Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ButtBob

The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. Empty
PostSubject: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:08 am

But at least this time they weren't stupid enough to let their patsy live to tell about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/06/us/wisconsin-temple-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Five'll get you ten that before the day is out Alex Jones will have debunked the whole "official story".
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 am

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/08/06/cbs-news-shooter-identified-as-former-us-military-member/

Yeah it seems the guy worked in a psychological unit. This is getting all to repetitious.

CBS News reports that Page enlisted in the Army in April 1992 and was given a less-than-honorable discharge in October 1998. He was last stationed in Fort Bragg, N.C., serving in the psychological operations unit.

Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:43 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

CBS News reports that Page enlisted in the Army in April 1992 and was given a less-than-honorable discharge in October 1998. He was last stationed in Fort Bragg, N.C., serving in the psychological operations unit.

I knew it. I see illuminatti fingerprints all over this thing.
I am kind of surprised that the illuminatti controlled news media is reporting this though. I would have expected them to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:45 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nLAXcv59Br8#!

Yeah and eyewitness says it was 4 men dressed in black....
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 am

How can we really be sure it's not the CIA and the Illuminatti masterminding all these drive-bys on Haynes and Tarragona Street? If they're shooting up movie theaters and churches then it's not hard to believe they're doing these drive-bys in cities across the country. It could all be a false flag to gain support for the UN taking our guns away.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:14 pm

ButtBob wrote:
How can we really be sure it's not the CIA and the Illuminatti masterminding all these drive-bys on Haynes and Tarragona Street? If they're shooting up movie theaters and churches then it's not hard to believe they're doing these drive-bys in cities across the country. It could all be a false flag to gain support for the UN taking our guns away.

Because a reasonable motive usually comes to light on local shootings. Bob I hope you live long enough to see what is going on but I don't think your mind will let you accept it even then. The Jokers hair was green by the way....
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Because a reasonable motive usually comes to light on local shootings. Bob I hope you live long enough to see what is going on but I don't think your mind will let you accept it even then. The Jokers hair was green by the way....
But as I've said before, even if it is all true there aint a dang thing I can do about. I'm too old to fight the entire Illuminatti controlled U.S. Military.
And even if I got up the gumption to try to fight it, the gun nuts on the PNJ forum have already told me my Taurus Judge couldn't take out anybody anyway because it has about as much power as a bb gun. So all that would happen is I might nick that CIA agent and make him wanna fill me fulla lead. I'd be better off just to surrender and go to the FEMA concentration camp. I figure at least I might get some free MRE's, a bag of ice and some bottled water.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:28 pm

ButtBob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

But as I've said before, even if it is all true there aint a dang thing I can do about. I'm too old to fight the entire Illuminatti controlled U.S. Military.
And even if I got up the gumption to try to fight it, the gun nuts on the PNJ forum have already told me my Taurus Judge couldn't take out anybody anyway because it has about as much power as a bb gun. So all that would happen is I might nick that CIA agent and make him wanna fill me fulla lead. I'd be better off just to surrender and go to the FEMA concentration camp. I figure at least I might get some free MRE's, a bag of ice and some bottled water.

Maybe we will get lucky and in the camp they will try out some mass extermination weapon on us and we can go quickly...
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Maybe we will get lucky and in the camp they will try out some mass extermination weapon on us and we can go quickly...
That's what I'm banking on. But I guarantee you they're gonna go harder on the people who tried to expose them for what they are.
And don't ever think they don't have a file on everything you and Alex Jones have ever written. They're gonna have a special place in the camp for ya'll.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:43 pm

ButtBob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That's what I'm banking on. But I guarantee you they're gonna go harder on the people who tried to expose them for what they are.
And don't ever think they don't have a file on everything you and Alex Jones have ever written. They're gonna have a special place in the camp for ya'll.

Bring it on bad guys....me and Alex will be waiting and we won't be drugged out of our skulls...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.   The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again. Empty

Back to top Go down

The CIA and the trilateral commission has struck again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: General-
Jump to: