little two-leggers are awesome! Bingo is lucky, just like me!

Mommy says I don't understand humans as well as I thought I did. Mommy says your Person might be mad at me because I thought the water looked like a doggy amusement park. Please tell your Person I didn't mean to hurt his feelings!  I just get carried away sometimes 'cause I love to play so much, and I'll bet you do, too.

It's kinda like the loveseat thing. I still don't understand why Mommy was so upset with me, 'cause all I was doing was burying stuff. I stuck a green bean in there yesterday.

Two-leggers are a strange bunch, aren't they? They just don't seem to know how to have fun. Mommy and Daddy watch movies on that box instead of getting outside and throwing balls to each other.  Mommy does like to dig in the dirt, but she buries plants and sometimes little, teeny things instead of bones she can dig up later. Very strange.

And Paige, you are the Boat Patrol Captain. I am merely your loyal, obedient soldier, ready and waiting for your commands.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:48 am

Buddy? You like green beans??? Sweet! They are one of my favs!!!

Awe, thanks for the support on the boat patrol. All is quiet this morning, so far, but I'll keep a watchful eye out.

I think we all agree two leggers are a bit strange......shucks, Mom didn't like that and is making me sign off, for now.

Later!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:53 am

OMG guys.  The Soph went away and returned an alien!

She smells funny, walks funny and whines a lot.

I'm confused.

Now Mom says there's a storm coming and we can't leave because The Soph can't really walk.

She'll probably get us all drowned.

Stupid Alien.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Poor Sophie.. I hope she recovers quickly....
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Jake:

Sophie, Smophie.

Good grief. I am the madam of this home. Paige in case you've missed it.

That alien is taking far too much attention. So much so, that I peed in the bedroom! Hahahaha.

Haven't done that since I was a pup. Ya know what? It was fun til Mom caught on.

I kinda like Mom. She didn't spank me but did give me a "conversation".

Buds! Where are you? Mom says there's a storm coming and the boat patrol has been more than exhausting!

I'm hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:57 pm

A little conversation or spanking is not too bad, but the one I hate is the lecture that goes on and on and on.... :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Hobbies and Personal Interests :: Our Pets :: Pee Wee's page-
Jump to: