Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pee Wee's request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:38 am

Here's a picture of my Doggyloo:

Lemme tell ya, Paige, that doghouse is heavy! And mine is big! Mommy says it will last through hurricanes and stuff like that.

Daddy says it wasn't much fun bringing it home in two pieces, tied on the top of Mommy's car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 am

Bruno here.

The dog is nuts. I'm just showing him who's boss.

Although.....I have to admit lying on the floor is cooler than sitting on top of the refrigerator. I'll give the Budster credit for that....as long as he realizes it is MY floor. Not his floor. MY floor. Period.

Me. Play with a dog. Puhleeeeze.....!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:50 am

This is Belle.

Bruno lies.

I have been observing them both from a distance (the top of the organ), and I recognize that Bruno does, in fact, enjoy Buddy's company. I even overheard Bruno telling the neighbor's cat that he has been "hangin'" with his new friend Bud. I also heard Bruno say he and Buddy have been "tokin' on the 'nip" together while listening to Bob Marley.

I never thought I'd see the day. Bruno never, ever shares his stash of catnip.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Melissa (PB) wrote:
Daddy bought some pig ears for me that last time we went to PetLand. Daddy said I wasn't too well behaved when we were there.....I can't help it, I had to go and all those pretty doggy girls made me nervous, so I tinkled on the floor, twice.....but he rewarded me anyway. Daddy probably had to tinkle, too, but he held it.

Mommy says pig ears are sad. Pig ears are sad; horsey hair in couches in good. Mommy is a strange human.

Soph has funny hips??? Oh, that is so sad! Will she have to have a hip replacement? I know all about those, 'cause Mommy keeps saying she needs a knee replacement. What did the doctor say? What can they do? How are your hips, gorgeous lady?

About the doggyloo...Mommy was behind that whole thing. She thought my old house was ugly, so she made Daddy get this new one. Mommy says it has air flow in the summer and lots of insulation in the winter. Only problem is I never use it. I walked into it once, and it looked great, but then I ran back inside and jumped up on the couch behind Daddy.

Mad Dash loves the Doggyloo. He was planning to move in his girlfriend, Night Moves, but I was afraid they'd have more babies there, so I nixed it. And Mad Dash was scrawling love poetry on the walls. Ugh. Gag. Nothing worse than a love sick squirrel with ADHD.

I've gotta tell you.....Bruno is acting odd. When I lie on the floor, he lies on the floor close to me. Mommy says Bruno never lied down on the floor, not even ONCE, in the ten years he's owned her. He stuck to high places. And the other day, Bruno rolled my soft ball out into the living room and started pawing it around right in front of me. Then he would look at me. And yesterday, I was lying on what's left of the love seat playing idly with my toy, and Bruno snuck up beside the couch then jumped straight up, stuck out his paws and yowled at me. Then he sat back down and stared at me like nothing had happened. I think the little booger was trying to scare me....hahahahaa!!!!! Mommy says Bruno is acting like some old cat named Garfield.

Today, I was in the back yard running around, and Bruno started chasing me. ME. It's supposed to be the other way around, so somebody needs to tell Bruno. Anyhow, I started chasing him, then I stopped, and then he was chasing me again. He thinks he's a dog.

I think he likes me, but he doesn't want me to know it!
OMG! You totally crack me up!

I thought the horse hair love seat was gone? Be rid of it! My Chels would be bothered.

Bud, I'm ashamed to admit it, but my mommie had a cat named Balls who chased me everywhere. That dam cat even chased me into a paddock where the evil "Dink" was stabled. That blasted horse blew me to bits despite my attempts to bite. Cats are a no go! Do not be humiliated by them...they have CLAWS!

Hate cats.

The Soph is fine. Actually pretty good. Her hips checked out within "mastiff limits" and it's her cruciate ligament.......again. All Mom's mastiffs have had cruciate ligament surgery. It seems to go with the territory...cha ching, but Mom sorta figures it into our budget..so she says.

Hope you're Mommie is ok with the knee. My Mommie says she knows little and that your Mommie surely knows more, but that she can tell you one Dr. to stay away from.

She says no one in their right mind would get a mastiff with a budget in mind.......say what?

Whatever. She still loves us and takes remarkable care of us. She's even taken to spreading rug undermats in the house so that Soph can walk and already is setting up the living quarters in the family room for after surgery care. Looks like I won't be in bed anytime soon. Dam pup, but she did the same for me when I had my surgery.

She tries to keep us happy.

The dogaloo looks wild! Mad Dash is in favor, I gather? A girlfriend? Night Moves? Seriously? Again, you crack me up! Yup, your Mom is correct in stifling that relationship or putting the little lady on pills.

You did not say, precisely, but I gather that you are allowed to sleep indoors... Thank Heavens!

They take pretty good care of us, although I'd love more food!

Talk with you Mr. Bud once my little sis has gone through the surgery. I hate to admit it, but I was kinda lost....no, totally lost when Mommie took her to the vet last week. The stupid half pint wouldn't get out of the car, so I had to go get her.

Yeah....I guess I love half pint.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:38 pm

SLEEP INDOORS? I live indoors!

I used to live outside in my own space, with my own pond, heated dog house and and lots of trees 'n stuff (that's how I met Mad Dash), but something my Mommy said was really, truly sad happened and all of a sudden Mommy and Daddy made me learn to live inside. They needed love soooo much at the time, and I was ready to give it to them. I like to be needed, and it's worked out well.

A cruciate ligament? Soph has a torn ligament? Oh dear!!!! Poor, poor Soph! If your Mommy is anything like mine, Soph will be babied and babied and babied (or I should say puppied, puppied and puppied, right?) after her surgery, so Soph will do fine. I'm worried about you, dear Paige. Try not to get lonely! It's so good to hear you love Soph, so please keep in mind that Soph will need some extra attention from your Mommy for a few days. You can give Soph kisses, and I know she will kiss you back. Just don't hug her till your Mommy says it's OK. I have a bad habit (Mommy says it's that, a "bad habit") of hugging any human that comes near me, so I know how hard it can be not to hug, but kisses get the message across just as well. Or so Mommy says, though I think she's wrong.

You can sing this to Soph:

"Dogs are made for huggin'.....and that's just what we do....one of these days we're gonna' hug all over you!"

(Mommy always sings that song about boots being made for walking whenever she thinks about where she used to work, so I just changed the words a little here. Hope Soph likes it!)

Mommy doesn't like to talk about dog and cat budgets. She doesn't even like to think about them. Whenever Daddy mentions it, Mommy yells, "Whatever it takes!", and then sits there with her mean face on....the one that scares Daddy. So, I guess everything is included, just like with you guys. We are lucky doggies, aren't we? All we have to do is give love, and all our expenses are covered.

Give my love to Soph! When is her surgery?
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Hey Bud,

Paige here.  Love the song!  I'm not much of a singer, but I'll try.

Happy to hear that you live indoors.  I was kinda worried there for a bit although it sounds like you liked being outdoors with Mad Dash.  Guess he's gotten sort of side tracked with Night Moves.  Poetry huh?  Wow.  Woof.

As far as the hugging.  It's cool.  I only give head hugs as my frame is a bit large for much else unless I'm in bed with Mommie.  Then I can give her a full body press.

Mommie has big memory foam mattresses for us and we'll be staying on them for a while until Soph is back to normal.  I kinda remember having it done to me as a pup and know the recovery can be long, so be it.  That's what we did when I had my tumor removed too.  It's ok even though I miss the big bed.

Sophie's having surgery tomorrow which is good cuz the little squirt is barely walking now.

Yup, we pretty much have it made.  You summed that up right.  Your Mommy makes a mean face to scare your Daddy?  I love it.  No one could tell my Mommy to worry about Vet bills either.  She's always said she'll mortgage the house before skimping on our care.

Gotta love the Mommies!

I'll pass on your wishes to Soph and may write you tomorrow.  It's going to be lonely here as Sophie doesn't come home until Tuesday.........Don't tell her, but I'll miss her.  Knew you'd understand since you have a cat friend....Razz Razz Razz

How is the nip? Is that why you've befriended Bruno? Not too shabby Bud!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Hey Bud, Paige here.

Well, wouldn't ya know it???? Here I was thinking about movies and popcorn. Ya know, a one on one night with the Mom and what does she do but bring the runt home?????

That dam runt does not do anything right. Hurmph! Seems she has a low thyroid (yeah, well, so do I!!)

Anyway, they've put off her surgery until it's leveled.

Guess it's the 3 of us for a while..............sigh.

Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:00 am

And I just KNOW you sighed with a happy heart, Paige!

When do you have to go see the doctor yourself? Mommy said she heard it somewhere else, and I'm all flubberdywommbled that I didn't even know. Sad 
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Hey Bud, Paige here. flubberdywommbled?  That's a new one!  I like it!

Well, hey, I was flubberdywommbled that Diet Doc didn't pick on me........much!

The 2 legged Mommie thought I had tumors (again) and Diet Doc said they were probably just fat rolls.  Seriously?  Would a two legged Doc say that to a two legger?  I think not!

Mommie is supposed to watch a couple of spots, but I got outta there with no needles.  Yah!

What was funny and the reason I enjoy the vet visits (unlike Runt) is that they had a cage of little kittens  with perches and stuff.  Those silly kittens got bug eyed and dropped one by one onto the floor of their cage.  Wish Mommie had taken a video.

There were also dogs and two leggers.  Why is it all two leggers back away from me while many four leggers bark and try to be mean?

I think I'm misunderstood.  They always call me a horse and I am NOT a horse!

Anyway, I got out of the Vet's office with no new diet instructions, no needles and am only on the "watch list".  Is that like a terrorist?

Whatever, I remain happy and a large boned, beautiful woman.

Got the 2 legged Mom skunked!

How's your life treating you? I enjoy our discussions. Two leggers need our help, Bud.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Say WHAT? The two legged diet doc had the nerve to say you have fat rolls? That doc doesn't appreciate beauty when he sees it. What's he operating there, a MediFast Diet Clinic for dogs, or sumthin'? Did he make you post for before and after shots? That's what Mommy says Weight Watchers does, and Mommy should know. She hasn't had her "after" shot yet, though.

Woof....look at the bright side. At least you didn't have those tumors! Mommy just said she wished her fat roll was a tumor, 'cause then she could go to your doc and get it removed.

Here's what you can do: When you go to a store to buy more clothes (and I know how you love to dress up), make sure you ask for Mommy Pants. That's what my Mommy does. You know, the kind that come up above the little belly roll you might have....not that I care, but if it makes you look sharper in your "after" shot, it's worth a try to get that doc off your....ummmm.......gorgeous behind.

If you are on a terrorist list, I want to be on it with you. There is strength in numbers! At least we would never have to go for an airplane ride. See....every cloud has a lining. Oops. A gold lining. Some kind of lining, anyway. I think clouds are just clouds, but it sounds inspirational. I read it on my Facebook feed this morning.

How am I? Just the same old Bud. Went on a trip with Mommy and Daddy this morning, and when I got home, ol' Bruno came up and started yowling at me. Then he came real close and kinda rubbed me. I'm glad he doesn't sniff MY butt. He might get a wild hair and stick those claws out at the wrong time. I sniff HIS butt, though. Smells the same every time. Eau de Catnip.

Otherwise, everything is cool around here, including me. Thanks for asking!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Melissa (PB) wrote:
Say WHAT? The two legged diet doc had the nerve to say you have fat rolls? That doc doesn't appreciate beauty when he sees it. What's he operating there, a MediFast Diet Clinic for dogs, or sumthin'? Did he make you post for before and after shots? That's what Mommy says Weight Watchers does, and Mommy should know. She hasn't had her "after" shot yet, though.

Woof....look at the bright side. At least you didn't have those tumors! Mommy just said she wished her fat roll was a tumor, 'cause then she could go to your doc and get it removed.

Here's what you can do:  When you go to a store to buy more clothes (and I know how you love to dress up), make sure you ask for Mommy Pants. That's what my Mommy does. You know, the kind that come up above the little belly roll you might have....not that I care, but if it makes you look sharper in your "after" shot, it's worth a try to get that doc off your....ummmm.......gorgeous behind.

If you are on a terrorist list, I want to be on it with you. There is strength in numbers! At least we would never have to go for an airplane ride. See....every cloud has a lining. Oops. A gold lining. Some kind of lining, anyway. I think clouds are just clouds, but it sounds inspirational. I read it on my Facebook feed this morning.

How am I? Just the same old Bud. Went on a trip with Mommy and Daddy this morning, and when I got home, ol' Bruno came up and started yowling at me. Then he came real close and kinda rubbed me. I'm glad he doesn't sniff MY butt. He might get a wild hair and stick those claws out at the wrong time. I sniff HIS butt, though. Smells the same every time. Eau de Catnip.

Otherwise, everything is cool around here, including me. Thanks for asking!

Ah, Bud, you are indeed a friend! Bruno might need some psychotherapy.....ya think?

Sigh, it's a long life, but someone's gotta do it.
Seriously, who would take care of our two leggers would it not be us??

We bear a deep responsibility. Heavy sigh.

Glad to hear you had an outing Mommie person rarely lets us out. She says we're just too big although she did take me to PetLand once and like you, I peed and went beyond..I chewed.

She's not happy about taking me there again.

Anyway, no VET issues. He's got me on pills for my thyroid, but I get them with cheese slices.....Yahoo!

I look at the outdoors and wonder why I'm not there. Then it hits me...AIR CONDITIONING!

Luv ya Bud.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:21 am

The great outdoors isn't all it's cracked up to be, Paige. Indoors is where it IS! Indoors is the BOMB!

I lived outdoors for a while, and yes, I got to know a lot of friends and had the comfiest place to live a doggy could want, but I didn't have my two leggers all the time. I tried not to let on how much I missed them, but truth is, I did. When Mommy took me for walks and to the beach I was so happy to be with her I acted like...what did she say....a Tasmanian devil? She called me Taz, too. I thought it was a really cool nickname, but I didn't know it meant I was acting wild and crazy.

Mommy was afraid I'd never learn to live inside. I guess that's because I rearranged stuff and chewed up what I didn't think we needed. She had lots of ugly shoes that needed to go, ya' know?

But I learned. Now, I sit with Mommy sometimes in her easy chair. It's a tight fit, but I just wrap my front legs around her head and hang my back legs off the chair. I kiss her and kiss her and kiss her, and she kisses me back and hugs me hard and calls me her "sweet little baby boy."

I gave up chewing her shoes, and she gave up calling me Taz.

So please don't regret not being able to live outside, Paige dear. it's fun, but living inside and taking care of my two leggers is much, much better. Give my best to Soph, and don't either of you forget to take your medicine!!!

Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:38 am

Melissa (PB) wrote:
The great outdoors isn't all it's cracked up to be, Paige. Indoors is where it IS! Indoors is the BOMB!

I lived outdoors for a while, and yes, I got to know a lot of friends and had the comfiest place to live a doggy could want, but I didn't have my two leggers all the time. I tried not to let on how much I missed them, but truth is, I did. When Mommy took me for walks and to the beach I was so happy to be with her I acted like...what did she say....a Tasmanian devil? She called me Taz, too. I thought it was a really cool nickname, but I didn't know it meant I was acting wild and crazy.

Mommy was afraid I'd never learn to live inside. I guess that's because I rearranged stuff and chewed up what I didn't think we needed. She had lots of ugly shoes that needed to go, ya' know?

But I learned. Now, I sit with Mommy sometimes in her easy chair. It's a tight fit, but I just wrap my front legs around her head and hang my back legs off the chair. I kiss her and kiss her and kiss her, and she kisses me back and hugs me hard and calls me her "sweet little baby boy."

I gave up chewing her shoes, and she gave up calling me Taz.

So please don't regret not being able to live outside, Paige dear. it's fun, but living inside and taking care of my two leggers is much, much better. Give my best to Soph, and don't either of you forget to take your medicine!!!

Too cute, Bud!

Yeah, while I've never been allowed to live outside, you're right: Inside is the bomb! I'm happy that you've discovered that even if it means having to suck up with Mommie. I do the same (embarrassed).

I'd do anything for those warm hugs, kisses and of course, treats!

Shoes........sigh.........shoes. There's a story there. Mommie allowed her two legged daughter to buy shoes in Italy. They were the tastiest shoes on earth! I ate them and the two legged daughter freaked.

Perhaps your interior decorating talents are more appreciated.

The Soph? Yeah, Mommie put down all these rug grabbers so the runt could walk. Guess what? Yeah, you know, she's eating them. Dumb pup. They try to help and voila she screws everything up. Dumb dog.

You're Mommie sounds fun. Weight issues? Haha. I loved the idea about mommie pants and will explore, but ya know what? I'm happy with my gorgeous body and your Mommie person should be, as well.

We are what we are, Bud, and they are what they are. Thankfully they dam well love us.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:57 am

Bud, you could not be the Taz devil., I just know that you are not. Be confident!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Wow, I'll bet those were some tasty shoes! All the way from Italy! Did they taste like garlic? Mommy loves garlic, so she smells like it lots of times. I've learned to like the smell. It is, as Mommy says, "An acquired taste."  Whatever.

Bruno is whacked out. He's following me everywhere and imitating everything I do. I lie on the floor on my blankie; Bruno lies on the floor three feet away. I jump on my old loveseat, Bruno jumps on the top of it. When I came home after being gone on a trip with the two leggers the other day, Bruno gave me heck soon as I walked in the door (I would say "hell", but Mommy won't let me cuss. I got into cussing when I lived outside, so I've had to break the habit. It was all that rap music Mad Dash and his chicks listen to, you know?)

"Yowwwww! Meyowwwwwwww! Ack, ack....Yeeeeowwwww!"

In my dog opinion, what Bruno said to me is worse than cussing and rap combined, but Mommy lets Bruno do it just the same. It's not fair! When I get old like Bruno, maybe Mommy will let me cuss, too.

I don't know for sure what Bruno was trying to say, but I KNOW there was a cuss word or two in there. He wouldn't let me get by to go to my water bowl until I stopped and listened. I think he missed me, but he sure had a temper tantrum about it. Why can't he just bark "Woof" and lick me on my nose? I don't get it.

Belle is better. We play chase through the house, and she always wins. Sometimes she just stops, turns around, and looks at me. I have to put on the brakes to keep from running her over. It's lots of fun! It's really fun when Belle disappears out the cat door. Like Alice going to Wonderland. I'm glad she comes back to play again another day! I'm going to start calling her Alice. Alice Belle.

How is Soph? Why did she chew the rugs? Oh, I know....'cause your Mommy put them there. Soph thought they were just big chew toys, 'ya know? That, I get. I just hope she doesn't think they are grass and do the wee-wee on them. Poor little Soph....she has so far to go. So when is her surgery set for now? I want to send her a get well bone.

Paige, you are my bestest friend, and I haven't even met or sniffed you. Mommy says someday we will be as famous as those two old ladies who have that blog......what's their names? Matilda and Maggie? I can't remember.

P.S. - Oh, that Alice Belle. She brought Mommy a present yesterday. A teeny little birdie. Mommy was so sad. Alice Belle needs to stick to mice. Mommy tried to tell her so, but Alice Belle just walked out through that cat door, swinging her little bit of tail from side to side. She is a "Manx", Mommy says, so she doesn't have a long tail to swing. I think Alice Belle is half dog, and Bruno is just plain nuts.....but I can't help it, I've learned to love'em both.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:30 pm

P.P.S. - The only thing Bruno ever catches is lizards. He says catching bigger prey is women's work. He says it's always been that way in the cat world. Daddies do the sitting and being handsome, Mommies do the hunting. Sounds kinda like two legger life to me.

Bruno thinks he is a flippin' lion.

ROFLMAO and hoping for a belly rub!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:45 am

Hey Buds!

Wow, sounds like you've got your paws full with Bruno and Alice Belle.  Not too sure I envy you in a house full of felines, but it sounds like they've fallen for you.  Ya just got to keep them in line, Bud, they are pushy.  At least Balls was even when I would routinely remove tufts of fur during a good romp.  Have you tried removing fur?  It's not really effective and Mommy yelled when I did it.  Ah, bad thought, never mind.

Bruno is obviously just overtaken with green envy as evidenced by his imitating you.  Use it!  You could probably have good times with that little envy imitating thing.  Maybe you can teach him to chase balls like you?  Hey, maybe you could play volleyball!

Ah, Bud, you're indeed a good friend as well.  Agreed, virtual friendship is not the same as there are no good smells, but we seem to relate well.

Like you love your housemates, I love The Soph, but she's really female.  Seriously, all the licking, preening, paw chewing...you'd think she was a cat.  She's also little.  Mommy makes fun of her sometimes because she's 80 pounds smaller than I am.  Hurmph!

Dunno yet about her surgery.  Probably next week if something called Thyroid checks out.  We still have rubber mats all over the house and she still chews them, but Mommy seems ok with that.  I'm getting a little annoyed with the attention she's getting, but still get hefted into bed at night where I get my full body slams with Mommy.  The Soph has a hard time keeping me from blocking her out of those!  There is triumph is size.  Remember that, Buds!

Eww, Lizards and birds, huh?  How totally feline!  Bet your Mommy wasn't too happy about that!

I picked up a dead squirrel once when Mommy took us for a walk and she freaked.  Yes, I know the reaction our Mommies have to "catches".  Better you stick with your balls.  You'll be better loved.

Has your Mommy tried a hose or sprinklers on you yet?  I'm hoping you can learn to enjoy the glorious pleasures of bathing!  I guess that's one girlie thing I love, maybe dress up too, but Mommy hasn't dressed me up lately.  When she does, I'll be sure to send a pic.

Great chatting with you, my friend.  Hang in, hang touch and remember who's boss!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi Paige! Has Soph had her surgery yet? How is her thyroid? I googled that, so I know a lot about it now. Is she still taking those pills? Does your Mommy hide her pills in a piece of cheese, like my Daddy does? Daddy thinks I don't know, but I doooooo!!!! I love you I just love my Daddy!

I have had a busy week. I helped Mommy and Daddy clean up the back yard after those dudes tore down Mommy's old building. What a blast! There was so much stuff in the back yard that I didn't know where to start.

I had to sniff everything first, so that took the better part of one day. The next day I relocated a couple of things, but Mommy didn't seem to mind. Instead, she was happy, 'cause everything I piled up went into some contraption with wheels and Mommy pushed that thing right out to the great, bit yellow trash can in the front yard. Cool!!!

Last evening, me'n Alice Belle checked out everything all over again. While I sniffed, Alice Belle just poked the stuff with her nose. Bruno just sat there playing King of the Yard, as usual, though we did play tag a couple of times. Bruno likes to hide in the leaves in the mulch pile, and he thinks I don't see him. Ha! Alice Belle is kind of blue because she used to hunt mousies in that old building, but I think she'll be OK.

Goodness no, I haven't tried removing fur from the felines. They wouldn't play with me anymore if I did that! Besides, once in a while both of'em hold up their front legs and stick out their nails at me. That's scarey stuff!

Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:53 am

Oh my goodness, Bud, you did have a busy week!  What fun and it sounds like you were even helping your Mommy with the wheeled thing.  Good boy!

You actually play tag with the kitties?  You are a good sport.  I liked the fur patches, but you're right, they do have claws and they are scarey.

Alice Belle should be ok as I'm sure mousies will just find another hiding spot.

No, The Soph hasn't even had her thyroid checked yet.  Thanks for taking the time to look it up!  We both take pills for thyroid, but it's ok as yes, she'll wrap them up if we find them in our bowls.  I kinda eat fast and seriously so usually don't even notice them.

Mommy's had workmen here all week, so it's been busy.  She uses the same guys every time and they are my friends.  I like it when they come, but one makes fun of my size.  I ignore him when he does that!

BTW, Mommy got some new food called Avo Derm. It's got avocados in it for my fur and she says I'm softer than I've ever been! She loves petting me with my soft fur!

Later friend!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Avocados? Daddy brought some home from his hunting trip yesterday. He made it into something called gack....guak....cracamoli. That's it. Daddy gave me some. I have learned how to eat from a spoon, so Daddy shares some of his food with me. I have to "sit" first, but that's OK by me. Mommy thinks it's funny, and keep telling Daddy he'll get germs. I kiss Daddy right on the mouth, so it would be the same germs. That's what Daddy says.

About twice a week Mommy puts something called "olive oil" in my food. She thinks it makes me look sleek and handsome. It makes my food kinda shiny, so I guess it does the same for me.

About pills. I can't abide Comfortis. I have learned to grab that pill wrapped in cheese, eat the cheese, and drop the pill. Daddy caught me two days ago, so he crunched up that pill and put it all in my food. Ugh. I was hungry, so I had to eat it. Yuck.

Daddy thinks I would be a good therapy dog, whatever that is. (I guess my joining the Marines is out, huh?) Who knew I'd end up officially counseling two leggers? Mommy says I would get a coat to wear, too. We'll see.

Workmen are fun, aren't they? I liked the two guys who tore down that building. They left part of a hamburger for me, so they are welcome any time. Mommy says they'll be coming every two weeks. Yaaaaay!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:33 am

Bud, your Daddy hunts avocados? Cool! My Mommy doesn't hunt and if she did, I'll betcha should couldn't chase down one of those critters. They taste so good, they must run pretty fast.

Yeah, Cracamoli.....Is it green? I love that stuff! Mommy spoon feeds me too and says it should be silver????

I'm sure your not slimy like oil, Bud, but it sounds like your Mommy takes really fine care of you.

Therapy dog? That would be awesome. If it's like I think, you get to go visit two leggers and they pet you. My Mommy used to take me to visit her Daddy when he was in a "home" and I loved it, but didn't get to wear a special coat or anything. Still, all the people pet me when I sat in the lobby. You'd like it.

Two more weeks of workmen? Good deal. Mommy's had them here all week again and the treats can be awesome. I love workmen.

Mommy's got to go to work and is shutting the puder down on me..........sorry, later.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:14 am

Paige, you simply MUST learn to turn the computer on when your Mommy is gone. If I didn't know how, I would never be able to write to you.

Depends on where the "on" button is, of course. Our old 'puter had the button on the top, so all I had to do was slam my paw down on it.....bam!!! Now, that button is on the front. Daddy taught me how to high-five, so I just give a hard high-five to that button and on she comes.

It's finding the right browser that's hard for me. I can type with my nose, of course (you do too, right?) but using that mouse thingy to find and click on the browser is hard! Alice Belle usually helps me, since she knows all about mousies. Alice Belle helps me by clicking on EDP and opening our thread, too.

Then, the nose goes to town! I use my right paw to push the shift and space bars, but The Nose does everything else.

How do you do it, Paige? 'Specially since your nose is kinda.....big but beautiful? How do you use the mouse with Alice Belle? Does your Mommy's possum help you? Have you taught Soph how to blog yet? Does she even know her ABCs?

You should teach that possum to take dictation. His nose is kinda sharp looking, so I bed he could type 110 words per minute!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:20 am

What is your Mommy's possum's name? I feel kinda bad calling him "that possum." Mad 

Mad Dash knows how to type. He's fast! He uses his teeth to type and his tail to swish the screen. He's been using Mommy's new Kindle at night, but he's blogging to some group callled loversquirrels.com ever since his wife left him. I told Dash she left because of his really bad poetry, but he doesn't believe me. Sigh......
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 am

Oh, Buddy, you lead me to a place I never wished to go.Embarassed 

As you know, I'm rather "large boned" which limits me to the floor until Mommy hoists me into bed at night. I'm not even able to get on the couch anymore like Sophie. Age is catching up with me.
I can reach the puder at table height, but you are correct, my nose is large as are my feet. It's really a physical challenge issue. I tried holding a poker in my mouth and using that, but it was really slow going.

Alas, I cannot type. Mommy takes dictation........there it's out. I'm in awe of your knowledge and ability! I have none. I'm so impressed and can't believe even Mad Dash can type. Everyone types but me..............Sad

Cept Sophie. She doesn't type either, but that's not saying much. She's pretty dumb. Heck, she even flunked her thyroid test again yesterday.....Geez.

Mommy said she fell in love with a cat at the vets. Actually a kitten and the kitten bonded with her instantly. She ALMOST brought it home! Thank heavens Mom thought better of it. Soph will make friends with anyone, anything, even the possum.

Oh, the possum's name is Dawdlin Dan. He comes around fairly often, but not with much consistency. Mom has a pretty serious fence which throws him a curve concerning close up visits.

I hope we can still be friends now that you know my limitations.

Hey, has your Daddy hunted anymore avocados? Gosh, I wish my Mom would hunt some of those. She's all excited cuz a gun range started nearby. She wants to shoot paper with circles on it. Seriously? How edible will that be???????????

Sigh, humans. They can be really hard to understand, but easy to love, right?

Huggles, Paige
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:12 am

Daddy picked some more avocados just two days ago. I think he went on a hunting trip just to bring'em back. He didn't even bring me a bone. :-( He made some more cracamoli, so that made it all better. Mommy says I spell it way wrong, but at the rate Daddy and I eat it, it might have some of that crack stuff in it. Yummmmm!!!!!

Paige. Oh my dear, sweet Paige. I would never have asked how had I known your secret of secrets. I was thinking maybe you used your the tip of your tongue to type, though I guess that would have been messy. I am so sorry if I embarrassed you.  :-(

BUT - I have found an alternative for you. It's a software program called "Dragon." You can ask your Mommy to stick it into that hole on the front of computer, and then you can talk into a microphone, and it will type for you! You will be the Queen of Dog Blogs! And no more Mommy-censoring! You will need a very big microphone so you won't accidentally swallow it. You know the type - like the ones they use in radio stations.

Tell your Mommy to go back and fetch that kitten! It will grow into a cat, and it will be your friend. I should know. I guess Alice Belle is my best friend now. Last night, during dinner, she and I were doing the begging routine. Together, side by side. We didn't get any food, but Alice Belle did touch her nose to my cheek. Maybe she thought I had a crumb in my mouth, , but I think she was just giving me a kitty kiss.

Don't get me wrong - Bruno is my friend, too. It's just the he won't admit it like Alice Belle does. He keeps telling Alice Belle to "have some pride", but she just turns her tail on him.

I do wish Alice Belle would learn that friendship doesn't require presents. Bocko's family? Well, Belle brought them to ME instead of Mommy. One by one. We would both lie down, side by side, and look at her current catch together until Mommy would come and whoosh it away. Someday Alice Belle's going to bring in old Bocko, I just know it, and that will be sad.

What's a gun range? I know what guns are, 'cause Mommy and Daddy have a few, but what's a range? Can I go? And why shoot at paper? Shouldn't your Mommy be shooting avocados down from trees or something, like Daddy does? Mommy doesn't want Daddy hunting animals (and neither do I), so all he shoots are vegetables and fruit. And humans if they try to break into the castle unannounced.

Huggies back to you, Soph and Dawdlin' Dan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Hobbies and Personal Interests :: Our Pets :: Pee Wee's page-
Jump to: