Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pee Wee's request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 am

Open the gate and let Sophie loose. Then close the gate. She'll learn her lesson, or she'll end up at the pound. Your Mommy will go get her, of course, but by then Sophie will be more appreciative of your wisdom and guidance, just as I am.

I have to say Sophie sounds a lot like me. Does Sophie collect things, too? Is she an interior and exterior decorator, like me? Maybe she is just collecting things? Or maybe she's looking for extra Publix Icees? My Mommy says all behavior has meaning (she says that all the time), so try to figure out what's behind Sophie's behavior. Maybe she's a little jealous of you? Maybe she thinks Mommy loves you more? Maybe you should start licking Sophie a whole, whole lot, and share an Icee with her? Or let her borrow your hat, maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:20 am

Whippety, pippety, whoppity scratch.....you know me, my name's Mad Dash! It's acorns I love and acorns I eat, except for camellias which are such a treat.

Scrobbeny, wobbeny, loppity itch.....it's trees I climb and acorns I dump, except for spring, when I have to pump. (Iron, that is....yeah, right....wink, wink, wink!)

Scommity, pommity, frunchily do.....I love that ol' Buddy and he loves me, too!

Gotta run.....Belle just saw me!

Zip.......................................................................
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:26 am

...................whewwww.....escaped by the skin of my tail.

Buddy told me he has relocated what he calls a "mini laptop", and he's gonna put it up in a tree for me so I can post from safety. He said something about putting me on a "home network."

Humpety, plumpity, rickety woo.....now, my friends, I can talk with you!

With love and zest,
Mad Dash
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:34 am

You! Are too dam funny!!!

Likity Mom does love me MORE!

I'm the model, lest you forget!

Sophie is just.............Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:23 am

The Budster here....

My Mommy person made me disable Mad Dash's tree-based laptop. She said something about Mad Dash's possibly being electrocuted if it rained, but I know the truth. Mommy person just doesn't care for Mad Dash's poetry. Truth be told, neither did I, but still, Mad Dash is my friend, so I always listen to him. Even when he has an acorn in his mouth and I can't understand what he's saying.

Paige, I'm so sorry I haven't kept in touch. I've just been sooooo busy getting used to living inside sometimes! I've learned I can't keep up my redecorating efforts, for one thing. And I can't make piles of stuff like I did outside. When I'm good for a couple of hours, Daddy gives me one of those bones with peanut butter stuffed inside. He stuffs it himself, Paige! Just for me! I love my Daddy person, and he needs me. He said he hasn't had a "pooch" to cuddle with him on the couch for a while now, so I learned to do that. I've been practicing lying on the couch with Daddy, so I haven't been able to get to the computer.

Mommy person, on the other hand, keeps making that stupid stuffy talk every time I wander into their bedroom. I grabbed the thing the other day, and I bit down on his paw. And he TALKED to me! I think I am making a new friend, but I'm not sure. I ran back to Daddy when that thing talked to me, so I probably hurt its feelings. I'll try again later.

I love my Mommy person, but she expects so much from me. Sit, lie down, stay, uck. All that stuff. I love my Daddy so much - all he wants me to do is lie there with him with my head on his leg. Now that, I can do!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Melissa (PB) wrote:
The Budster here....

My Mommy person made me disable Mad Dash's tree-based laptop. She said something about Mad Dash's possibly being electrocuted if it rained, but I know the truth. Mommy person just doesn't care for Mad Dash's poetry. Truth be told, neither did I, but still, Mad Dash is my friend, so I always listen to him. Even when he has an acorn in his mouth and I can't understand what he's saying.

Paige, I'm so sorry I haven't kept in touch. I've just been sooooo busy getting used to living inside sometimes! I've learned I can't keep up my redecorating efforts, for one thing. And I can't make piles of stuff like I did outside. When I'm good for a couple of hours, Daddy gives me one of those bones with peanut butter stuffed inside. He stuffs it himself, Paige! Just for me! I love my Daddy person, and he needs me. He said he hasn't had a "pooch" to cuddle with him on the couch for a while now, so I learned to do that. I've been practicing lying on the couch with Daddy, so I haven't been able to get to the computer.

Mommy person, on the other hand, keeps making that stupid stuffy talk every time I wander into their bedroom. I grabbed the thing the other day, and I bit down on his paw. And he TALKED to me! I think I am making a new friend, but I'm not sure. I ran back to Daddy when that thing talked to me, so I probably hurt its feelings. I'll try again later.

I love my Mommy person, but she expects so much from me. Sit, lie down, stay, uck. All that stuff. I love my Daddy so much - all he wants me to do is lie there with him with my head on his leg. Now that, I can do!  

Hey Budster,

Mommie's can be rather demanding.  Ya gotta learn to use the eyes!  That's where I get my rewards.  Heck, I can just lie around like a walrus and look at her......she'll do anything!

As far as the Soph.  Mom had discussed it with me and we decided some sort of therapy might be in order.  Doubt that it will work for Mad Dash.  Anyway.

She also gave me a  laptop (extra large keys as my hands are a bit clumsy) and set me up with a site called "dog shaming".  Whenever I feel the need for a boost to my self esteem or whenever I feel Soph is just out of control........I go to "dog shaming".  It's been very therapeutic.

It may or may not help with your situation.......ye gads, cats and squirrels and parent rivalry.  I dunno Budster.

Mad Dash does have quite a way with words, huh?

Sophie's still at grade one level.  Sigh.

Good luck with the stuffie. Perhaps you will be able to train him. I still prefer digesting them.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Hi folks. What is up with all the Noise? Wow, Boom. Bang and those damn whistling things are enough to drive one crazy. Big guy just looks around and acts like it is no big deal. Then I caught him opening the door to let more noise in. What a tool... Then to top it off, he made the magic box make the same noise. Now it is making water outside and he thinks I am going to leave the dry house and go outside. LOL Right.....I think I will leave a little "surprise" near his paw covers. I think he must have been sick or something because he has to wear things that cover his paws. Lord knows I have tired to show him how to walk on all fours, like we do, but he just cant seem to do it. See you All later. Try to take care of the big people the best you can. They mean well.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:37 am

Hi Paige and PeeWee,

Yep, those bangs were loud! That was the night I learned to make myself really, really small and sleep on the couch with Daddy while he watched TV. I'm practicing it this morning, too.

Daddy keeps telling Mommy Person "Look at how small Buddy can get! He thinks he is a chihuahua! Ha, ha, ha!" I just peek out from under Daddy's leg and wink at Mommy Person when Daddy says such silly things.

I went on a long, long trip with Daddy and Mommy yesterday! I got to ride in the back seat, and I didn't even get seasick! They kept stopping the car and walking me around outside at strange places. One time we stopped by a corn field, and Mommy went hunting inside a cave there. Daddy is such a wonderful human - all I had to do was look at him with my sad eyes and wrinkly forehead expression, and he decided not to leave me there in the boonies. I was getting a little scared about that, but my expression worked every time.

When we got home, I watched a funny video with Mommy Person. It was about a dog who was trying to teach his Daddy to go poo poo. The dog thought his Daddy was constipated, 'cause he never, ever saw any Daddy poo. He thinks his Daddy is getting the idea, because he keeps leaving extra poopy piles and Daddy is paying attention to them. Silly dog.....even I know what that little pond with a fountain in the bathroom is, 'cause sometimes I hear my Mommy say "I gotta go.....now!" and she sits on the fountain for a while. Then the fountain goes "whoooosh." I know Mommy's smell of course, so I know what she's doing, even though she thinks I don't know. We'll have to keep this a secret.

I'm really, really glad my Mommy Person isn't constipated.

I will go look at the "dog shaming" site now. Do they have a "cat shaming" site I can pass on to Bruno?

Last edited by Melissa (PB) on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:43 am

Oh, oh, oh.....I forgot to tell you guys the most important thing. Mommy goes to a place called "Facebook", and she learned there that dogs in Pensacola are being stolen, especially pit bulls like me. I'll bet somebody would steal you or Soph too, Paige. They are trying to steal us big guys for the most horrible reason. They want us to fight with each other while they watch. They don't even deserve to be called humans, in my opinion or Mommy's.

Just be on the lookout. One lady was stealing big dogs then jumping in a taxi and taking them to Brownville somewhere. This lady got caught, and she's in jail. Then, another person stole this same pit bull from the women this awful lady was living with. That man was called "Tattoo Man", and he had this doggie on a leash while he rode his bicycle.

Mommy says the police, the taxi company and a "convenience store" (you know, those caves where humans go hunting) person helped a whole, whole lot, and now this pit bull baby is back home with his Mommy. She is really big....bigger than me. Maybe as big as you, Paige.

Aren't we lucky to have Mommys who protect us? And PeeWee is lucky to have a Daddy to protect him, even though I don't think anybody would want to make PeeWee fight, so he might be safe from the dog stealers. I feel so bad for all those other doggies who have no humans of their own. Sometimes I even feel sorry for cats. But don't tell Bruno, OK?
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Hey Bud,

Paige here.  Looks like you've got Dad trained.  Kudoos.

Burp.  I've taught Mom to feed me dinner by 3...........hehe.  While I was at it also taught "the Soph" to wait until I've finished.  A few times Mom has caught me taking the Soph's dinner but sometimes I get away with it.  She has me on this thing called "diet".  WTH???

It began with denying me chips and leftovers and has continually gotten worse.  Dammit.

If you have any advice, I'd appreciate it.  She's got me on this grainy stuff for food  OUCH! and denies me my favs.  Sometimes I think Mom's are mean.

She tells me some eat to live others live to eat.......well, guess what???

I live to eat......so there!  Don't tell Mom.  She thinks I'm behaving. There have to be some crumbs around here somewhere..........oh, for a Publix pop.

A few times she's taken me to doggie Disney.  Think it was called Pet Smart?  Oh my goodness!  The food, the toys, other four leggers.  Thought I had gone to heaven!

She won't take me now as she says I'm too fat and have trouble "loading" into the car.  LOADING????

Seriously?  You won't believe this but her car confirms it.  It says passenger 1 LOADED and goes on to describe me as passenger 2 LOADED????!!!

Good grief!!!!

Gotta be some crumbs here, somewhere...........PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:27 am

Oh, Paige.....do you think you will starve? You are beautiful just as you are. Besides, I love plus-size women doggies! I would bring you my peanut butter bone, if only I could. Mommy says it's too far to run, and besides, I'm on house arrest because of all the Dog Stealers.

Daddy came home yesterday talking about the Dog Stealers, but Mommy already knew about them. She showed him pictures on this Facebook place on the computer, and then boom --- house arrest. And I didn't even do anything wrong. Probation with freedom to run in the yard would have been better, but house arrest it is.

My Mommy Person is not too trainable either, Paige, but I can get her to give me extras by following what she calls "commands." Sometimes when I'm walking by her I just sit down then lie down in hopes she'll give me a treat. Sometimes she does; sometimes she doesn't. You gotta look at your Mom with those sad eyes, too. And wrinkle your brow - even more.

Can you howl? I've been doing that the past couple of days when Daddy goes somewhere, and it's earned me hugs, even though Mommy Person gives me the self-pity lecture whenever I howl for a long, long time. In my heart I know she loves it. Mommy says it's the wolf in me. All I know is I can't help it. Do you have wolf in you, too? I didn't even know I could howl until the other day, so you can try, too. Maybe your Mom will give you a Publix pop if you howl! It didn't get me any food, but it got me lots of extra huggies with Mommy. It's worth a try, Paige.

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:32 am

Oh....and when you howl, you've gotta stand there with your legs straight like a soldier, throw back your head till it almost hits your back, and let'er go. No sitting, no lying down. Gotta stand.

I don't know how I know that, I just do.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 am

If any of you need a Body guard Quincy and I can come over and help. But you will have to wait until the Big guy makes the water stop. It is all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:44 am

Quincy - can you howl? Or can your Human howl?

Maybe Mommy Person and Daddy would hire you to watch me run in the yard, but I kinda doubt it. They think they know everything (well, Mommy knows everything and Daddy is always right), so I bet they'll keep me on house arrest. I'm glad I don't have to wear one of those leg monitors I've seen on the internet. It's a good day to be a dog!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Oh my, house arrest? Ouch! It's a good thing when you think of the consequences, I suppose. Like HG says, they mean well and they are only human. They also control the FOOD.

Actually, I've always been under house arrest as is The Soph. We know no other world, so it's not a biggie. Mommie has fencing wherever we have lived with gates and such. She's paranoid, always has been. We're chipped and all. You're right, though, they are not human.......blachk.

She has 2 - 2 legged pets as well and always kept them close too. She told me once she saw a movie called "Adam" when they were pups and it scared the devil out of her. Ever since, she's been a paranoid human. She let them grow long pony tails as "handles" so she could keep them close when they traveled. Smile Kinda funny. We have leashes and wear 2 collars each whenever she walks us.

Just her way, but I guess I understand.

The diet I do NOT understand.

Anyway, howling? Well, neither The Soph or I have any wolf in us, thank you, very much, but The Soph does howl? Why? I have no freaking idea. Totally a non mastiff thing to do, but Mommie says she's probably not a "showpiece" mastiff. She's tiny and pretty stupid.

Still, I can intimidate her easily, so there is peace in my planet.

Have you seen Mad Dash lately? We had one on our porch yesterday and I gotta say it got me to barking and The Soph to howling. Mommie laughed at us.........what's up with that?????

Sometimes I just don't understand 2 leggers. We try to take care of them and get laughed at for our efforts..............sigh.

Still, we keep trying. It IS a dog's life at times.

I mean, really, we are to be big brave girls and The Soph is a wimp. I can walk all over her and do.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:55 am

I AM STARVING.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:08 am

Oh, Paige, I am so sorry! I wish I could run right over there and give you one of my new treats. They are called Dentastix, and I love'em. Low calorie, too.

You look so pretty in your new hat! But what did you do to your ears? They look kinda.....long. You look kinda like a Cocker Spaniel. Have you been hiding your ears under all those hats all along? No matter.....I like you either way.

Paige, I've been on lots of journeys lately. I go hunting with Daddy and my Mommy Person. Well, I don't hunt, I just sit in the back seat. Mommy Person is the best hunter - she's the one who caught the Dentastix yesterday. Daddy stops the car and Mommy goes in a cave and comes out with food. And cold water for me! We sit in the car while Daddy goes in lots of caves, but he never catches anything. I don't care....I love my Daddy anyway. He can't help it if he can't hunt as good as Mommy.

Then we come home to our cave, and I'm usually so tired I just flop down on the floor and snooze. Mommy says I'm not as "hyper" as I used to be, whatever that means.

I did something bad the other day. I wanted to bury a treat, so I dug a hole in what Mommy says is an antique couch. I had to pull out clumps of some kind of hair so I could bury the bone. Mommy says I pulled out some "horse hair", and I got kinda worried. I wonder if she will put my hair in a couch some day? Scarey thought, Paige! I think Mommy needs some kind of help. She says she loves animals, but she is putting hair in a COUCH???

I've been kinda hanging with Daddy since I did that. He thought it was kind of funny when Mommy started screaming and running around all because I pulled out some horse hair. Mommy kept saying "dammit", which I think she learned from Joani. Yes, I read all the posts at night, when my humans are sleeping.

Mommy just gave me a Dentastix, so I guess she's forgiven me. Now I have to figure out where to bury it.

I hope your Mommy stops being so mean and gives you some really good food, like a steak. Two steaks in your case. Is your Mommy feeding Soph? Or is she starving, too?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:26 am

Bruno here.

Buddy is a dork. Just when I thought he was making some progress, he goes and tears up the throne I've been sitting on for ten years. He claims he was burying a treat, but I know he was just dissing me.

After all, everything that happens here is about me.

Buddy is wrong about Daddy's hunting abilities. Daddy hunts for us a couple of times a week. He comes home with bags full of turkey, chicken and tuna. He even fixes it up really nice.  After he kills the prey, he puts it in little tin cans that are just big enough for one meal.

Daddy knows who the king is. He never, ever disrespects me. I accept all of his offerings. He likes to hear me say "meow, meow", so I always say that whenever he offers prey to me. It is my way of thanking him for knowing I am king.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:43 am

Bruno, we have nothing to discuss here. I'm all about Buddie!

Buds, you said you didn't know horses? Well, guess what? They have fur too! I am so sorry you had to discover them that way. Still, Mom has a plague on her wall that states simply: Any outfit is not complete without fur". I like it and it seems to make Mommie less paranoid about our natural shedding.

Your Dad seems to be a cool dude, but I'd lay odds that you should stick closer to Mommie Person. I mean, they usually provide the FOOD.

Sigh, FOOD........it's all I can think of and all that I dream about..............FOOD!

The Soph has something called hip dysplasia so Mom has her on a diet as well........We are begging for food and receive little.

It's like a Korean MIA camp here lately. Sad

The sun will come out tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:19 am

KOREAN MIA CAMP???? Did your Mommy put up bamboo huts and bridges? And those underground holes covered with bamboo? Are YOU in one of those holes??? Are you a veteran? Does your Mommy march you out and make you dig in rice paddies all day?

Your situation is dire. I'll call the National Guard. They look like a pretty good group....I saw them on TV talking about going places because of some dude named Zimmerman. Zimmerman's problem can wait. You need food, and you need it NOW!!!!!!!! I'll tell them to bring their tanks and bust up all the bamboo huts. I saw another guy on TV who can help, too. Walker, Texas Ranger. He can can come get you out of that hole while the National Guard is taking care of the bamboo stuff. If you need to sue your Mommy for starving you, there's some guy named Perry Mason who can help you.

In the meantime, don't eat the rice in the rice paddies. Raw rice isn't very tasty. I know, 'cause I've tried it. Didn't mean to, but I did. Mommy had this bag she used to put in the quick heat box till it went "ding" then she would put the bag on her neck and say "ahhhhhh!." I wanted to find out what was go good about it, so I bit off a teeny corner of it and all this little white stuff spilled out. Mommy started yelling, "Buddy, you destroyed my rice bag", while Daddy just smiled. That's how I learned about rice.

Mommy made Daddy go buy her another rice bag just because he smiled. Mommies can be soooo mean.

Please tell Soph I'm sorry about her hip problem. Sad 

And hang in there, because help is on the way!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi guys,

It's been dire.  Yes, I know dentastix, but Mom's holding back on those as well.....I really think she's trying to starve us.  Sad

She's telling me that I'm fat and that the Soph is so bad she needs to go to the hospital Thursday, so Soph is off food too.

Can you really dig out of this?  Raw rice, NG?

I'm very sad and hungry, but we still cuddle up to the Mom at night and love every minute of her petting us.

We also had baths today!  How COOL is that?  Gotta love the soap, the smells and the cool, cool, water!!!

Why would your Mom have a couch stuffed with horsehair?  Horses are my friends, of sorts.  If she needs fur..........Mom says I've got enough to carpet a house with.  Lemme know.

Best,

Paige (what's left of me)

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:57 am

Paige, dear, I know you will be ready for a beauty contest when your Mommy is done with you. It's not that you weren't gorgeous before, but you know how those humans focus on that Barbie doll type beauty. So a Barbie Mastiff you shall be.

Poor Soph....do you mean she ate so much she has to go to the doctor? Or is she dai...diab...oh there, it is....diabetic? Will she have to take shots like my Daddy does? Oh, I hope not. I try my best to keep Daddy from poking himself every night, but that's the only time he yells at me to get away. I am convinced he is trying to get me to rescue him, though.

You LIKE BATHS? I can't stand baths! I run from baths! I cry during baths! I whine, cry, howl, and everything, but they still keep spraying me. Feels good when they're done. That's the only plus.

My Mommy is a silly person sometimes. She says she loves all animals, but she had that loveseat that had horsey hair in it. Mommy said her own Mommy (I didn't know Mommys had Mommys, did you?) gave it to her, and it was made way back in the days that they used horsey manes to stuff furniture. No matter.....the love seat is no more. It should have been called a hate seat, because they used horsey manes.

And NO. Do not eat the rice in the paddies. Maybe that is why Soph is sick, eh? I mean, you did tell her to stay away from the rice, didn't you?

One more thing. Mommy and Daddy bought me a big, new house. It's called a Doggyloo, and it looks like a big lump. Cool and roomy, though. Better than the old one. I like it. So does Mad Dash. He says it will be warmer for us in the winter. I had to tell Mad Dash that no, he can NOT put all his acorns and camellia things in there.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:51 pm

You're too kind, Bud.  Mommy keeps telling me it's the Vet's fault, not hers.  Hurmph!

Yes, Mommies have Mommies.  I did know that.  So, it was old horsehair.  Yikes.  The things they used to do!  My Mommy's Mommy had an old house up north that had horsehair in the walls!!!  Double Yeouch!  Glad I wasn't a horse in those days or even big beautiful me.  Mommy says I have enough fur to make a rug, but she doesn't.  Thank goodness.

A Doggyloo?  Never heard of it.  You don't have to stay outside with Mad Dash, do you?  Well, it sounds like you're happy with it so double Woof!  Mad Dash is still hanging out, huh?  All ok on that front?

No, The Soph isn't eating rice, but she walks funny so Mommy's having her x rayed.  Seems we larger ladies can have issues with our gorgeous hips.

I blew both my back knees out when I was a pup, but the Vet fixed em right up.  I guess he's ok, sometimes.  Just wish he'd get off this diet kick.

Why on earth don't you like baths?? Must be the guy in you. The Soph and I fight over who gets the hose first. We LOVE our baths and play in the sprinklers in between baths. Do you have sprinklers? Maybe you could try them or a wading pool. Oh, such fun and yes, the rub down afterwards is to die for!!

Gosh, I hope you're not outside at night.  Now, I worry.  Are you still under house arrest?
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Oh Buds,

How could I forget??? Mommy got cow hooves and they're not bad. They last forever so she figures they can't be very fattening.

She goes to a place called Jeffers to order all that kind of stuff and swears by them.

Hint to your Mom!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 am

Daddy bought some pig ears for me that last time we went to PetLand. Daddy said I wasn't too well behaved when we were there.....I can't help it, I had to go and all those pretty doggy girls made me nervous, so I tinkled on the floor, twice.....but he rewarded me anyway. Daddy probably had to tinkle, too, but he held it.

Mommy says pig ears are sad. Pig ears are sad; horsey hair in couches in good. Mommy is a strange human.

Soph has funny hips??? Oh, that is so sad! Will she have to have a hip replacement? I know all about those, 'cause Mommy keeps saying she needs a knee replacement. What did the doctor say? What can they do? How are your hips, gorgeous lady?

About the doggyloo...Mommy was behind that whole thing. She thought my old house was ugly, so she made Daddy get this new one. Mommy says it has air flow in the summer and lots of insulation in the winter. Only problem is I never use it. I walked into it once, and it looked great, but then I ran back inside and jumped up on the couch behind Daddy.

Mad Dash loves the Doggyloo. He was planning to move in his girlfriend, Night Moves, but I was afraid they'd have more babies there, so I nixed it. And Mad Dash was scrawling love poetry on the walls. Ugh. Gag. Nothing worse than a love sick squirrel with ADHD.

I've gotta tell you.....Bruno is acting odd. When I lie on the floor, he lies on the floor close to me. Mommy says Bruno never lied down on the floor, not even ONCE, in the ten years he's owned her. He stuck to high places. And the other day, Bruno rolled my soft ball out into the living room and started pawing it around right in front of me. Then he would look at me. And yesterday, I was lying on what's left of the love seat playing idly with my toy, and Bruno snuck up beside the couch then jumped straight up, stuck out his paws and yowled at me. Then he sat back down and stared at me like nothing had happened. I think the little booger was trying to scare me....hahahahaa!!!!! Mommy says Bruno is acting like some old cat named Garfield.

Today, I was in the back yard running around, and Bruno started chasing me. ME. It's supposed to be the other way around, so somebody needs to tell Bruno. Anyhow, I started chasing him, then I stopped, and then he was chasing me again. He thinks he's a dog.

I think he likes me, but he doesn't want me to know it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Hobbies and Personal Interests :: Our Pets :: Pee Wee's page-
Jump to: