Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Msg from Pee Wee My Dog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog Empty
PostSubject: Msg from Pee Wee My Dog   Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Msg from Pee Wee

Hi I had to ask the big guy to post this as his computer keyboard is not Paw friendly and I can not get my tablet to go online.
A few days ago I heard and smelled a large rat in the yard outside. I tired to alert HG(human guy) but he just sat there looking at the computer screen. I really dont know what is the matter with human folks. They cant seem to smell or hear anything. It must be very hard to be a human with such limited senses. I ran out side and barked (It seems to be one of the few things they understand) and ran in circles then up and down the fence to show him where the rat was. My poor HG was clueless. We went an got my ball and then threw it to me. Can you believe it? A record setting rat was close by and he wanted to play. I said to hell with it and I will catch the rat at night when HG is sleeping.
For for the next 2 days I stayed outside at my post, looking for the rat. HG comes out 2 or 3 times a night looking for me and trying to get me to come back inside. As you well know, catching rats is hard enough with out HG inference. But I stayed at my job and last night my skills paid off.
About 3 am Mr Rat made a stupid move and I got him. I used an old Kung Fu technique that my Mom had taught me and I broke his neck and then I was
able to carry him around. It was a big one but it was no match for me
Now here the bad part and the reason I am posting. HG came out and threw my rat in the trash!!! Gee-zus what a dunce. I am still mad but having to deal with humans is not easy. Thanks Pee Wee
[img]Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog F4eccp[/img]
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Msg from Pee Wee My Dog   Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Pee Wee is a smart pup. As I wrote, Pee Wee needs to open his own business, complete with a website.

If you are lucky, Pee Wee will keep you on as his transporter human. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Msg from Pee Wee My Dog   Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Goooood doggie.

Goooood doggie.

(Now scratch off a few fleas so HG can share 'em wit you.)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Msg from Pee Wee My Dog   Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:01 pm

GOOOD DOGGIE!! cat (GET THE KITTY!)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Msg from Pee Wee My Dog   Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:31 pm

riceme wrote:
GOOOD DOGGIE!! cat (GET THE KITTY!)

Reminds me of "Get the Frisbee"

Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog Frisbe10
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Msg from Pee Wee My Dog   Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Love it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Msg from Pee Wee My Dog   Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Pee Wee has her own forum section now. Buddy, Bruno and Belle have agreed to help her spread the word. They are anxiously awaiting Paige's participation. Buddy especially, ever since he learned Pee Wee is married. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Msg from Pee Wee My Dog   Msg from Pee Wee    My Dog Empty

Back to top Go down

Msg from Pee Wee My Dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: General-
Jump to: